Why are people seething over a happy american family?

Why are people seething over a happy american family?

Attached: 1567333303197.jpg (749x1097, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
pbs.org/newshour/economy/making-sense/analysis-how-poverty-can-drive-down-intelligence
study.com/academy/lesson/ancient-sub-saharan-african-civilization-culture.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
taneter.org/writing.html
scienceblogs.com/purepedantry/2007/12/10/richard-nisbett-on-iq-and-race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kigali_Convention_Centre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exactly , theres nothing wrong about this beautiful average american family

Attached: mutt-land.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

Typical family and I only am surprised when I see a white couple with children and feel they are likely racist.

AYO WHACHU MEAN YOU DONT SEE RACE
DATS RAYCIST YO FUCK OFF WIT DAT COLA BLIND SHIT TIME TO DECOLONIZE YO MIND BITCH
*randomly assaults the person next to you*

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 9K)

I wish racists would be angry at white men who are race mixing the most, especially with Latina and Asian women. But they are hypocrites who feel like they own white women and don't want to lose their "properties".

fucking wh*toids keep making threads on race-mixing, jungle fever, yellow fever, fucking every non white fever, yet get mad at non whites taking their women, typical

The consequences of racemixing are far more dire when women do it.

Esp here when people fantasize about Asian women.

Could you please explain how exactly this is true, if it even is?

It's an apples to oranges comparison. If I date an Asian woman, I am not increasing my chances of becoming a single parent, the victim of a homicide or domestic violence, or dependent on welfare. >80% of biracial children with black fathers are dependent on the state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

Reminder that people think they're better then others because some other dudes skin color regulated UV radiation entering the body differently then his.

Attached: you are not a clown.png (632x429, 651K)

So what about any nonwhite race other than black men and white women then? What are your thoughts on those types of pairings?

I dont care about white genocide as long as the babies arent niggers. Hapas are the true holy mixed race.

See , nog.

Skin color isn't the only racial difference, sweetie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>In humans, an association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[9][35][12]

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[10][11] of the participants...5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[12][10][11][13][14][15][16][17][18][19]

5.5 divided by 0.1 is 55.

Woopsie.

>white women racemix
>white men also racemix because white women are whores
>FUCKING WHITE MEN RACEMIXING REEEEEEEE
>dude race is all just skin lmao your genes, bone structure, and intellect don't change at all, everyone exactly the same and if you're not it's economic differences or white people keeping you oppressed because reasons
>dude weed lmao

And this proves some made up concept of racial superiority how? 5% of black men is NOT significant, not in the slightest.

>Your genes, bone structure, and intellect don't change at all

pbs.org/newshour/economy/making-sense/analysis-how-poverty-can-drive-down-intelligence

Black people have been in poverty for most of American history and only recently (one, if I'm being generous two) generations ago did they actually achieve full equality to all other races. So their on average lower iq can all be attributed to that.

How do you plan to explain away the entire continent of Africa then user?

It's already been proven that Ashkenazi Jews have more genetic variants associated with high intelligence and educational attainment than white Christians.

Population groups differ innately in intelligence. They are not identically intelligent. Why would they be?

What's there to explain? It can all be attributed to the reasons I listed in my last post, if not 10x worse then in America. Shit at least oppressed blacks in America lived in a developed country. Poverty is way worse in Africa.

And what study do you have to prove this? I'd love to read it.

But what about the fact that Sub-Saharan Africa didn't natively produce any great civilizations in all of history, despite having a couple hundred years of a headstart over the other races? Or is that also just (((pure coincidence)))?

Don't forget that they managed not to domesticate a single animal on the continent
>inb4 you can't domesticate those animals
Hannibal used African elephants as war elephants, and there were zebra cavalry units in North Africa in world war 1.

>ugly couples have ugly kids
>ugly mixed-race couples make ugly mixed-race kids
honestly I don't think the visual angle is how you wanna sell the white genocide narrative

Attached: 96d8cab0a0312ef9b1bbef8f9c6b3793.jpg (560x700, 51K)

>But what about the fact that Sub-Saharan Africa didn't natively produce any great civilizations in all of history, despite having a couple hundred years of a headstart over the other races? Or is that also just (((pure coincidence)))?

I don't even read a whole lot of history, or know anything about it especially pertaining to the African reigon. But fuck, a simple Google search proves that you really have no idea what you're talking about.

study.com/academy/lesson/ancient-sub-saharan-african-civilization-culture.html

Attractive black-white couples have ugly kids, too.

See: OJ and Nicole.

Attached: file.png (1024x759, 1.4M)

Neither are remotely as attractive as their parents.

Attached: file.png (1024x759, 1.95M)

Honestly, I actually like those kids more than the way the mixed-race kids look.

They grew up super rich and never took care of their bodies

Do you mean statistically significant, or mattering? It is definitely statistically significant, since if we can measure to a tenth of a percent, 5.5% is much bigger than that. As far as whether it matters or not... society would not function if 5% of the population was made up of murderers. I'm not saying everyone with the MAOA gene will commit murder, but they are more likely to. Just because it's much less than 50% doesn't mean that it doesn't matter, you have to consider what effect that number will have.

I'd recommend reading the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study. Obviously some of the IQ difference is down to environment, but that study strongly suggests that there is a genetic component to the gap as well. (At least, it removes effects of parenting, neighborhood, nutrition, financial situation, etc. Technically there could still be some kind of "institutionalized racism" artificially lowering the IQ points of black Americans, but to address that I would suggest you like at global IQ data. The disparity is usually worse outside of America.)

>Kush and Axum
I know that you're going to accuse me of moving the goalposts, but both of those civilizations are barely Sub-Saharan. They are right under North Africa, and it was mainly their proximity to North African civilizations that allowed them to create essentially knockoff civilizations that leeched off of their more powerful neighbors. Go a bit further south and you'll find nothing but mud huts and maybe a few cities built by European colonizers here and there. Also see .

Riiight. You aren't fooling anyone here user.

It's the low-activity 2R variant of the MAOA gene that is significantly correlated with violence, not the MAOA gene itself which is ubiquitous.

>80s family photo

Nigger please.

a man could impregnate multiple women

Mali and Songhai empires both had camels

>expecting white people to be smart enough to be consistent
lmfao

But due to the tradition of monogamous marriage, this rarely ever happens today without him first divorcing his current wife. Women can also have multiple children, it just takes them longer to do so.

>I'd recommend reading the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study
You mean the small study that didn't even adopt kids at a young enough age to show a huge impact. You need data not a single study ran by a bias group.

It's possible that there were advanced black civilizations but that they became genetically less intelligent through migration of others and dysgenic fertility. Look at modern Greece.

yeah nice try though

Attached: peggy-lipton-mod-squad-star-rashida-jones-mom-dies-p.jpg (1100x618, 155K)

Due to Berber and Arab influence no doubt. Sub-Saharan Africans can't seem to do anything by themselves. It's always with the help of another race, be it North Africans or Arabs or Europeans.

Or maybe oppression breaks men and lying about dumb shit like "blacks never had a written language" despite there being multiple written languages in East and West Africa preserved from medieval times.

No, I think they know exactly what they're doing.

>Due to Berber and Arab influence no doubt
Do you have any proof of that? Have western and northern Europeans done anything before the Meds raped and colonized them?

which implies even lower iq due to lack of self control

If you can find a bigger adoption study I'd love to see it. I'm all for getting more data, unfortunately research like this is stigmatized. I'm working with what I have available to me.

Western and Northern Europeans actually were quite violent and savage. But selection effects such as a ruthless crackdown on crime ultimately had a eugenic effect on them, and today they are highly productive people.
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

How is it that enough of the white subjects scored more than the black subjects for it to be statistically significant? Surely there's something more going on here?

But where is the evidence for this theory? And what's wrong with modern Greek people?

The exception does not make the rule.

I don't remember ever seeing any proof of an indigenous Sub-Saharan written script, only shitty rips of Hebrew and Arabic.

Western Europeans may have been barbarian savages in the past, but they have since improved and spread all over the world post industrialization, while africans are still stuck in the mud, quite literally in this case.

Why do they care about that? They just want nonwhite women while also keeping white women away from nonwhite men. Basically the definition of trying to have one's cake and eat it too!

>I don't remember ever seeing any proof of an indigenous Sub-Saharan written script, only shitty rips of Hebrew and Arabic.
because you're uneducated
taneter.org/writing.html

>while africans are still stuck in the mud

Attached: Rwanda_Kigali_Convention_Center_in_Kacyiru_677x600-582x516.jpg (582x516, 86K)

>The exception doesn't make the rule
not whomever you are replying to, but im a shitskin gigachad. you're implying all "pure blood" are somehow beautiful. if that were true, how are the majority of ribbits white? ggnore

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Orgy

scienceblogs.com/purepedantry/2007/12/10/richard-nisbett-on-iq-and-race

The Black Plague also disproportionately affected the lower classes throughout Europe. In many cases, entire peasant villages were wiped out while the upper classes were hardly affected at all. This trimmed a lot of the fat in Northern European society as large numbers of lower class people were no longer around to reproduce. Imagine if trailer trash whites in the US did most of the reproducing. For hundreds of years in countries like England, the wealthier 50% of the population had twice the fertility rate of the poorer half of the population and more of their children survived to reproductive age because they had better access to medicine and cleaner living conditions. This resulted in a gradual increase in intelligence among Northwestern Europeans. Unfortunately for everyone, this went into reverse some time after the Industrial Revolution and Northern Europeans are only going to become less intelligent and it's already becoming measurable in countries like Norway and Iceland.

fucking black genocide

I used to be angry but i dont care anymore. No race has been pure and hystory has always been about change. Find your personal happyness

Literally no one cares about that part. Less nigger shitskins is a good thing.

>im a shitskin gigachad
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you'll have to forgive me for doubting you there jamal. What are ribbits? I don't speak niggerspeak ebonics.

The (((BLACKED plague))) you mean. But this is true.

imagine being so butthurt at who other people fuck that you decide to hate an entire group of people for having differently colored skin
>but muh crime!
>muh statistics!
>muh race and genetics!
crime statistics are fluffed by bogus laws that were invented because of people being butthurt about differently colored people
racistniggers are fucking stupid

>The Kigali Convention Centre in Rwanda
>Operated by Radisson Blu, an American and European company
Why aren't I surprised?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kigali_Convention_Centre

No, dindus are literally responsible for 50% of homicides in the U.S. despite being just 13% of the population. This is a fact, you cannot dispute or try to spin this in any way.

LOOK AT THE NEO-NAZIS REPORTING THE POST HAHAHA

Attached: neonazis.png (814x849, 792K)

LOOK AT ALL THE NIGGERS IN JAIL HAHAHAHAHA

We dont hate all racemixing, just when blacks do it.

>its another episode of a white teenager chimping out over the long weekend
lmfao

Attached: DD585F29-505E-4470-8EA3-7C2D6D465B8E.jpg (640x349, 44K)

Even if those fake scripts aren't cooked up in the mind of some delusional black supremacist, where is the accompanying body of work done in them? What was written with those scripts, where is the literature and art? Oh, it's actually nonexistent and the scripts are useless? That's what I thought.

Seeing as all those niggers are not white and that white women flushed her genes down the toilet.
Yes it is.

I wake up in the morning and thank yahweh every day for not making me a nigger.

>nigger subhumans constantly race mix with white women.
>get extremely pissed when there are no white women for white men and white men race mix.
>REEEEEEEEE WHITE MEN REEEEEE.
You niggers are such fucking babys.

It's just incels seething and coping over their virginity.

Attached: pol.jpg (1032x774, 100K)

>thanking god for not giving you the ability to pull pussy
white logic lmfao

>Poverty is way worse in Africa.
Why are you lying?

I'm super poor and I look good, full hair too.

That's cherry picking user. Bad news you are one dumb motherfucker.

>Coping this fucking hard
Kek, enjoy your wide clown nose, swollen lips, nappy hair, and shit colored skin negro. You can keep your women too, no other race wants 'em.

Attached: no-one-wants-niggers.png (493x524, 35K)

Remember that it could always be worse. You could be a nigger, at least you were spared that fate by divine intervention.

t. seething underage white kid that doesn't realize his women love us

lmao you can tell yourself whatever you want to cope. if it helps, it helps.

black male white female relationships are exceptionally higher to be abusive, end in divorce & single motherhood, etc.
also mixed children have lower IQs than white children, higher mental illness and crime rates

I'm neither of those buzzwords and I still think breeding with niggers is a bad idea.

The data doesn't lie nigger. There's only one "person" coping here and it's not me.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1300x1476, 112K)

>The data doesn't lie nigger.
>There's only one "person" coping here and it's not me.
(You) sure about that white boy?

Attached: thicc.jpg (3264x2448, 965K)

extremely based AND redpilled Dr. David Duke

This is the most powerful force of destruction the white race has ever encountered in their history. White people are literally being fucked out of existence and there is nothing white men can do about it. All they can do is watch as white women get fucked by black men, and impregnated with strong African babies. It's what they secretly desire the most in their lives. The biggest force of change in human history is black dick. White men could never hope to compete. All they can do is masturbate their virgin tiny little pink dicks while their home countries become African territories. All the effort and tears and work white men do to keep white women away from black men, and they can't stop it. Sad.

Attached: 37b1c5b196a628c47894795cdca20e0d.jpg (500x608, 77K)

Why are Jow Forums incels so easy to trigger?

Attached: 1565021988900.webm (480x270, 1.47M)

>scienceblogs.com/purepedantry/2007/12/10/richard-nisbett-on-iq-and-race
The only two studies mentioned in that article are the Eyfirth study (the German descendants of fighter pilots) and the Moore study.
>Eyfirth
The American fighter pilots were screened on the basis of IQ. 30% of black applicants were excluded, and only 3% of white applicants. So the fathers were not a representative sample of their race.
Also, this is not a bigger study: the Minnesota study had 196 individuals (only counting the ones who got tested at 17) and this study only had 181.

>Moore
I will admit that the findings are anomalous here, with the blacks scoring higher than the mixed children. But the subjects here were only tested at age 7, and heritability increases with age.
Also, this is not a bigger study: the Minnesota study had 196 individuals (only counting the ones who got tested at 17) and this study only had 46(!).

You complained that the Minnesota study was too small and then sent me smaller studies? It seems like you're engaging in motivated reasoning.

A few mudshark coalburners with daddy issues don't reverse obvious statistical trends. Black men are among the least desired race of men, despite all the kike propaganda stating otherwise.

Attached: negroes-need-not-apply.png (495x391, 17K)

>women love us
Rape isnt love, dude.
Why dont you stay with nigger women and fuck off to Africa.
Kill all niggers.

Attached: 1567290642399.jpg (660x678, 176K)

Is that a tranny next to that anthropomorphic pile of poo?

So some fat chick with a crack addiction means all white women belong to you?
No wonder no one likes niggers.

>imagine saving cocks to your computer and acting like you're not a queer.

How many pictures of black dicks do you have saved

This cant be happening guys.. These are MY women...

Attached: 1541231893717.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

>inb4 sour grapes
Nah, you can keep the coalburning whoreslut.

Look at the schnozz on that thing

Those aren't white women, they're fucking mudshark disgraces.