Are you seriously still fighting the urge to become trans? Tell me, why is your masculinity so important to you...

Are you seriously still fighting the urge to become trans? Tell me, why is your masculinity so important to you? Have you accomplished anything of note as a man? You're not even happy as one. You keep wondering if your life will get any better, but isnt it obvious, user? It won't get any better if you continue being a boy. Being a sissy bimbo is the only way out. It's the only choice you've ever had. You were born to suck dicks

Attached: 1567216781265.jpg (364x411, 43K)

>mfw being teans
Post yfw beung trans
Pic related>

Tfw

Attached: 1566951419943.jpg (849x1200, 376K)

Don't tempt me.
mega oregano

I'm 6'2 with a large frame

>Are you seriously still fighting the urge to become trans?
I'm not low IQ enough to have those urges

no way fag (or tranny if you prefer that)
I won't mutilate my crotch and tits, eat hormones and wear women's clothing then pretend to be a girl
call me when they have Ghost In The Shell prosthetic bodies to upload yourself into

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
WHY WON'T THE MAIL COME FASTER??
I WANT MY PINKPILLS NOW!!
MY BUSSY IS ACHING

Attached: 1567336313877.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Really been wanting to start but 2 reasons why I haven't.
1. I'm way too masculine looking to ever pass.
2. No money for pills or any of that stuff

Join you sissys and traps /Uns87x

Join We will mail you the pills asap

Claiming to be trans for some weird reason gets me hotter guys than I would just being gay.

So glad I applied to be a janitor can't wait to delete your trans spam when I'm chosen

I wouldn't pass
I would want to be able to transform between girl and guy
Sadly that isn't possible

All that truky matters is this question you adk myaelf

>do i pass to myseld
This changed everything

Attached: 1562705754465.jpg (705x1000, 140K)

I do not t.I have strong-ish jaw and I am not short enough to be cute, but not tall enough to be manly.
I used to crossdress a bit before, but I didn't really pass. Was just for fun.

All that matters is passing to yoursrld

Thats what nakes a teal woman

Attached: 1561489751926.jpg (589x589, 50K)

Nah
I want to make people happy and my kind of pervert wouldn't be good for those with real trans-issues
Lemme keep them as fantasies, I am happy for all those who have found happiness from transitioning

Why are you like this reikofag? What terrible thing happened to you to make you this way?

>Urge
>Implying

I daw your ugly butt facev idoit

Attached: 1564702832617.png (790x768, 206K)

Don't be a tsundere now reikofag.

I will unironically become the e-sissy of whoever will buy me HRT.
I'm not trans, i just wanna be feminized and controlled...

I'm not fighting anything because I have no urge to become any more of a freak than I already am. I don't feel an "urge" to become trans because I'm not fucking delusional.

trutrans reporting in.
you dont "become trans"
you are born trans.
anything otherwise is brainwashing lies.
that is all.
have fun friendos.

Attached: 1560870723070.jpg (1024x808, 116K)

Don't listen to those deranged trannies, robots, they are trying to hurt you and fuck up your life, they take pleasure from it. Don't fall for the trap

This is an organized attempt to manipulate vulnerable young men who are already dealing with mental issues into having more. These individuals will use anime pictures to portray some semblance of femininity. Or heavily doctored/filtered photos at angles in order to appear feminine. These people do not "pass" They are deranged individuals who feed off preying on the weak, and soreading their sexual fetishes to as many people as possible. If you are an user who hates this type of fucked up shit here are some pro tips on how to combat these pieces of shit.

1. Spread the info graph pictures of the evidence that is available that shows these individuals are organized, and attempting to maliciously recruit individuals into deeoer mental illness.

2. Promote original healthy threads. Engage in conversation with other anons, and lend an ear or hand to their pleas whether mundane or not. If no one is there for you irl, the least we can do is be there for one another.

3. Waste their time. Join their discords, if they think they are converting someone this will waste their efforts. Give them fake addresses to send their hormones to.. Catch them trying to use blackmail to keep vulnerable men down by using fake pictures that they will think is of you "dressed up"

4. Ignore avatar fag threads. Attention is what these creatures crave above all else, why else would they use avatars in an anonymous image board? Or trips?

Stay strong anons. You are not alone. You matter. You are NOT meant to be a woman or look like one. Fuck what these mentally ill faggots try to say

But I started to transition OP. Pic related

Attached: selection.jpg (918x1446, 601K)

Not really, maybe if shaven with no more body hair. But definately not how I am now and dunno if the pink pill will help me much

because id look ugly as a tranny, and even if I wouldnt still be ugly I cant set cash aside for hrt. might as well stay ugly man, Ive coped enough this far.

also my friends might be mean to me

Ur a fag. Kys lol. Also trannies look ugly af, even with a shit ton of makeup

miles you faggot, when will you off yourself for the betterment of mankind?

I need to convert more impressionable, young, white males into becoming girls first.

Attached: fisheye.png (300x300, 119K)

I would, but I live with my transphobic parents so...

I'm transitioning and I live with my homophobic (and almost certainly transphobic) grandparents.
It takes years for you to start looking like a girl, so plenty of time to figure out how to get out of your situation.