FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK
WHAT THE HELL DID I MEAN TO HER? MY ONLY FRIEND. MY BEST FRIEND. 6 YEARS. AND I FIND OUT SHE GOT OVER ME 2 WEEKS AFTER WE BROKE UP. SHE DOESNT EVEN THINK ABOUT ME WHILE SHES FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE WHILE IVE BEEN DESTROYED FOR HALF A YEAR NOW
WHO IS HER? WHO WAS I TO HER? ALL THESE YEARS WERE A LIE? I FEEL LIKE I DONT KNOW HER ANYMORE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE THAT I STILL LOVE HER

Attached: 1560701775670.jpg (2048x1536, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WEoPADqMaL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have my sympathy, user. that sounds like a devastating thing to absolutely dedicate yourself to someone for so long and for them to move on so easily after the relationship ends. i can't imagine how horrible that would be.

Attached: 1513137231124.png (320x272, 100K)

How did that gecko die upside down like that? I understand its feet are very sticky, but what killed it?

>glued feet
>honey on it head

ants did

Women don't want you to be your #1 Priority.

I'm in a similar situation. He lied about loving me for years but he was my only friend. I gave him everything I had but he still chose someone else. He was my world for 6 years (funny coincidence), 24 hours a day (literally). He was a part of me.
It's been a couple years now and I can safely say I will never be whole again, but I've learned to live without a heart. There's hope, user. Hang on.

the feels. sorry, user. that sounds like such an awful thing to experience. are you sure he lied and you two didn't just drift apart? not to downplay what you're feeling. i couldn't even begin to imagine how terrible it would be.

Attached: 1492226463804.png (462x402, 333K)

Nah he punched me in the face for calling the girl he chose a bitch after she texted me a bunch of crazy shit. Then he said a bunch of horrible things about what he actually felt about me. I've been pretty much isolated in the 3 years since. But I got a really good job making things so I focus on that. Working with your hands is a great distraction from real life.

Whoops. I'm bad at everything.

that's awful, user. and the relationship seemed fine before that? how strange people can do such horrible things. i hope you don't harden your heart forever. as faggy as it sounds, you someone who loves you.

deserve someone who loves you haha
sorry I a word

Attached: 1546303769526.png (640x576, 712K)

don't let the fact that she didn't value you make you think you're not worth valuing

be happy that it's over already, instead of much later with her still feeling the same and you being sad for longer

move on and find other women, you can find someone that values you, take your mind off her she's not worth your time

I also think she lied about loving me for all these years but maybe she didnt, its just that I love very differently to the way she loves. Or do you know for a fact that he lied? That would be devastating and I'm deeply sorry.
If they didnt love you the wa you thought it kind of feels like a lie too. I thought we'd be forever, she told me that once too so, how did this happen?

>he punched me in the face for calling the girl he chose a bitch after she texted me a bunch of crazy shit. Then he said a bunch of horrible things about what he actually felt about me.
based man

Attached: chadman.png (590x840, 813K)

wrote this before reading that
holy shit user, im glad you could kind of move on, even though you'll never feel the same way again, it truly is a horrible thing what you've been through

No it was far from fine before that.
I don't want to hijack user's thread. I just wanted him to know it's survivable with time. It's a bummer to waste all that time and energy. But the longer you take to get over it, the more time you've wasted on them so it's best to not even ask questions like "What was I?" because the answer is irrelevant now. It's over. Try to force yourself not to think of them or the past and after about a year you'll do it automatically.

here user, have yourself some music to cry to
youtu.be/WEoPADqMaL0

Maybe her intentions started pure, but who knows?
I'm old now and one of the most important things I've learned is that there's no such thing as closure. Even if you had all the answers to your questions it wouldn't change what's happened. It's sorta like how getting revenge isn't actually satisfying in practice.

>ask questions like "What was I?"
>don't let the fact that she didn't value you make you think you're not worth valuing
It's just that I only felt I had worth because of her. Fuck, I even based my personality on hers for all these years, got no hobbies or interests of my own. And finding out she continued doing those things we did together with other friends, some new friends, and a fuckbuddy, feels awful, especially because I'm too jealous. Or finding out about new hobbies she picked up, or that she got herself in a semi toxic relationship in this time, I dont know her. How did she get herself there so quickly after she broke up with me? It feels like the person I knew died
Sorry this is probably the typical stuff someone who has been through their first breakup says, but im also so convinced this was the first and the last one

shes the kind of girl to have dozens of male friends at her disposition, so that if things go wrong with some, she still has plenty. She cant be alone, she needs attention but no matter how much I gave her it wasnt enough, it was in fact too much and not enough at the same time. She grew up fatherless and her mother hit her. You can picture her kind I guess, she had some daddy issues
thanks but im so sick of crying, i'll have to pass

Doesn't mean she thinks nothing of you, females are just wired to have a back-up in close proximity in the event of an emergency. Access to resources is very important for a woman raising children, it's in their nature.