Mentally Ill Girls

Girls with mental disorders are attractive

Mentally Ill girls Thread.

Attached: b062454194fafcc01b5d2f611b4effc8-imagepng.png (640x473, 337K)

How mentally ill do you like them then? I'm 200% not memeing batshit insane. All of my human connections are completely superficial because of it. I'm pretty enough to have people become interested in me but it ends in utter disaster every time so I'm a mentalcel. I've been told that I start doing the Aileen Wuornos when I start talking about certain subjects.
Looking for a partner in crime. Is there a person here that I can actually look in the eye and tell all my secret plans?

Whoa... Sounds like somebody forgot to dilate this morning. Yikes

Fuck off reikofag, why don't you go stick a rod up your boipussi.

>How mentally ill do you like them then?

Depressed autistic Tomoko types with social anxiety.

Jfc I swear you anti-trannies are more obsessed with mutilated dicks than the trannies themselves. Sorry your dad buttfucked you, dude.

Depends if you let me touch your tits afterwards, but I'm not new to batshit insane stuff since I'm an /x/ usual

Yikes... Cringemuch?

Attached: 1564083298469.jpg (525x295, 61K)

>Jfc I swear you anti-trannies are more obsessed with mutilated dicks than the trannies themselves. Sorry your dad buttfucked you, dude.

Trannies are gay.

I'm already fucked in the head, the reason why I want a girl like me is to have someone to relate to or at least be similar enough to share the same symptoms so they don't feel left out. Fuck normal women they're shit cunts anyway, gimme a mentally ill user and I'd cherish her always

I fall hopelessly in love with men or women willing to date me even if I know that it will never work. I've been cheated on 3 times by 3 different partners and each time it's made me feel suicidal
What do?

I'm a megalomanic bent on world domination. The world will never know my name bc I'm a shadow operator, I work from the shadows. Have so many dark designs and no one to share them with, this is the burden of secrets they separate you from everyone else. I understand your desire to share. I have no problem sharing anonymously bc the best thing going for me IS NO ONE BELIEVES I'M REAL, LMAO! I'm like the fuckin boogy-man.

The thing I love about 3rd world countries is that there is no rule of law, whoever has the most guns IS THE LAW. Do you know the fastest way to turn lead into gold? Use a gun. Better still, USE TEN-THOUSAND! Think I'm a terrible, evil person? This is all straight out of the USA playbook and don't be naive, if it wasn't USA on top doing this it'd just be someone else. I almost feel bad for whoever's on top right now, not talking about presidents or prime ministers, but the ones actually pulling the strings. IMMA SHOVE 'EM RIGHT OUT THE WAY. Post your discord and if I choose to add you you'll see that I'm the one 'surrounded by lights', I just want to share my bright darkness with entire nations... I don't expect you to believe any of what I say bc it sounds pretty crazy so I don't mind sharing at all, just don't expect to ever know who I really am and you won't be disappointed.

not attractive but just easier to get

i'm schizo, i doubt that's attractive

I like them too but I hate myself for it because while mentally ill women have a niche that will find them attractive, mentally ill men are ostracized and hated by women without exception. We men are cucks that will fuck anything with a vagina.

>not attractive but just easier to get

True.

Wow you are not real. This post must be a larp

I demand cool shizo stories now

Wait till you date one virgin.

Mental illness and feeling entitled enough to not work on it is easy an hero bait.

very nice larp virgin, I bet you giggled hard

what are your symptoms? im schizophrenic

>virgin

LOL not a virgin.

Gina is that you?

i'm not sure what qualifies, what are you interested in

Lol, not a virgin. I've boned so many girls I lost track a decade ago. It's like I said, ppl don't believe something like me can be real. Because you're all just little people, leading tiny, meaningless lives you think everyone else must be the same. For most part you're correct. But I'm as far beyond normals as normals are beyond robots. Just because the world is full of little people don't make the mistake of thinking the Giants don't exist. We're rare, but we definitely exist. Do you think I'm the only one? Bro, I'VE GOT COMPETITORS. Think about that for a moment..

Im mentally ill with depression, ocd, autism will i ever find love? I think that it is very unlikely, almost all men treat me like a little girl. And I am quiet and introverted by nature, so it makes it all worse for me to find a connection with other human beings

>I've boned so many girls I lost track a decade ago

CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAADDD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GEEETTT OUUUUTTT!.

all the women on my mothers side of the family are crazy+bpd, so im just used to that type of woman and i guess i prefer them because im so used to it.

Virgin is not an insult being a virgin is actually a good thing because it means you are pure its just society's stupid bullshit expectations put on men and young boys to lose their virginity otherwise they are not a man.

>all the women on my mothers side of the family are crazy+bpd, so im just used to that type of woman and i guess i prefer them because im so used to it.

Makes sense.

Nah. My name starts with a C

I can understand OP.

I personally find schizophrenic people irresistible it's kinda my fetish. Still I think it wouldn't be good, because I got bpd. I would probably make them kill themselves under an hour.
t.mentally ill grill

Attached: nagito.gif (320x181, 51K)

I'm American. That's just life here. I get sick of people getting pissed for adapting too well to my surroundings.
Where you from, user?

what are your plans like? I'm looking for a cause to take up

Its a good thing if its by personal choice. If its from lack of opportunity it can be very telling of them as a person. Speaking from experience. So yes virgin can very much be an insult on this board

*All I know is that I get really "caretaker-y" around people with mental shit going on despite being fucked up myself. Although im more just depressed and crippling nostalgic than insane.
**Anyway what im trying to say is that id take care of ya and we could be frens and shit, im pretty tolerant of people with all sorts of issues goin on.

this almost happened to me but it was like three months not an hour until I left
t. schizo grill

>If its from lack of opportunity it can be very telling of them as a person. Speaking from experience.

NOT everyone is a chad or a roastie and can have the opportunity you dumbass.

Youre missing the point. Besides the lack of opportunity iften falks on that person whether they can gelp it or not. It isnt only chads and stacy who get sex. And being a virgin isnt a source of pride if youre actually desperate for it. Thats all

*Often falls

You're name doesn't start with an S does it? Are you in NA by chance?

I would love you, I don't mind that you're introverted or quiet, I wish I could find someone to talk to, but I'd probably be a disappointment.
I just want to make someone happy.

>Youre missing the point. Besides the lack of opportunity iften falks on that person whether they can gelp it or not. It isnt only chads and stacy who get sex. And being a virgin isnt a source of pride if youre actually desperate for it. Thats all

Its normalfags fault that i turned into a pedophile and that im a teenager in an adult body because i was bullied and judged for having mental health problems and i wanted sex at a young age but i could never get it unlike my peers who did.

BRISTOL
ENGLAND
UK

Basically to become the matriarch of a cult of societies rejects in the boonies in my state. Give them a home and family and affection that I crave too Think something like Spahn Ranch and "House of 1000 Corpses".
I'm currently working to save up for the property.
If you have genuine interest drop a contract.

I had an extremely overprotective big brother who offed himself almost 10 years ago now that basically never left my side and took care of me and I'm always trying to recreate it. Our crazies might match.

You guys are missing the potential here. A whole cult will include multiple mental qts.

so fucking what. many of us are bullied and worse and we don't turn into fucking pedos over it or try and blame shift.

>so fucking what. many of us are bullied and worse and we don't turn into fucking pedos over it or try and blame shift.

STFU normalfag its you're fault i could have never been socially accepted.

I have aspergers and close to a hermit life (besides university I don't leave the house), and I still have guys asking me for a date every week. Even the idea that people find me attractive gives me anxiety.

I would like to believe our crazies would work together. Though to be honest, its probably another one of those pipe dream things I have. Assuming it did though, I am pretty protective and would be of you. I dont like seeing people get hurt, especially if theyre already down.

I really like that sort of thing though. Does he really love you if he's not protective?

Thats true, I define a sort of love by how protective someone is to another. Maybe it would work, I would like to believe it for sure, would change my outlook. But I worry what with me fucking up so bad in the past. Dont wanna hurt you, you know?

*your

Im a virgin but im not a pedo so thats something

>Im a virgin but im not a pedo so thats something

I didnt choose to become one it just happened overtime image boards especially played a role in ruining my life i saw illegal shit on /b/ when i was a teenager and i liked it even though i shouldnt.