Why don't you workout, user?

why don't you workout, user?
you don't even need to go to the gym to lose your belly fat and even get quite toned, what's holding you back from becoming a pussy magnet?

Attached: nhs8ap2tcxj21.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause face > all

face and frame and hair and being slightly ripped is the ideal look

lifting and going to the gym isnt how you reach the ideal physical look imo. if you want to lose weight/have muscle literally just inject tren + clen + go vegan

face is pussy magnet, nothing else

with that said, i do think theres of things you can do like making sure you have nice dental hygene, and do hair loss prevention stuff and skin care with korean products, etc

but muscles are stupid desu

what im listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU

Attached: Jordan-Barrett-Calibre-Campaign-001.jpg (800x533, 164K)

give me a plan on what i should do at home then?

try to do something that you are passionate about
or valueable to others and yourself

Never do workouts for everyone but yourself.

but that won't make the belly fat go away. i meant a workout plan for home as op said you don't need to go to the gym for that

I'm an 5'9 manlet, so it does'nt matter, workout is worthless if you'e below 6'.

Just run and skip rope. And eat less, fatty.

i'm actually not fat just starting to get bit chubby. and running is not something you do at home and i don't have a rope to skip either

I'm already really really fat, might as well ride it out until I die.

>i'm actually not fat-
Yeah right fatboy
>Running is not something you do at home
No, but you don't need a gym or any equipment to do it
>and I don't have a rope to skip either
Then buy one

because i don't need a girlfriend or be a bed player to prove myself
Having a girlfriend won't fix my life and i can simply afford a hooker near my area
and even then, i don't need to workout, as i am fit enough already, muscles are only a cherry on top

No one would want a scarfaced nigger in their lives, because their parents won't accept a thug in their lives

you're free to believe me or not but i'll still tell you i'm not fat. anyways i wanted something to do at home because i have anxiety about doing things in public hence why running is a bad option for me

I do not like going to the gym. There is always somebody waiting for a machine. I cannot even do five reps in peace.

lifting doesn't make you a pussy magnet. lifting doesn't cure autism. I just do it for fun so I wasn't that disappointed when nothing changed, but all the time on here I see people furious and give up on lifting when they realize they were lied to about how they'll be super successful with women once they start lifting.
instead tell people to workout because it's good for you and makes you feel good (stimulates serotonin production to help stave off boredom and depression)

You should really stop making so many excuses for yourself. Like I said before, you can just buy a skipping rope and make some space in your home to jump. If not, do it at a park. As for running, it's not like you're going to talk to or even look at anyone. Just plug in your earphones and run. People are really far too busy minding their own business to give a shit about you. I'm sure you've encountered people jogging before, have you ever stopped to think ill of them for doing it?

Also, diet. Diet is far more important than any kind of exercise if you want to lose weight.

i know people don't care. but my brain tells me otherwise. if you don't have any kind of problems you probably cannot understand but i just cannot "fix" it. also i'm legit autistic for a reason.

and i dunno about diet, i'm a really bad eater and eat very little, but i still seems to get enough calories to have my weight rise. i don't eat junk food nor any chips or anything like that.

how do I get "quite toned" without going to the gym, I don't want to publicly humiliate myself.

Look, I don't have any advice for you other than you just have to force it. I don't get social anxiety as bad as others on this board and I've had an autistic friend in the past who had it much worse than me but that doesn't make me some kind of gigachad. I get nervous too, and sweat profusely when faced with a situation where I have to interact with or even be in close proximity with strangers but it is what it is. I was deathly afraid of going to the gym even after I bought my membership and was just burning money by not going but I forced myself and now I go there regularly. It'd be easier if you had friends to run with but I'm assuming that isn't the case, so my only advice to you is that you have to just make yourself do it. It's the only way if you want to not be a big smelly fatty.

As for diet, just look it up. I'm slightly underweight so I don't bother with it and don't know that much about it but I'm sure you can find a helpful guide just from a google search. If not, try Jow Forums.

Im 5"6. I guess if i could get skinny fit and not bulky fit

bullshit. it does matter

I did, still going to be forever alone.

i did. helped me out in a lot of ways but its not always the solution. it usually helps though because it requires dedication and effort which can help your confidence rise as well

Run. I dont get how you can be embarrassed to run in public since so many people do it. I have massive social anxiety and dont feel humiliated in the slightest when I run outdoors. Even if youre a fatass it shouldnt make a difference. Though I dont recommend running if youre heavily overweight as it will fuck up your knees

I am neither a fatass nor interested in doing anything in public.

Because I don't care. I was always meant to be alone. My life is close to the end anyway