NOOOOOOOOO! You can't just organize without the government or your employer! Ukranians were hungry mid-20th...

>NOOOOOOOOO! You can't just organize without the government or your employer! Ukranians were hungry mid-20th century!!!!! Just write to your congressman! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: lktsy7vohxc31.jpg (450x463, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/97slLgT48dM
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsk7EuX4K0&t=48s
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/YpW_kckz-8GvJhpMVT1N_Q/
youtu.be/VtDKCGdimcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans are dickless corporatocracy cucks, news at 11

Attached: 4352436544357.jpg (620x387, 108K)

Based class conscious OP! We in the US share solidarity with the workers of the world on this Labor Day weekend! I'm already organizing a barbeque near my house and then gonna vandalize some fascist factories! Viva la revolucion!

Attached: catgirls.png2.png (503x897, 166K)

communists aren't people and are undeserving of life

>fighting to protect your rights and for an equal balance of power between employers and employees= gommunism

the power of american education

Attached: 6pzdid6mv1511.png (1440x2009, 1.33M)

t. butthurt capitalist
youtu.be/97slLgT48dM

Attached: DgKFrfhXkAEmlpk.jpg (1543x1667, 261K)

True, it just sucks because the logo is "land of the free and the home of the brave" but I see neither kind of person around.

Ty lad. Unfortunately, medical workers, construction workers, retail workers, food service people, truck drivers, etc. Don't actually get to celebrate and you KNOW that their boss isn't going to give them an extra cent for working Monday.

Attached: 897etyzc0kh31.jpg (477x472, 31K)

Shut the fuck up, tranny commie.

The Ukranian statement shows the intent behind the post. I'm all for reformed capitalism with better power dynamics, I'm not for Stalinism 2.0

No, I don't think I will

no u____________________________

Attached: 6970m8rlimi31.png (579x487, 387K)

US is the freest country in the world numbnuts

>Highest incarceration rate in the world

Attached: ty06aloeqfd31.jpg (640x628, 49K)

Sorry about your babushka :(

Attached: Yqet2OMl.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Boo hoo, people doing crime go to jail. Only shitty thing about that is non-violent drug offenses, and we're getting better about that. Everyone else deserves to be there.

Do you think I'm Eastern European or something? I don't have any family members who have been negatively affected by communism, I decided that I hated it all on my own.

What about Chelsea Manning who was coerced out of her 1st amendment right?

Attached: v3ihvk4wmo731.jpg (640x443, 49K)

If you seriously think everyone in a US jail is a criminal I have some bad news user. What a fucking joke.

How much money do you gross a year?

Attached: wOqxUB4.jpg (800x821, 146K)

>Commies thinking workers give a shit about them and arent reactionary as fuck

Attached: 1565976016897.png (713x611, 26K)

Other countries prison systems aim for rehabilitation and have much lower recidivism rates and are thus more cost effective on the long run.

>etc.
>All these horribly unfunny and garbage memes with reddit filenames
Is there a discord raid going on or something? It's really obvious these arent actual anons.

Attached: 1564990698417.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Wait, is that not the truth? I thought a bunch of people liked communists! WTF? I'm literally shaking rn

Attached: 89mjfasn3m831.jpg (640x461, 64K)

That's what treason gets ya. You can't pick and choose with things like that, it'd set a bad precedent. If they had spoken out in Soviet Russia they'd be dead.
Most of them. A few innocent people slip through the cracks.
Not that much.
Most criminals don't deserve rehabilitation. Prison in those countries is far too comfy.

No, 4/5 are just me

I thought they were neat

Attached: hc19994a2gj31.jpg (640x780, 111K)

It's definitely a raid of some kind. Commie retards trying to infect another corner of the web with their drivel.

>That pic
Meanwhile, in reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsk7EuX4K0&t=48s

>Most criminals don't deserve rehabilitation. Prison in those countries is far too comfy.

But rehabilitated prisoners benefit the society at large, and cost less money.

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

>Not that much.

Oh fuck, why not vote in your financial interest?

Attached: 25tj14zdntc31.png (640x490, 330K)

The workers are blinded by the propaganda of their masters. It is our job as liberators to educate them and bring them to the fray, to inspire revolution through the works of a vanguard of revolutionaries. Lenin detailed the framework in "What is to be done?"

Attached: DHtjpmVVoAAq36t.png (599x900, 233K)

>Right wing responsible for political violence

Imagine my shock

Attached: 87aowu27cid31.jpg (640x640, 78K)

That garbage is what passes for a meme these days?
Also class consciousness never existed. Nationalism, ethnic consciousness and religious consciousness were always infinitely more powerful. Even Marx and Engels got butthurt when the proles didnt listen to their bullshit, leading to the term Lumpenproletariat.

>NONONO YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY, I KNOW THE TRUTH. NOOOOOOO YOU SHOULDNT CARE ABOUT NATION AND FAMILY, NONONO ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT I TELL YOU TO CARE ABOUT.
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DONT YOU CARE ABOUT CHINK FARMERS AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

Attached: 1564749534798.png (261x215, 19K)

Nice history lesson. Now I love my landlord! Thank you so much!!!!

Attached: 1561913923713.png (1080x1207, 289K)

That's the funny thing, that swing was in self defence. So not only did the antifa receive permanent brain damage from hitting the concrete (heard he even got brain bleeding), but he also has no legal leg to stand on because he initiated.
>tfw antifa wants to bash the fash and only got bashed back
>tfw he only succeeded in making himself look like a joke and probably died for nothing
delicious

Commies just use poor people to create their own little dictatorships. The middle class only exists because of capitalism. Capitalism was by far the greatest thing that ever happened to the lower class, it gave them the chance to finally own something for themselves and for them to take control of their lives and propel themselves upwards.
In communism everyone is just a serf that slaves away for "the people"

Are you a white male? Just curious

Attached: fMORTdp93GpfobsQ5nkP3mtRIpd_SNL3N_Y6kk96kJs.jpg (640x762, 109K)

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/YpW_kckz-8GvJhpMVT1N_Q/
Lmao look at this fag, hes been going at it for so long. Always the exact same threads as well, with one fag dumping shitty unfunny reddit memes.

Damn, the public school system really did a number on you, huh?

Attached: hxuzqdrcznh31.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>mfw chapocels from reddit think theyre doing anything worthwhile with this
This is what OP probably looks like, btw. Keep that in mind when you make fun of him, since it's likely he'll off himself if he gets bullied too much. Hopefully.

Attached: Abominations.jpg (960x540, 104K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S THE PEOPLE'S BOOTS I LICK, BOOTLICKER. IT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE
>SOME DAY I'LL BE CHIEF ECONOMIC PLANNER, IM JUST TEMPORARILY EMBARRASSED.

Attached: Crying Soyjack.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

>Continues to show up to my threads

I'll have you know I grow and expand my pool all the time. I keep a few good core memes and branch out from there.

Attached: xnqjwwz7tfj31.jpg (500x547, 35K)

>implying we went over communism really is in school.
What communism stands for isn't important enough to teach because it failed as a philosophy. Feudalism is more important than communism and it died a long fucking time ago.

Holy Christ what the fuck is wrong with these people
>That dude in the bottom right who's just a dude with lipstick

Attached: Maury.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

>it's likely he'll off himself if he gets bullied too much.
God I hope so. One less commie is never a bad thing.

Trans lefts
Trans centers
and Trans rights

Attached: yocbc27nx3b31.jpg (640x619, 81K)

Why are all these pics the same unfunny reddit memes, and why do you feel like they are worth saving in any way?
>Reverse image search this
>End up on fucking commie facebook groups
Christ, that's even worse than reddit.

>Can't even imagine a leftist ideology

The idea at the extreme is that you don't have a hierarchy

Attached: too4fal3x2931.jpg (640x627, 74K)

What rights do trans people not have that other people do (besides the military, which doesn't allow other mentally ill people either)

But communism is important to me

in my kokoro

Attached: 5p1km25kmqe31.png (489x571, 286K)

Half of workers in the US make less than $15/hr. Minimum wage has not gone up since the 90s, the longest time minimum wage has been stagnant in US history. American industry was built on the framework of protected markets, strong unions, and free/affordable education. But now even Varg has disowned the alt-right and Trump supporters for voting for policies that destroy US industry, encourages illegal immigration, and leaves a Zionist billionaire with a bad toupee in charge of the country

Attached: CoSmACJUAAExa3f.jpg (681x1100, 180K)

It's an easy way to farm (you)s

This thread is probably going to break 100

Attached: 3r4zkv1n2gh31.jpg (640x904, 100K)

>tankie suddenly becomes anarchist
I guess it's right that all anarchists are just temporarily embarrassed dictators.

>you don't have a hierarchy
Literally impossible. Someone will force themselves to the top.
Even in friend groups people fight (usually subconsciously) to be dominant. But somehow they won't in your "utopian society"?

They have the right to euthanize, which is used by 40% of them. Ought to be higher, though.

You realize (You)s are worthless and disappear after a thread dies, right? It's not reddit, you redditor.

Turn your soul the opposite way. communism is just a facade of a rotting society that strive for something to give meaning when they what something else instead of reality and hard truth. Equity and Equality are the corruption of Hard Work and Standing up from the crowd to be better. Only mediocre people want equal misery of individual gains.

Not a pinko but fuck cops
Everytime a nigger kills one of those zogbots the jews grow slightly weaker

>encourages illegal immigration
>Zionist billionaire
Oh no, this isn't your standard breed on communist. We might be dealing with a Nazbol.

I'm actually something of a centrist. I'm ambivalent about the existence of state power. On one hand, a government is going to make people suffer and create an imposition on people's lives. On the other hand, there will be no people left if climate change makes the Earth uninhabitable (yes I know a lot of it comes from China). Ancom doesn't really have a way to address this sort of problem. In addition, the only way to stop a bad guy with a state is a good guy with a state. It's complicated. I guess what I would want in theory is a perfectly selfless vanguard party that would appear and dissolve with the existence of existential threats.

Attached: 1562985432894.jpg (2048x1694, 840K)

The idea at the extreme you illiterate, dialogue tree, NPC

Attached: 17rywvbjpp931.png (640x640, 602K)

what and want are very familiar with each other, what do they want? i want to ask you what do you think of everyone getting stomped by the same foot equally.

But I still get the real attention. Watch, I'm gonna get an effortless (you) for this because I invested in leftist memes.

Attached: a5x1ntjmpae21.jpg (625x910, 124K)

Exactly what I'd expect from a leftist.
>I don't really understand how the world works, I just wish I didn't need a job and the Avengers would come and fix any problems we have

Grow the fuck up and get on the right like a normal human being.

You're right. I never even considered the suicide rate

Attached: sg8h8expaeu21.jpg (640x213, 40K)

>beep boop, executing anarchist.exe
>if for anarchist.commune hierarchy == true
>call hierarchy ("Voluntary commune")
Every time

So what? Is your idea instead that we have an incredibly weak hierarchy for a little bit until someone forces their way to the top and strengthens it into a dictatorship? Or is it that the hierarchy collapses under it's own inability to govern and somebody fills in the void it left with a dictatorship?

Youve been giving yous to everyone in this thread. Pic related is you.
Youre also not convincing anyone to your side since you're foreign and obnoxious.

Attached: You.jpg (601x508, 31K)

So what are we gang? Are we Nazbols, Tankies, or Anarchists?
>inb4 social democrat
Tankie gang represent! Hopefully US gets invaded by Russia and finally can give its citizens healthcare
youtu.be/VtDKCGdimcQ

>40% kill themselves
>Beautiful and valid
lel

Probably the latter with me being in power.

Attached: 5265IE7S1s-hN0UQe_aTRHliG7UMwz2yECR7oku3yW8.jpg (640x640, 74K)

It's negative attention homie. You're just driving people away from your cause with your obnoxiousness.

Ayyyy, you can't win em all

Attached: 6zquu6q0bj831.jpg (640x640, 59K)

We're none of those, it's just one moron spamming this garbage. You're probably part of the same discord as him anyway.

>this entire thread is filled with commies and every picture from them is ripped directly off reddit
The memes really do write themselves

Just found out about negative attention...damn that shit sucks

Attached: 7ajsx5pvur431.png (640x853, 445K)

Honest question, do the people who spam these images seriously think theyre funny or clever? Because this is the most low-effort reddit-tier garbage ive ever seen. If my dead grandma were a commie, this would be the type of shit she'd post on facebook.

Attached: You gonna finish that.jpg (1680x1080, 502K)

Apparently they fuckin don't. Are you here to play meme games or are you just going to complain?

Attached: 814qnapm5b831.png (625x605, 125K)

This is a blessed image

>b-b-but its theft!
Theft unconsensual, you consented by signing a contract to work there which was 100% of your own volition)
Why dont you go like, learn english or something? Thats not what theft is.

This is what OP looks like, btw

Attached: Tranny.png (1055x561, 1.3M)

>The law is not the law

And you guys bitch when I don't take you seriously

Attached: 7rd0pyd34j831.jpg (640x797, 81K)

>stomping on an lgbt flag
Good, shit ruined the fucking rainbow. And this is coming from a bifag.

No, reddit filenames don't have that string of characters. I think that we're seeing fallout from /leftypol/ after infinitychan got nuked from orbit. And Jow Forums has always been a leftist board so naturally some of the leftypol debris will come here

It's not about being interesting or funny. Literally all they care about is saying their own retarded opinions back to one another. Hear something they don't agree with? They freak out and rage. It's no wonder so many trannies are lefties, both are signs of severe mental malfunctions

>complain
Im just here to witness clown world friend. You commies are the ones complaining.
>ree i dont get free stuff for living
>what do you mean the economy would collapse just print more money
I really wonder why russia has been getting more capitalist ever since the USSR and people in countries that never lived under communism all of a sudden think its the best thing since sliced bread. I doubt many cambodians would want communism again.

Most are ripped from facebook, which is even more embarrassing.
More like this, probably

Attached: Commie.jpg (726x960, 70K)

Interesting stuff, good sir

Attached: 1563062282720.png (1024x601, 582K)

>"the law is not the law"
Where did i claim that
Let me put it in advanced laymans terms for you ubertards
>theft is without consent
>when you sign a contract to work, you give consent to whatever the rules in your contract are
>since you have consented, this is ,by definition, not theft.
Unless you commies want to change the meaning of theft to "i dont like it!" Then its not theft
What part of a contract dont you understand? Have you worked a day in your life?

O fuck I didnt do the thing right my bad dude

Attached: u6z3pr4uscb31.jpg (640x613, 79K)

>thinks everyone that hates commies just supports other authoritarians
God you lot are stupid

>Not here to complain btw

Attached: 99xske2exxa31.png (640x640, 390K)

>hurrrrrre ur pinochet lover
Gotta love communists and their piss poor black and white mentality

Attached: 1562113647010.jpg (480x514, 37K)

Honest question, do you have a brain disorder or anything similar that prevents you from processing information?

Attached: Bottomless.jpg (645x729, 57K)

These memes are terrible and only serve to push these retarded /b/tards further right.

No, I probably skew slightly to the left

Attached: c5evhz1yrmh31.jpg (640x510, 63K)

Im inclined to believe that its a Jow Forums false flag, yeah. They're just so fucking unfunny and forced.

What does this one say about my mentality?

Attached: fip0m24af4931.png (640x640, 324K)

So do communists have a mental disorder or are they just stupid because they want to be?
I mean, your entire ideology is held up on promises that have never been delivered on before, that and morality, and morality is the worst thing ever to think is a point for argument because morals are opinionative. When your entire ideology is built upon past failures (which of course werent real), morfagging, and an inherent lack of both micro and macro economics, why should anyone trust anything you say

How about this one? I got this one from Jow Forums.

Attached: brxpfpaudx931.png (640x524, 447K)

>Commies give facts and articles about their cause
>incel fascists keep posting soiboi wojacks and using straw men arguments
>"muh redpilled president is gonna make America Great Again!"

Attached: nintchdbpict000325872049.jpg (960x640, 42K)