Friend fucked the girl I liked

I found a friend I have been giving a ride to work for a while now in bed with the girl I liked. I they both knew I liked her but they still went behind my back and I cant sleep, what the hell do I do now?

Attached: Full sad.jpg (442x740, 33K)

To add to this I used to have two roommates who did whatever they liked and never asked how I felt, women and modification to the home and shit but never gave a damn how I felt despite knowing I didn't like it. I am seriously losing my ability to trust people despite wanting to and this is fucking my head up.

Some people will say it's your fault and others will say it was hers.
The question is are you in a relationship with her?

If they already had a connection, it's fair game. It sucks, but if she likes him more than you, that's just how it is. Just because they know you like her doesn't mean you're entitled to have her or that he should hold off if she wasn't interested in you. Maybe they were trying to hide this to avoid hurting your feelings?
It's hard to trust when you're dealing with situations like this, but it's not good for yourself to give up on people. There are plenty who will treat you better. The people in your life now may compare totally differently to those you will have in the future. Just remember that you have options in life and nothing is permanent if you're in a bad situation.

We weren't in a relationship, I spent last night talking to her and trying to court her to get to that point, it bothers me most that they both knew how I felt but still fucked one another.

I give this guy rides to work, we work together and see each other everyday but he went behind my back and fucked the girl I've been talking about to him for a while now. I want to trust him but I literally walked to his place and found them in bed together asleep in the nude after I hosted them at mine. I can't deal with it very well right now but I want to know why he did it at the same time. Why betray me like this when he knows I've been looking forward to spending time with her.
Now I need to move on but I just a couple minutes ago confirmed this for myself and I can't move on its bothering the hell out of me.

My question is, should I stop giving him rides to work? I literally saved him from losing his job two weeks ago by waking him up in time to get there because he's a temp and I felt we were very similar people but he just ruined this in a single night. Its petty as hell but I feel like it isn't even the worse I could do. Hell I even kept a stalker of hers from getting near her after he scoped out where she went all night. I'm friends with two of her brothers and they've known me for years but... I don't know anymore this isn't a first for me either, I had a fiance and she cheated on me and married someone else in a rush without telling me and its all coming back and I'm in emotional pain. I just hate this you know? What the fuck do I do now? I still have to see them both at work and I don't know if I can deal with it, staying civil is simple but I am harboding a hatred for them now and I'm despising myself for it. I want to spread good and love in the world and they hurt me badly.
And sure I'm not entitled I know that but he could've said no, literally the first day they've spoken and he fucks her, what the hell.

>My question is, should I stop giving him rides to work?
Don't be angry at him (at least don't show it). Just let go of the situation and these people, don't engage with them unless you absolutely have to, pretend that they don't exist anymore. Of course stop giving him rides to work, you do that for friends, and friends don't do the stuff he did.

Start separating yourself from people who are toxic to you. Don't be dramatic, don't give them payback, just start to pull away. If they truly are your friends, they'll point out how you've been quiet or haven't been around. If they're just using you, it will be a smooth transition into a simpler life and the availability to find better people.

If you didn't make a move on her you have no right to be mad.

Thats simple enough, but how do I not give up trying to find someone? I tried at work, online and just around the place I live and this shit happens to me constantly. I know its something with me but fucking hell he literally took her from my house to his goddamn motel room and fucked her.
Simple for me to do, thanks.
I made moves all night but it always went back to the stalker she had following her during the night so it became awkward every fucking time. I was just being used.

Attached: A feel beyond.png (881x1125, 1.38M)

I know how you feel because i was in your friends shoes many times. Women would just laugh at her orbiter (in this case you) openly and continue to fuck me until i moved on. Not trying to insult you just saying these people don't (and certainly wont ever in thr future) have a shres for respect for you. Tell the guy the rides are over because you are not okay with what he did. Stop talking to the girl - shes not gonna fuck you anyway

>I made moves all night but it always went back to the stalker she had following her during the night so it became awkward every fucking time. I was just being used.
Which means she doesn't like you... Move on.

>I was just being used.

There you go. Take her off her pedestal. Do you really want to be involved with a user? If she doesn't consider others, do you really want to share your life with her? There are better fish in the sea, and her rejection should mean nothing to you other than a clear sign that she just wasn't good for you.

I was an orbiter without knowing it eh? Okay thanks, I'm jaded now but fuck women I guess, if someone makes a move on me okay but I'm done looking. I tried to be outgoing, funny, smart, confident and even worked out after work every night just to look better but I guess I wasn't good enough compared to the guy who barely said shit all night. I'm going back to being a loner.
Noted thanks.

Attached: DanceIt away.gif (500x370, 491K)

Just hurts you know? Her grandfather liked me, her brothers like me and one said "Hey give him a chance" and in the same night she fucks my friend. Whatever he can get fired for all I care.

Maybe that's your problem. You said you TRIED to be these things, but maybe it's not what comes natural to you. Do some soul searching. Figure out what does matter to you. If relationships were out of the picture, what would you pursue? Who would you be? Don't do things in the hopes of appearing impressive. Chase things that will improve your own honest vision of yourself!

If I look at myself I see someone who wants to die, which I figured was not something to gaze upon. So I strived to be someone others would want to be around. At work I have people who will stop and talk to me for 30+ minutes just because I present myself as a like-able person. I wanted to be all these things so I tried to be them and its gotten me jack shit. What's the point of trying to improve if others just fuck your friends in the end? To hell with this rigged ass shit I suppose, I'll just not give a damn. Fuck making others day better.

>I know its something with me
Then remove whatever you think this 'something' is. Start lifting, do shit that you love. Don't let some random slag ruin you. Keep looking for other women, put yourself out there. Hell even if you don't find anyone you will at least be a ripped cunt, and that's gotta count for something.

Nah user, you've got it wrong. If there are people who stop to talk to you for 30 minutes, I'd say you're a genuinely likable person. It's hard to fake a personality well enough to get that much attention. Maybe by nature you're a good guy, but you're having trouble seeing yourself that way? Like I said, stop valuing your life through the eyes of others and your romantic relationships. Live for you, and be good to those who do show you the respect you deserve.

Honestly, even though what happened to you was shitty you're not taking a very smart outlook.
>Fuck women
The people who screwed you over were male and female, not just female. You need to realize those particular people are not your friends/relationship material and move on. IF anything, your male friend was the true jerk here for going behind your back while still using you for rides. Don't be an ass.

Also I didn't really answer you sorry, I am not really musically inclined, I have a guitar and violin but I never got far with them and ruined them both. I can't design video games very well, I'm not good at public oration as I don't explain some things very well. I just don't have any passions despite looking for the past five years to find something I like, even playing games is a boarderline chore to me and a time killer until I go back to work.
Do you have any other suggestions?
I can keep doing it but I don't care how I look very much, my arms are bigger and shit and I understand the vapid outlook of appearances however I want someone to like my personality. I try to be someone that others like and can rely on but I keep getting fucking used.
And if a part of me wants romance? Like I said I was nearly married at one point but she wanted another. It fucking sucks, I want to treat someone very well and to the best of my ability but I have no chances to do so. That sounds very entitled though so I will change that outlook.
>Don't be an ass.
No u
Just kidding and thanks for your time its just hard you know? I guess I need to distance myself more? And I would say they're both the true jerk here if I spent over a week talking to him about her and talking to her about how I liked her. I was a fool who wore his heart on his sleeve, but that's extremely hard for me not to do and I've tried so hard not to do that but I can't help it. I want to be a good person (not that I feel like one) and I want to find someone to express my romantic feelings towards but fucking hell this is utter horse shit.

Also I sent a text earlier to him asking where they went, I wonder if he will tell the truth or not? I consider that a judge of character.

I would suggest looking at all fields. History and art can be especially easy to get into. Or, maybe if you don't like playing music, start listening to new genres or more songs by your favorite groups? I'm just saying that it's easier than ever to pursue passions, even if it's as simple as brushing up on history with wikipedia or listening to a band's entire discography on youtube.

I will visit the /his/ board more often but also do my own searching, as for art, I can appreciate it but the art being made in recent years is far less appealing. I could lose myself at the Louvre though, the pictures I've seen were astounding. Thank you for caring by the way, I was laughed at earlier and the Anons here helped more than they will ever know, don't think I'll sleep anytime soon though, my body is still going with adrenaline, I wanted to hit him so badly but I know its just life happening. No point in getting violent if she picked him.

>I want to be a good person
You sound like you are a good person, don't let those jerks drag you to their level.

When times get tough and you feel like no one cares, just remember that somewhere in the world user is rooting for you.

you sound like a pussy but your friends are horrible people. stop talking to the temp dude you give rides, hes an unappreciative douchebag, stop talking to the girl too ofcourse.

i've had this happen to me. he knew you liked her and he didn't care, they probably laughed about it. don't talk to them again. if you talk to them again you're a moron, they both don't give a shit about you.

Before I left my house this morning I had a conversation with myself about why despite what I do and how I try, why don't I feel like a good person. I may still not but I think that's part of it, if I feel and think I am I feel as though my ego would ruin it and I would cease to be such. I am a person who prefers to display things through action rather than words so I want to keep that, but I understand the mindset would help me grow as a person and to like myself more, any suggestions?
And I have rooted for user before myself, I just don't imagine myself needing the support but after I was laughed at by family I turned here. So thanks, its tough not to cry now thinking of this basket weaving board as family that cares but fuck, I appreciate you, and the others here.
Rough but understood thanks.

Attached: don't drink.png (574x255, 236K)