Fellow robots. I'm drunk and I just spent the last 5 mins with a gun in my hand contemplating suicide...

Fellow robots. I'm drunk and I just spent the last 5 mins with a gun in my hand contemplating suicide. I've came to the conclusion that my family would be too upset and I want to see the future more than I want to not be alive. Is this normal or should I seek help?

Attached: see_you_tomorrow_by_dishwasher9_dcrhlls-pre.jpg (726x1100, 44K)

Seek help, a mentally healthy person would not consider suicide, reach out to professionals.

But I don't want them to take my guns. I love my guns too much

Well, it's for your own good, they'll give you them back when they'll know you are emotionally well to have guns around you.

Nothing unusual about wanting to die. Don't listen to the normalfags suggest therapy or drugs. They just waste your time and poison you slowly. Invest your time in something that interests you instead. Maybe a new creative hobby. Maybe something you can do while not inebriated. Also,
>"I don't want them to take my guns. I love my guns too much"
>Considering contributing the death rate by firearms and polarizing potential voters and activists in your family and local community into being no-funners.
You know better than that. If you're going to kill yourself, don't contribute to the death of the thing you love too.
>they'll give you them back when they'll know you are emotionally well to have guns around you.
That's a fucking lie. Minute he's branded as suicidal, they'll fuck up his whole arsenal, put him on drugs, and force him into therapy, probably even in a clinic. Don't listen to this nigger, OP.

But I decided to not kms, and this is the first time this has really happened. I also don't trust anyone other than me with my guns

Bruh I love guns as much as the next guy but it's not worth it. Get help. Maybe lock them up somewhere that you don't have access to

Don't listen to this dummy.
What if he will not find anything to enjoy due to depression? You know what depression actually is right?
>That's a fucking lie. Minute he's branded as suicidal, they'll fuck up his whole arsenal
This is true, I lied since I assumed his life and mental health is more important so fuck you

U said at least u "want to see the future" right? thats a positive. U still have hope i guess user?
What makes u want to do it user? did something happen recently?

I should probably do this, if they were locked up it probably wouldn't have crossed my mind. Having my pistol under my pillow may not be the best idea
>If you're going to kill yourself, don't contribute to the death of the thing you love too.
DESU I always thought this, but in the moment incompletely forgot about it
I don't know why I was thinking what I was, because now I'm thinking that was dumb to think about. I guess I'm getting tired of being alive and was curious about what's really on the other side, but also thinking critically made me realize that there really is nothing on the other side, so I guess that's another reason I didn't

What about life is tiring you out?

>What about life is tiring you out?
It's just the same shit every year. I graduated highschool in 2016, and ever since it's the same cycle. First I start out with ambition. I tell myself that this year's going to be different and that I'm going to change everything and I'm going to turn all of it around. Then I start loosing that ambition, and start slipping into old habits. And before you know it, I'm sitting in front of my computer 12 hours a day on discord and Jow Forums pissing my life away.
I'm hoping this year might be different when I get a job, but that's what I said about the last 3 years, so I guess we'll see

>This is true, I lied since I assumed his life and mental health is more important so fuck you
You already admitted you're a liar. Leave the thread you bastard. OP confessed that the one thing he enjoys is firearms, and you knowingly lied to him that he would not permanently lose access to them. Fuck you.
>What if he will not find anything to enjoy due to depression? You know what depression actually is right?
You know what board this is, don't you? If he already enjoys something (being firearms), then there is potential for him to enjoy something else. Leave and don't come back you dirty lying glow-in-the-dark nigger.

Shit I get what your feeling. It seems like this could be the start of a slippery slope be carefull. I mentioned that is seems u still "hope" because thats the most important thing. Once you lose hope your in a dire situation thats hard to get out of. I know first hand im around the same age. I've lost hope and cant get it back, its just trying to cope at this point. If u dont mind me asking what did u do after highschool and what job are u looking for user?

Attached: 1566895326103.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

Forgot to tag shit

I took a gap year then went to uni. I failed out three times, and now I'm studying for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam. Once I get that (hopefully in the next 2 months) then I'll get a job as a sys admin. After that, next year I'm planning on doing an associates degree in cyber security and working in that field. My hope right now lies in that I'm thinking that having a job will be different than school, because school fucking sucks and I'm terrible at it

Hey user, I used to be really depressed once and wanted to die, but then I realized that one day I'll get my wish. We all die someday, so we might as well live this life through and try to inject as much happiness as we can into it. We don't know if we get the chance to experience happiness in the afterlife, so if it only exists here, we owe it to the mere chance of existence to reap the happiness we can while we're here.

I also want to point out that unhappy times don't cancel out happy times. They both exist simultaneously, but a new outlook can change the perceived ratio.

That's a good point user, I've gotta stop being such a faggot about this. I'm probably only thinking this way because I'm really drunk, but I'm also pretty lonely. I need to get out more and talk to more girls, find a gf. I have hope that finding a gf might change things, add another thing to live for. One of my good friends was the same way as me, until he found his gf. Now he's getting married in 3 months and is more happy than I've ever seen him before

Shit i was in a similar boat dropped out after 2 years doing a degree in the same field, never found it interesting though pushed into doing it. Now im a NEET i guess, you sound fine desu, you have a future that ur looking forward to and hope to carry on. All i can say is DON'T lose it and dont end up like me user i guess lol. Good luck user!!!

Attached: 1573790146313.jpg (249x202, 8K)

just do it you pussy faggot, stop wasting bytes of meaningless data that is infinitely more worth while than your existence

Your friend was the same as you, which means you can do it too!