A memorial to my cat, Ozzy

A memorial to my cat, Ozzy.
He was only here for one day, but for that day he was the world to me.
He was born a day too early but he held strong until the very end.

Attached: addtext_com_MTQ1NTUxMTEwNTI.jpg (576x768, 46K)

Seeing dead animals makes my soul hurt

Oh no... I'm sorry. RIP Ozzy.

Attached: 1556737285862.gif (500x281, 881K)

t. carnist

Really? It makes me hungry for some reason.

>He was born a day too early

Is that really enough to kill a cat? How much can they even develop in one day?

Doesn't sound like it "held strong" at all, desu.

Attached: 1539722259572.jpg (362x346, 38K)

F
i love cats

Time to eat it to gain its fleeting life essence, OP. If you eat Ozzy, he will live on as calories you expend browsing Jow Forums.

IT'S NOT FAIR, OZZZYYYYY!!!!

Attached: 1551131285018.jpg (495x362, 17K)

i already buried him.
i buried him near the church, hoping and praying he would wake up or something.
he didn't.

I like when those orange cats a
have a M or inverted W in their foreheads.

You're making it hard not to make fun of you user

go ahead. i don't fucking care, my cat is dead.

I know how it feels user. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OZZY IM SORRY

Attached: 1d55mwl9rz921.png (1102x967, 501K)

What is there to make fun of?

Sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Ozzy.

Attached: 1564453613508s.jpg (249x250, 7K)

this is literally the gayest shit I have read tonight and that is really saying something because I've been browsing Jow Forums for the last four hours.

Ah yes, the soulless hylics have arrived. What's even the point of living when you're just another grunt of the demiurge?

F to ozzy

Attached: 2f0.jpg (800x450, 33K)

you cunts need to get outside more, if one kitten dying from a fresh litter tugs you like this you will always be incels

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>NOOOOOOOO STOP FEELING EMPATHY
who knew incels were ironically more human than the normalfags who call them inhuman

I once heard a cat cry all night long and the morning of the following day, I decided to check it out and had to jump the backwall of my backyard to my neighbors. Lying on the ground alone I found a kitten, I dont remember the name I gave him, its been a few years already. Anyway, I took him with me, the kitten was just like your pic op in a very bad condition, it hadnt probably eaten since the mother left him there to die, I tried to feed him milk, I even bought special milk for cat newborns and the next days he looked much stronger already, after the second day it looked like he was going to make a full recovery and he wasnt crying as much. The morning of the third day I didnt hear the kitten cry, he had cried every morning, I unfolded the blankets I had given him to be warm at night and found him in a fetal position and very cold. He was only a kitten I found and I only spent 2 days with him but it still makes me very sad thinking about it, specially after getting my hopes up...