Dads already starting to ask me when Im having kids

Dads already starting to ask me when Im having kids

Im 21 and havent even moved out yet

Barely have a girlfriend and they want kids

Attached: 3694DDA3-40B3-472F-8988-2FC9C7DE51B2.jpg (2048x2048, 743K)

They fear their lineage may not continue, assuming you have no siblings that have made children. It's a natural biological phenomenon, especially if you're a typical Jow Forums neet or hikki.

is your dad gay

I have an older brother who has a kid and im not really a neet I am just starting my life and about to graduate uni it just seems too early for this to me

>have a girlfriend
get the fuck out now

I'm also in the same situation but I'm a girl and they are planning to marry me to someone I don't want.

post some pictures of your feet.

Most parents assume that all their children will reproduce. My parents know about my hatred of women, so they do not bother with me.

Only if you suck a dick first

okay, done. now post them whore

What if I'm not going to?

that's amusing user, but at least try

How about both of you post feet and tits ffs stop stealing my thread

Do what you will. It's not uncommon these days to have children in your mid to late 20s, compared to before where people had kids in highschool or early 20s. People strive to be more financially stable first nowadays, since it's significantly more difficult to find work at a young age that can support a couple of two, much less a full family.

When are ya gonna give your mother and me grandchildren, Champ? Having kids is important because it gives you direction, a sense of achievement, and someone who'll take care of you when you get old. When I was your age, I had kids. Everyone has kids, Champ! Why the glum face? Oh, I know: Girl trouble. Champ, that Lacey girl wasn't pointing and laughing at you; she was pointing and laughing with you. Girls like a confident guy who can sweep her off her feet with a winning smile. A handsome guy like you ought to have no problem finding the right girl. And introducing yourself to one is as simple as walking up to her, smiling, giving her a firm handshake, and telling her that you're not letting go until she accepts your invitation to dinner.

It's as easy as pie! Girls will practically be chasing you when you crawl outta your shell and introduce yourself, Champ. You'll be running around so much, you'll practically have to fend them off with a broom -- sometimes literally, heh, heh!

Attached: 1502226782851.jpg (211x300, 12K)

how about you get the fuck out of r9k you normalfag, i hope you and your entire family and your gf get the most painful form of cancer

Already got it from reading your aids fillet comments mate

good, now stop coming here and return to reddit/discord

This gave me ptsd flashbacks of my parents giving me the talk

Go fap yourself into a coma r9fag

Mr. Sellers from camp never had kids. He dedicated his life to God. He isnthe happiest man i have ever met.