Why don't you just settle for 6/10 asian girl like pic related

why don't you just settle for 6/10 asian girl like pic related

Attached: tjtyjtetn.jpg (1800x2193, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zTYfCPB8Vtw
i.4cdn.org/pol/1567368539583.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there anything more stupid than user who use the word "Asian" as if its means anything other than a geographical location where 4+ BILLION people live with varying phenotypes ranging from blonde Slavs to brown Dravidians to black Negritos? Of course we know why user does it because they can pretend they live in a fantasy (see OP picture) where they are getting Jap schoolgirls or Kpop stars rather than brown SEAMonkeys.

djkskd

Attached: reddit_long distance_1534212507681.jpg (1017x968, 174K)

>muh semantics
When people say Asian they are generally referring to East Asian. Nobody is thinking about a Sri Lankan girl when they say they're into Asian chicks, you pedantic retard.

6/10 Asian girls just want Chad

t. incel copepost

wdym that girl is not 6/10

Literally what im doing, however doesnt seem like she likes me

In the UK, "Asian" refers to Indians and Pakis
In the US, see picture.

So you are WRONG on every account, so basing what you think on what the rest of the world thinks. The facts are the vast majority of WMAF relationships are to BROWN SEANiggers who come from countries (Phillipines, Indonesia, Thailand, etc) that have poverty-rates on par with African countries

Attached: aziz ansari-1.jpg (771x747, 205K)

Just because most people are uneducated, doesn't mean you have to use their parlance.

bad teeth, generic haircut, not doing any sports, just eating less to stay thin therefore not putting in any effort wich can be assigned to other parts of life.

6/10 is fitting, over average, but nothing more

Women from northeast asian countries like japan and korea do not, DO NOT want white boys or other sexpat tourists. Asian women from wealthy asian countries (japan, korea, china, taiwan, Hong kong, singapore) tend to stick with their own race or be coalburners like western girls do.

JBW should bw changed into JHM (juat have money) because thats the truth.

>Asian women from wealthy asian countries (japan, korea, china, taiwan, Hong kong, singapore) tend to stick with their own race

it's time for your meds user.

Attached: best season evah.jpg (700x700, 122K)

asian women dont like fat beaners

Are you saying she's not asian or how is it incorrect? Would it also be incorrect to call her human?

There aren't any around me

Only north koreans believe in racial purity

Go watch Jakenbake and have your entire worldview shattered user.

Nobody does for that matter

That photo is depressing af lmao

Calm down redditfag. You don't get upvotes here, so you can quit being a faggot.

For a girl like that I would do anything

What if I have money and I'm white? What's the probability that I will be able to land a Chinese gf?

Thats not a 6/10. If u actually go into an asian country u will know that. And before u say muh koreans muh japanese
They have insane amount of plastic surgery. Ive been to korea for 5 months for work in the past 4 years and out of all the people i talked ALL OF THE WOMEN had some kind of face lift or nose job. Its disgusting to think about.

im already with a 9/10 asian gf though

Watched one of his videos and his personality is really good. No way I can compete desu

it is usually IMPLIED that they mean east asians ie korea china japan OBTUSE RETARD

ok I will, now were can I find one?
I dont think I ever seen a asian women younger than 60

Blond Slavs are not Asian.
Where does this meme come from? They would all be considered legally white in the 3rd Reich.

he seems to have a hot gf in japan so good for him. ive never been there so i cant spea from experience and maybe even my limited experience from korean, years ago, is now gone out the window and girls are different but most korean girls arent really into white guys to the extent that this board makes it out to be. im korean myself but did some teaching english ages ago and made a ton of friends in my program, most of them 'foreigners', and while some of them did alright it was never that level of pussy being thrown at them

>6/10
>body looks good
>face looks great
>hair is cute
>she's probably a 5'4 very feminine girl
what about this is 6/10 again?

Attached: luck.png (436x504, 187K)

the guys from r/hapas have a tendency to screech out when they see non-asian men with korean chinese japanese women

My man you really ought to implement patrice oneals rating system into your life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zTYfCPB8Vtw

Attached: 1567199925824.jpg (749x611, 31K)

>pic
ok - which one is the female and which is the male? or is one of them (((female)))?

This girl is cute as fuck. she'd have to settle for ME.

She's at least 8/10 if you ask me

>Women from northeast asian countries like japan and korea do not, DO NOT want white boys or other sexpat tourists

LMFAO imagine believing this

Attached: 1506456482688.jpg (817x857, 63K)

i.4cdn.org/pol/1567368539583.webm