Am I white?

I am from the Middle East (Turkey) but I look white enough to pass as a european girl (I live in Italy so I am living in easy mode). Am I white or not?

Attached: 286C846F-547E-4760-BB7B-5C0DECA66683.jpg (551x412, 51K)

That depends on the definition of white used. Northern/Western European white? No. Skin white? Yes. I'm kind of like you but I'm half middle eastern and half european (with pale skin.)

Salam. In Australia anything that isn't tanned or darker is automatically albino, you should migrate here if you want to be white.

White skin, still black eyes/hair (even tho I was born blonde) I guess I am one of the many bastards of the Ottoman Empire

Hahaha why would u say that?

>Am I white?
>I am from the Middle East (Turkey)
no turkroach bad turkroach

Attached: 1556532387207.png (1045x1230, 1003K)

user, there are many Turks and Levantine people that have your typical european traits.

>Turks and Levantine
>typical european traits
oh wow your serious

Attached: 1560745596870.png (554x554, 47K)

Because I want to form a relationship and marry you and have normal white baby's, of course.

Attached: 1567171960169s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Man, u never went there, right?

I will surely marry a white man (even middle eastern if he grow up in Europe) but Australia is too far away user

Another question for OJP
Jibab
Or
Niqab?

Yep because thats the only way to meet people from the middle east is to go there, they never travel to europe ever. You got brain problems or something user?

Attached: 1562493145130.jpg (528x543, 29K)

If you call yourself white you are considered white in The United States.
Race is much more complicated than nationality and skin color, and covers a wide variety of genetic conditions that may contribute to all kinds of things.

Like, what if I told you that my grandmother on my Mom's side died of choking to death?
Clearly I am genetically predisposed to choking to death. Its because god gave us the same hole for breathing and eating.

I wear glasses. I can point to them and say Im genetically inferior but indeed I cope.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-023321_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 618K)

Turks can look pretty white, so you can be white if you want I guess

sounds like some classic mutt cope

d-do turkish (white) girls like kazakh boys :((

Well, I look white
Am actually filipino
With an imperialist japanese girlfriend
Who colonizes my dick.

My coping mechanisms give me confidence and a decent amount of joy. I hope yours bring you happiness.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-025048_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 544K)

>tfw Iranian guy with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes

Attached: 1564596241941.png (467x433, 227K)

Usually they are attracted to the typical chad type (beard and bla bla) if u got that then u can win them over. Also the more civilized and open minded u are the more attracted they will be

Italians are white
Turks aren't, yet they can look white sometimes

It's weird how white Persians can look. Probably some science behind it.

civilized open minded? wot

T-that hurts user..so no white supremacists for me?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Damn, I always wanted a white middle eastern modest wife. Really hard to find them in Australia kek.

Attached: 1565603279421s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Wuuut thought there were many middle eastern immigrants there

>Typical Chad type (beard bla bla)
so just because I'm Muslim, I'm Chad?

You're not white.
Sorry turk roach. Stay in turkey.

do you have brown nipples? also can i suck on them

sexy user
feels good

Kinda... But they are infected by the (((west))) so some are out there sucking dix and wearing hijab aswell. If not being promiscuous they are heavily influenced.

Kek there are many Muslim manlets in Turkey too, especially in the south.

I see that a lot in the UK. Not a lot of the women are true to their religion.

Oh sorry to hear that user, hope you can find your type tho

Just marry some Turkish dude. Stop muddying the genetic pool.

The middle east is a hodge podge of european and south east asian phenotypes, with a smattering of african in there. Turkey isn't considered european mostly due to its religious affiliation then its ethnicity.

Don't worry about it. You're thinking too muxh about it.

>I live in Italy so I am living in easy mode
In which universe living in Italy is easy? there's literally 0 job opportunity here and even if u stuided u have to migrate abroad to work. taxes are higher every year. dafuq are you talking about, I'll probably quit Italy myself in the future

Y-yeah you too...
original

Attached: 1567039314737.png (500x440, 63K)

There's something kinda hot about a girl who looks white but has like ethnically brown nipples. It's...intriguing.

It seems to just be an interacial fetish thing, everyone loves other races as a fetish these days.

kek Mia khalifa who??

Oh I was talking about skin color/ethnicities as Italy (especially Sicily) is heavily mixed. I agree with u on the living expenses and future prospectives; I will leave the country too for uni in a couple of months

Ha yeah I guess ur right.
original

Attached: 1566972288511.jpg (641x892, 246K)

>Turkey
>Middle East
If Greeks and Italians are white than Turks are too. Stop being fixated on race though.

Yeah I hear alot about that. It's fucked up.

Attached: 1567039373486.png (640x167, 74K)

ok I see, I thought you were crazy. Good luck with your plans girl

God I just want an exmuslim wife to get arramged married to and pretend to be religious with around our parents

Honestly it's not that hard as it sounds. As long as you live in the west. More and more of them are giving up their religion and are marrying outside of their race.

People have wanted to fuck other races since as long as they discovered other races exist. There's something great about the idea of "conquering" someone who's not quite like you.

I identify as middle eastern and I have genetic lineage that goes to the northern parts of the Nile river as the only location in africa, but nothing else. Not a lot of middle eastern have black in them, and the ones that do are the children of racial mixing with African slaves. It was interesting to find Russian in my blood also. I do not have any South East Asian how ever.

I'm in the US, but I have no idea how I would find one. It's especially difficult to find one who'd want to get married to "cheat" the concept of a Muslim arranged marriage.

Lol I have brownish pink nipples (not pink not brown) and i have always thought that everyone had the same nipple color until I saw my friends naked and that kind of shocked me kek, still today I have a weird feeling when it comes to super pink nipples, its just that they dont feel right (not trying to be rude or anything)

Seriously? If so that's cringe bro.

Attached: 1565595081069m.jpg (1024x531, 99K)

Lots of modern Turkish has significant greek or other anatolian ancestry. I think you may pass as med white.

What's so cringe about it? I just want to make my parents happy without making the rest of my life miserable my marrying an actual Muslim?

My nips legit change color when they change hardness, fucking strange. Humans are fucking weird.

You can probably find some in university. Most of the time the girls don't even give a second thought of fucking you.

Brother, Allah made Deez Rulez for a reason! Don't be a loser on the day of judgement.
From a concerned individual.

Pics or fake and gay
originall

I'm not posting pics of that lmao. I'm sure you can find examples online.

Eh I found Muslims with cognitive dissonance like
who somehow still considered themselves practicing Muslims after breaking every rule in the book. That's not what I want, I don't want someone that still considers themselves Muslim. I also don't want to just have sex, I want to get married just to get rid of the approaching doom of an arranged marriage.

thats still possible i guess. you'll get some muslims that'll sin but still consider themselves muslims and then you'll get some muslims that arent religious anymore but they just keep up appearances for parents.
im sure you'll find someone who you'll be happy with.

U are a Muslim yourself?

A lot of middle eastern don't have brown nipple (mine in particular are pinkish brown sometimes completely pink) I think you're mixing up with indian

You know you can say no if you don't want to marry that person kek
That's if your sunni

It depends on the ethnic group. The browner middle easterners have brown nips.

just curious but how many muslims are on r9k?

Hopefully it'll happen.
By birth yes, but I don't consider myself one. Just can't believe in a religion that focuses so much on having a single God, but basically makes Muhammad a second God/Idol.
I'm aware I can say no on a person by person basis, but my parents aren't gonna let me keep that up forever. I've seen it happen with my sister.

I think that we are a LOT,we are failed normalfags. Especially muslim women, we dont have a social life cause we are not allowed to, not because we are not capable of having one.

tfw can't really talk to women and never flirted because of Muslim upbringing

thats interesting to hear. I didn't really expect to find out there was a lot of us. I'm sorry to hear you're in a shit position too. Do you have a plan to get out of it?

fucking same reeeeeeeee

Damn, I am sorry to hear that. Did u already have someone proposing to u? I am also born a Muslim ( not really believing in god tho) and thats one of my main fears

god i relate to that too much. i just dont know what the hell to do in those situations so now i just dont bother putting myself in those kind of situations again.

Attached: 1d55mwl9rz921.png (1102x967, 501K)

My plan was university. Yesterday was the last day to enroll to uni but my father didnt let me..now I am literally hopeless

where do you live? surely if you get good grades they can provide financial aid and you can study abroad. it'll be against your parents wishes but you gotta fight the future that you'll have if you stay. that future most likely wont be good.

>Yesterday was the last day to enroll to uni but my father didnt let me..now I am literally hopeless
how come? also i didnt know there were other women like me that browsed r9k, its great to know that. i personally didnt have trouble going to uni. what kind of uni were you planning to go to?

Not yet, but it'll start once I get out of school next year. I know because my sisters have already gotten proposals. It's such a weird thing to have to avoid in western society. I wish you the best in finding someone to scam your arranged marriage.
>tfw getting dragged to Friday prayers every week
>tfw getting dragged to Ramadan night prayers and staying there until midnight
>tfw have to mess up my whole sleep schedule to wake up for dawn prayers
>tfw dad started making me read the to him Qu'ran again
It's all so tiring bros

Attached: f59dca2.jpg (726x722, 48K)

As I said I live in Italy, the state would have provided me the financial aid but I cant just go without their approve or something, what should I do? Run away from home?

HAHAHA YOU ARE FUCKING COMPLAINING? remember, when the dajjal comes and fucks ur wife. Don't blame anyone else except yourself.

>tfw forced to go mosque everyday after school at 4pm
tiresome indeed brobot. hope it gets better for all of us.

hand pics or your just a nigger larper

you could either try to explain it to him why you want to go, ask a friend of his who has some sense in what you're doing to help explain or just run away. the whole situation sucks and im sorry about it.

One sec, so u two are Muslims too? Damn sis we are in da same troubles, living as a Muslim girl is shitty asf.

Pale light eyed/light haired Turkish people just look like odd looking white people to me. I dont like that Westernized/racially ambiguous ambiguous look. If someone is Middle Eastern I think they look nicer with dark eyes and hair.

i think theres like 4 muslims in this threads. still kinda weird for me to see other fellow muslims on r9k. makes sense tho when you think about it.

>One sec, so u two are Muslims too? Damn sis we are in da same troubles, living as a Muslim girl is shitty asf.
haha yes. how old are you? what makes you think that going to uni is going to help with your situation? but yeah, life is in hard mode as a muslim girl.

user, its too late..yesterday was the last day and he still didnt change his mind..I am feeling kind of suicidal I wont lie but I will try to think of something else, I will probably find a job and save some money and enroll to uni next year (with or without his consent)

user that sounds like a good plan. what are you studying and where will you go?

and it is funny to see the difference, women in the west have it so much easier, and yet they complain, feminism, whatever. wheres us we dont even complain, but we decide to keep it all in.

18, I thought that going to uni would have helped me user (moving out, living alone ecc) also focusing on career.

Oh yeah, that is also a big thing, always envied them.

question are you the turk OP? What major did you want to do in uni if you don't mind me asking? don't want to bring up any bad memories for you but, university is not everything to life. did you want to start a career?

I always loved history/philosophy and politics (in high school I mainly studied humanistic subjects with Ancient Greek/Latin ecc) but I will probably study Economics because career is more important, I will keep those as hobbies. As for the country idk, probably north Italy or Germany.

user you sound like you've got your head in the right place. i hope you succeed in what you want to do in the future.

Did it seem like I was a girl? Sorry just a "Muslim" guy here. It is nice having a thread and people I can relate to on Jow Forums moreso than just the usual tfw no gf.

I am the Turkish girl that made the post; I agree with u about the career thing, university doesnt give u automatically a great career/job but its good enough to live alone without my parents. I see that people automatically think that I want to live the western life but the childhood abuse is way too much to even think of boyfriends/sex/partying. I will probably live a quiet and average life and idc.

Oh thats okay,we both struggle with our families.

I hope so, I believe in myself and I am pretty focused on my future, I am scared of my parents tho.

I recommend you start typing properly as soon as possible. Cut those "u", "idc" and all such nonsense.