How come some people can just walk up to a qt and talk with her and then bring her home? I don't understand this

How come some people can just walk up to a qt and talk with her and then bring her home? I don't understand this..

Attached: casting2.webm (640x900, 1.86M)

They just take their daily Just Be Yourself medication

They have simply put their self worth above that of a dumb woman. Thus ascending above her in their own mind and psyche. Viewing her as below him.
This fundamental shift in thinking is essential in being able to have confidence enough to approach and talk to women whenever

No inhibitions
it makes me sad that some people can just get by without alcohol

I blame shit parents who tried to raise 'good' and 'moral' sons but without any coherent foundation for this so all they really did was turn them into beta males by teaching weakness and passivity as virtue.

lol you havent met many low inhib people have you? they aren't all swimming in pussy because most of them aren't very good looking, most people find them very irritating.

>How come some people can just walk up to a qt and talk with her and then bring her home?
If you want to get a gf, you can't skip ahead to the master-level techniques. You need to develop the foundational techniques first.

Can you talk to your own friends about any topic without being awkward?
Can you talk to strangers who are guys?
(Yes, you need to be able to talk to other guys. If you can't talk to them without awkwardness, women might as well be Martians.)

Can you make smalltalk with a woman in a non-sexual situation? (like in the break room at work about the weather, or the latest quarterly earnings report.)
Can you talk to a woman in a casual, non-sexual situation without awkwardness? (like talking to a friend's gf or sister.)

Once you have mastered these without feeling any anxiety or awkwardness, now you can start talking to women in a sexual situation.
Here, the skills you need to master is being able to suss out whether she's attracted to you or not, and whether she's even looking for a bf right now or not. If you determine she's looking for a guy who can make her laugh, you have to figure out what her sense of humor is quickly before you start making dead baby jokes and souring the whole deal.

These are skills most people learn in high school and college without realizing it, but they can be broken out into discrete skills and practiced individually.

why do autists try to be life coaches?

I'm a tourist, bro. I'm just trying to help robots become real human beans. It can be done, I have seen it with my own eyes.

robots dont want to be you and they dont want to be normies

>get drunk
>go to store for cigarettes
>see qt at store
>start talking to her
>at first she seems very uncomfortable
>but she is so cute I just want to keep talking to her
>eventually she is smiling and seems like she is liking the comversation
>her friends come in to check on her
>she gives adds me on instagram before leaving with her
>go on a date with her the next day and bang
Its that easy guys. Just talk to them.

>robots dont want to be you and they dont want to be normies
the preponderance of "waaaah no gf" threads like the one we're in right now put the lie to that assertion.

Confidence. Fake it till you make it. You'll get turned down, but it's always worth a shot, especially if you're a good conversationalist.

wanting a gf doesnt mean they want to become a normie...

having a gf makes you a normalfag by default

>Its that easy guys. Just talk to them.

Attached: Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg (1312x875, 175K)

"robots" was never a term for being a sad fuck constantly whining about the bad hand he has been dealt in life. To put it succinctly "robot" is a term for people who appear perfectly normal and functioning in society, while being devoid of strong emotions/feelings/desires within. A term which a pathetic army of losers that has infested this board like you decided to claim in an effort to make your shit life appear "cooler".

"robots dont want this, robots dont want that you normie reee". You know what robots want? Even robots dont know what they want.

>How come some people can just walk up to a qt and talk with her and then bring her home?

This is one of those incel scenarios that are exceedingly rare IRL

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

words of wisdom.
fake it until you make it has led me out of this hell a few years ago.

thats what a robot was before the board got deleted, things change retard. youre just trying to redefine everything to fit your pissbrain view of what this board should be because youre stuck in 2015

thats a cute game, but some loser that wants a gf just to binge watch anime all day long is not really a normalfag

>You'll get turned down, but it's always worth a shot,
This is the key.
The fear of rejection is what keeps a lot of robots robotic.

And don't get me wrong, it hurts. I can hurt like fuck. But, like anything that hurts, like a flu shot, once you get used to it and understand it, the pain goes away and you realize you were scared of the anticipation of pain rather than the pain itself.

If you go up to a girl and you're already imagining dating her and marrying her and all that shit, then she rejects you, you feel like you're getting your whole future stolen.
If you go up to a girl with an open mind to just see what happens and she rejects you, or wants to just be friends, or doesn't want to do anything beyond share a conversation and a cup of coffee or whatever, nothing's been taken from you, so it doesn't hurt.

but that loser never ends up with a gf, so your point is moot.

im sure when you talk to girls you totally arent thinking in the back of your mind that you want to stick your dick in her lol

It honestly depends on the situation.
I don't know if you believe me or not, and it's irrelevant in any case, but when I'm talking to a woman in a non-dating environment, like work, I am not fantasizing about fucking them. Obviously, if one of us says something that triggers sexual thoughts, the mind will go where it does but that's entrapment.

It's no different than wondering if you can beat up every guy you encounter, or thinking about what it's like to drive every car you see.

talking to women in a work environment has no relevance to this, you have to be a total fucking idiot to not know how to talk to a woman in a work environment. this is specifically about talking to women in order to have sex or a relationship. you're just ignoring the goal

OK, so your assertion is that when I am talking to a girl I am thinking about fucking, I am thinking about fucking her.

Yeah. That's a pretty reasonable assessment.