This board is literally driving me insane...

this board is literally driving me insane. every single thread on here does nothing but make you feel bad about yourself in some way. not to mention 90% of the threads here are disingenuous troll threads (like any thread that starts out by talking about incels or any thread with the stupid female wojaks), only the other 10% is actual robots trying to vent their problems. I feel no sense of community here at all, I just get pissed off or feel more depressed than I already am every second I'm here. I wish I could leave but I don't even really browse any other boards anymore so I have no clue where to go, Jow Forums is my only source of social interaction.

Attached: 1508606952763.jpg (224x216, 58K)

>dont fit in with anyone irl
>dont fit in with anyone on a board full of depressed neets
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1524133475348.jpg (208x250, 13K)

The post about love got me too user. all we can do is cry together.

Attached: 1565850326209.jpg (929x960, 78K)

>a board full of depressed neets
hardly, it's just discordfags larping as depressed losers to seem unique and failed normalfags that come here to laugh at and torture losers to feel better about themselves

EVEN WORSE
IM TIRED OF THESE FUCKING RETARDS I DONT WANT TO JOIN YOUR SHITTY DISCORD SERVERS
I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SELF-DIAGNOSED PTSD FROM WHEN YOU FUCKED YOUR DOG

Attached: 1525843085687.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Go outside fagnigger

dude. literally just have sex

I know how you feel OP, Jow Forums is probably the fakest board of Jow Forums. None of this is "real", just shills, shitposters desperate for (You)s, legit mentally ill skizos, trannyspam, occasional dumb femoids and their orbiter fleets and lotsa normalfags with le epic depression xDD. Eh where my real robots at??

>Eh where my real robots at??
Jow Forums, Jow Forums and any of the other interest boards

Fuck you user.

You think I could relate to your "tfw no gf" feel million motherfucking times for years? Get a grip man. This is real world. Most of us do make it. You will too. Stop being a bitch or just move to inceltiers and whine with them if that's your game. You can wallow endlessly whining with them while listening to Smiths and huff gasoline. I could give less of a fuck. Fucking 90s grunge hippie. kys

You need other social outlets OP. I woukd start with actual forums. or multiplayer videogames. Think about what interests you. If that answer is nothing, then try new things. I mean what do you have to lose right? As far as r9k making you miserable i can understand that. My advice would be to leave. Come back for some entertainment for a bit, then leave again. r9k should never be your sole source of social interaction. I wish you luck, and hope you stop feeling miserable.

the main focus of my post wasn't me whining about "waaaah I hate muh life", the main point was about how garbage this board is. I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way or if they're all too suckered into the incessant bait on here to notice how draining this place is.

Stop misdirecting. If this board is so important to you. Yes it is part of your life and you are moaning about it. kys

If you cant enjoy the retardation that is r9k just go to reddit but unironically

Attached: 1567298228397.jpg (1080x720, 158K)

Yeah its irredeemable garbage, I too have been trying to leave for a while but its tough. It really is an addiction, I've had to slowly tone down my usage over time. I only spend 30 minutes or so a day here now, at my peak I literally spent 12 hours a day here.

Finally getting a job after being NEET my entire life was a major turning point that helped me see Jow Forums for the dumpster fire that it is. I spent my entire formative years and early adulthood building a pillow fort to protect myself from a completely imaginary hell world that was conceived in my brain from incel shitposts. Now that I've finally gotten out into the world I know its not as bad as the fags here think it is.

Attached: 1566194645628.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

>If this board is so important to you
it's not though, I hate it. things I enjoy like vidya and anime are important to me, I just happen to not have anywhere better to go on the internet
just wondering, what do you actually enjoy about this place? are you one of the people that spends their time making nothing but threads bullying people?

So you're basically saying that Jow Forums isn't worth hanging around in and that people who come in here should leave as quickly as they can?

Went through the same process user

go to reddit

righasihg

started browsing this place (Jow Forums in general) when i was 17. i was a depressed virgin back then. I got a job, an education, saved money etc all that stuff in order to change. Now I'm a 29 year old depressed virgin. A lot of the stuff posted here is completely true. If you're ugly and male there's simply no hope for you.

Anyone want to post old Jow Forums? Relive the real feel days?

Attached: identity.png (1532x298, 143K)

reddit is a shit site albeit for completely different reasons

We should remember this board as it was, not mourn what it became. It was always going to end someday.

Attached: R9kiad.png (1147x912, 1.31M)

>every single thread on here does nothing but make you feel bad about yourself in some way
Yet you keep coming back here. I used to be like you. You keep coming back over and over because some part of you likes getting those weaknesses poked. You want to see how deep it goes and what's on the other side.

This board is reddit now.