Who else /sad/ here

who else /sad/ here

>i just found out that my loving grandmother had a cancerous tumor inside her and had an operation to remove it
>i live in a different country and i am not able to help with the turmoil in the family
>my grandfather also had cancer but committed suicide to avoid being a burden and having people see him in his horrible state(this was before i was born so i never really knew the guy)
>me and my mother can only hope that everything goes well from now but i have heard my grandmother isnt in the best of health

i really really really hope everything clears up anons,

thx for reading my blog

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (724x724, 74K)

Im /sad/ here but the story is too long for a post in this thread. Just know I feel ya fren.

thanks for writing the blog

>dad has 5 years left to live probably
>mom got remarried without telling me
>brother left and is probably going to kill himself

i hope everything clears up for you user.
everythings going to clear up for me probably in a year when i an hero.

you probably deserve it for being an incel

thx
trouble with family is the worst, i hope things wont come to an hero for you
ale nie jestem

Attached: 1553769134744.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)

My qt killed herself 4 months ago. She thought I didn't love her. She did it with the gun I had bought her as a birthday present five years ago after her drunk on the alcohol that I brought into the house. It's all my fault and I miss her every day. I wish she had left a note. Apparently people only leave notes in 30% of cases.

>she thought
damn, man thats bad

ive no exp in your case but keep it together and cherish the memory

I'm mildly depressed that I have to live with my parents during college, instead of living on campus and having an independence-forming experience where I form close relationships with my peers.

Even worse, it's my fault that I can't live on campus. I went a little crazy in high school, and didn't make good enough grades to get a full ride.

ive got uni soon and i really really dont think i can make it l

I don't want to fucking work.

Attached: 1566009438682.jpg (778x960, 68K)

I once stopped a girl from offing herself in university. I was driving some people home after working on a group project and she was the last stop. I just sort of had a pull in the back of my mind so I went up to her apartment with her under the guise of using the toilet.
She ended up just breaking down and telling me her life's story. I stayed with her while she cried herself to sleep, then I spent the night on couch just to make sure she didn't try anything.

It didn't hit me under months later, but I began to call into question whether or not anyone would have done the same for me. It felt fucking awful becaus I realize that I don't think anyone won't, stranger or not.
I can only describe the feel as one of tiredness and heaviness when you realize that the people closest to you don't know you at all, and the people around you don't pay any attention to you.

I can't enjoy anything. Whenever I'm stressed I just refresh Jow Forums but I can't really be happy about anything. Alcohol helps sometimes but this time it didn't. I'm tired of it.

>innocent people getting cancer
>meanwhile my evil mother is healthy as a horse
Pls send some cancer her way.

This is basically what I do and I legitimately can't wait for the weekend.

>dad forced me to live at home during college when i really wanted to live on campus
>was a weirdo who didnt have any friends because i didnt spend any time there except during classes
Fuck my nigger family.

That's just being a man. The buck has to stop somewhere. Usually that's you.

I wasted my life because nobody would give me an opportunity to do anything.
I have neuropathic pain and disorientation, but it's gotten better. But now my life is in ruins and I have no options left

I'm mildly depressed because college is over for me.
I miss going to classes and getting better grades than most of the other students around me.
I miss actually having something to motivate me.

I've been given a bunch of opportunities and I panicked and turned them all down. Why can't I just act like a normal person.

did you get the chronic pain from diabetes?

its of those sucky moments of life user we can't expect people to shelve out their attention to us.

but we can only be happy when we notice they do

using my cancer powers as we speak (fun fact its also my star sign)

as crazy as it sounds your motivation should always come from you,
i used to be motivated by my old gf, i wanted to get a nice career and work tho secure us a nice life and in general see her grow

when she cheated on me i felt like my life lost meaning since i put almost everything on our future together. thats when i learnt what im saying to you right now. keep your chin up my brother

Attached: 1562817408978.jpg (447x573, 78K)

That sucks. I wouldn't turn down any opportunity at this point. All my "opportunities" were just third-rate schools, unfortunately. It never went anywhere more than that.

I don't think so. I've had it since I was little and have had my blood tested throughout my life with everything appearing normal.
My theory is that I received some kind of brain trauma when I was a child and had multiple symptoms appear simultaneously.
I'm surprised I lived as long as I have. I don't think my life was ever meant to be. I certainly never expected it to go anywhere even when I was little. I'm getting older now though and I think it's time to end it

It's just tiresome at times.
I wouldn't consider my life awful, but I wouldn't consider it great either. It just wears on me that people closest to me don't take any notice when something is.

I was sorta rejected by society for my neuralpathic problems.
But nobody ever told me what it was. My entire life was a cloud of confusion and various cognitive deficiencies.

I wish it was that simple, but looking back I've never really been self-motivated my entire life.
Everything I've ever done that takes actual effort I've done in order to impress other people, or to not disappoint other people.
Once I learned that I could do well in school if I put in some effort, I loved the feeling of getting better grades than everyone else in the class, since it raised my self-esteem for the first time in my life.
School was also the only social environment I've ever had since it was so easy to meet other people since I was already being made to go to there to learn.
School was basically my entire life, and now it's gone and I miss my friends and teachers I used to have.
I don't know how to motivate myself by myself since I don't actually care about life from a self-centered perspective.

Fucking hell the second paragraph made feel something stir

>try to make music
>nothing sounds good
>can't write lyrics
>feel like trash

Just biding my time before my father forces me to get a job.

link some music ? id wanna hear

Attached: 1482301497-0c17f070193a5c9d833966edd1db7ac6.jpg (760x430, 76K)

it is so painful. why give life if it has to end. why create an anime if it ends. the feeling when you realise you will never experience the same thing two times. never. finishing 8th grade and high school was the worst thing that ever happened to me. yes i was a lucky guy, nice enough to be liked in class or group chats. thats all. when my old friend visited me once, i was so sad. i havent seen him in a very long time, and all i could think of was some stupid shit. when he left my house, i cried like a fag for 5 hours. i cried today. i spent 2 hours straight on the bathroom floor, crying, almost throwing up. im the guy whos never sad, always tells himself that everything comes to an end, and does not bitch about things. but yes i am sensitible. i watch anime. i cry. yes we exist

Attached: 20190730_160701.jpg (1440x802, 539K)