Is anime the real reason why so many anons are trans and gay now?

Is anime the real reason why so many anons are trans and gay now?

Attached: __natsuki_doki_doki_literature_club_drawn_by_satchely__2059e9112d4c2731f854bab4d49821b5.png (600x789, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@socjuswiz/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54
google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/irl/transphobic-doctor-twitter-anime-makes-people-trans/?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, anime was just an outlet for all the degeneracy. Not the reason for it.

>Western media makes fags and trannies into a joke
>Anime makes fags and trannies look ultra feminine and cute
>Sexually confused, lonely anons start thinking they're faggots and trannies
Sure seems like a reason to me

It's a factor. Ask yourself who generally watches anime? Well adjusted individuals? Or people that have some sort of mental hang up? Add in that artists can make anime characters as feminine as they want and just say they are lol actually guys!! There's videos that even break this stuff down. Pretty wild.

New anime makes it look like that sure, but look at the old shit. It was more played off, a minority, was there but wasnt important. New age anime panders. You would know that if you paid any attention.

Link it bro. Im interested

At work atm i will check it out. Might be articles too. Will post them momentarily.

Do we need to ban anime to stop the tranny menace?

Attached: agdq.jpg (931x767, 154K)

Article in question i read recently. videos on the way.

another article refers to a doctor who supports the orevious article i posted can't find vid atm but if i a doctor sees a correllation and believes anime is linked to trans. take it for what it is. Blanchard has his own research you can look into as well im sure..

google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/irl/transphobic-doctor-twitter-anime-makes-people-trans/?amp

Don't try to smear anime with your bullshit, discord trannies. No significant amount of anons are trans or gay, and it's only the discord conspirators who are "turning" anyone trans. You're not as clever as you think you are.

Thanks bro I'll look into them. I hope you have a good day at work too

Thanks will be done in a few hours. Hope you have a good day as well.
Anime has definitetly played a part in the rise of trannies. By making it seem appealing. No surprise someone who convinces themselves they should look like a woman has troible seperating reality from fantasy. Anime can be fine, but these mentally ill faggots have definitetly clung to it.

Idk bro, but I know manga is one of the reason more young black kids know how to read.

No no no, discords

It might be
>read berserk
>have a sudden urge to be massive and angry and hyper masculine
I feel like it would work the other way around
The solution is to make every young boy read berserk and make them into testoerone filled balls of rage.

Anime portrayals of non heterosexuals places them as a sort of forbidden fruit. After all, if it looks like a girl but isnt, then it gets the chinko hado. Trannies are seen in western media as liars and degenerate fakers. who cares? Its really just drawings anyway.

you are not alone OP, Doctors, engineers, and Scientists have discovered this (that anime is gay and is making people gay) but they are were being silenced!

Attached: doctorsaid.jpg (917x617, 65K)

I think it's more a symptom than a root cause. However, I do think the glorification of cute girl aesthetics in so much anime nowadays may be pushing some over the edge to commit to things like cross dressing and HRT is masculinity is neither natural-feeling or worse, difficult to them, which I believe is the actual root cause.

No. Most weebs are very straight and very cis. Its probably just that Jow Forums being anonymous attracts lots of gays and tranners, and being anime themed attracts lots of weebs. So it seems like there is more of an overlap between those groups than there actually is.

Correlation does not imply causation faggot.

YES

Attached: 1562313301315.jpg (417x417, 18K)

This. I haven't seen any Chad watch anime outside of DBZ.

No. Modern anime and Japanese just don't mind using crossdressing boys because, as always, anime makes everything look better than real (just like drawings and digital media do in general), and the people looking for validation feel a connection with it so they get drawn to it. Even the anime 10 years ago wasn't half as bad as this, mostly just a single joke character crossdressing for the sake of validation, deceiving or fear of becoming a masculine guy, no gayness whatsoever (ironically its the overly macho guys in anime often portrayed as gay).

i'm pretty sure it's the reason i'm attracted to guys that are my height or shorter, pale skin, and have more naturally feminine features. if he looks like an average or traditionally masculine guy i'm not physically attracted to him. i've been watching anime a lot since i was about 5 or 6 and i'm in my mid 20's now.

I don't think so, ive been in this manga and anime thing for a while now. I can't get into moe slice of life shows, ive tried. K-on, Lucky Star, that one about the tiny blue haired girl running a cafe, etc; It all eventually bored me, the only exception being Azumanga Daioh, no my favorite series is still stuff like One Piece, Berserk, Goblin Slayer, etc.