Why are you guys so obsessed with how many partners a woman has had...

Why are you guys so obsessed with how many partners a woman has had? I don't see why it's such a big deal that women also like to have sex.

Attached: Cats like to party.jpg (452x480, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_competition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_guarding_in_humans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_conflict
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I can't have sex user, it's only fair to shame her for being a whore when it's so easy for her

Attached: sharkkk.jpg (1200x1524, 206K)

lock and key

Is there any real reason to have this thread every single day?

Guys like to think they are special and that they are the only ones who have fucked the girl they are with, as though other dicks being inside her even years prior will change the experience for them. When spoiler alert, it doesnt

(Current age - 18) x 3 is the formula for maximum allowable partner count.

Attached: 81h7TeBblbL.jpg (1650x2250, 327K)

Not a very good modern argument.

Agreed.

Because I find it disgusting to stick my penis in a place where many obnoxious men were sticking it and creampied. It is also very gay when you think about it.

No it's more like promiscuous women don't respect themselves and are dumb whores. Pretty simple here, roastie.

nah it's a pretty apt metaphor

*blocks*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_competition
*your*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_guarding_in_humans
*path*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_conflict

But are you willing to fuck multiple women?

It isn't.

yeah it is, unoriginally of course

I hink it is dirty. Plus most women carry genital warts and genital herpes. Why should i have a diseased partner

>Why should i have a diseased partner
I think the first step should be finding any partner period.

>Why are you guys so obsessed with how many partners a woman has had?
Because they have no sexual experience. They are imagining what it would be like to not be an incel but they can't shake the anger and bitterness inherent to the condition.

>I have a gf
>My gf is a woman therefore she's a disgusting, worn-out roastie

This, then, is a way for them to somehow make their complete and utter failure to be functional men into something understandable, even virtuous.

>It is also very gay when you think about it.

Fucking females is for poofs!

>I hink it is dirty
Lol

Also, what are your plans? Only fuck virgins?

I gave up on bothering to find a partner of any kind. I have threatened people with violence and harmed animals. It is better that i do not seek companionship. My point still stands that i find other people dirty. I wash my hands as soon as i can after any and all physical contact

Because I want to settle down with someone who is of a high moral character and not some whore who will cheat and/or divorce me. Virginity is a test for this. Not to mention giving your virginity to someone and then giving theirs to you seems very romantic and not something I want to miss out on.

Attached: 1562643816627.png (1920x1082, 1008K)

I'm not mentally ill. I don't care about the body count of random women. It's only an issue with girls I get into serious relationships withm

I understand prefering girls with low partner counts. But why don't you simply lose your own v-card with a practice gf.

Because I dont want to, I dont really care about being sexually inexperienced and find the idea of having a girlfriend for any reason other than eventual marriage offputting.

Attached: 1564237888452.jpg (1080x1304, 134K)

So you developed some weird "them vs me" mentality instead of genuinely leaving them to themselves?

See, THIS is something I don't totally hate. At least you have a concept built out of something that isn't "women are whores". I can't fault you for being a romantic.

Exactly. It only becomes an issue in real life when both partners actually give a shit for some reason.

The number of partners is never an issue, specifically, but it could be suggestive of an issue.

Is she a serial cheater, for instance? Or does she only have very short relationships?

Honestly, though, at my age (25) if a girl is a virgin that also throws up some red flags. Why is she a virgin? Has she never had a boyfriend? Is she actually crazy? Is she really religious?

Three seems like a reasonable number. You had your high school boyfriend, then two boyfriends throughout college/early adulthood.
That suggests the girl is still socially adept enough to be able to form a relationship and have it last at least a couple years.

I have to interact with women on a daily basis. I attend higher education, after all.

Since you've decided to disconnect from society, why are you wasting your money on education that you're not going to need?

My number of women that I have slept with is pretty scary high. I used to be a pretty hard partier in and before my military days. If a significant other asks, I tell her honesty, but I have genuinely left that life behind me. Now, because I am a male, does that make it okay that my body count is too high, or do you still consider me a lost cause. I'm being genuine, not sarcastic.

I don't see your point. I have my AA and i'm a full time day campus student working on my undergrad. I see women everyday. I also see them, you know, when I go outside. So again, what's your point?

>do you still consider me a lost cause
Not at all. Honesty is important. If you honestly assert that you're not the same person now that you were ten years ago, then there should not be an issue. If you're willing to be as loyal as your significant other wants, and she's willing to do the same for you, then the past is the past.

Male or female, that doesn't matter.

X3 ahahahha negative try x1 any more than that and thats a whore

honestly i didnt care to a certain extent before my current gf who was a virgin when i met her. everyone has their line/limit and you should respect that. however, if those lines/limits are
>girl must be pure virgin like me
you have to understand that itll be hard for you to find someone and that you need to likely work to be someone an attractive virgin girl wants to lose their virginity with.

Honesty is a big deal. As soon as I get into a relationship, I unlock my phone and don't give a shit if my girl has it. Although, if she HAS to check it, that relays back to some underlying issue that's more on her than me.

I am upfront with the women I go out with from day one. Otherwise, what's the point you know. Not a single woman I have dated has had more partners than I have and it makes me feel like a terrible dude. Kind of have to move past that ideology if I want to be happy in an exclusive relationship I guess.

Sounds like you're transitioning from that phase in life where you're dating for fun to where you're dating to find a wife.
Naturally, if that's the case, you want to build a relationship like that on as solid a foundation as possible from day 1.

I wouldn't sweat the fact that you've had more partners than any other girl you've dated. Different life experiences take you to different places and present you with different opportunities.

History is the best way to judge someone. You are a sum of your actions and if you have been slutty in the past then you are not in majority of cases fit for a proper and well-functioning relationship.
Do not accept someone's sluttiness, one night stands are completely off the limits, and find yourself a good woman.
A good limit is two (proper) relationships before you if she is above 25, one if under.
Work on yourselves and acquire a good woman, you will be rewarded by her exquisite and elegant personality in a way that no slut can produce.
If you cannot understand why men want a purer woman, then you probably have the iq of a nigger :)

only have sex within a committed, long-term relationship

I agree with you. I don't care how many men a woman has been with unless if it crosses my own barriers which have nothing to do with numbers.

I once refused to take a girls virginity because I was a little older than her and I had lost mine to someone special and then I had taken the virginity of my next girlfriend. I didn't want to ruin that for her. Kind of had a bad outcome, but my intentions were pure.

Also, the normal boundaries. One girl told me she had herpes and was one of the few that have regular outbreaks and I wasn't comfortable risking myself for someone that I may not spend forever with. I also try to stay away from friends' exes because of the age old code.

good on you user. im glad you are able to see past all that and just be a good a man as you can.

Mainly because im an 18 year old virgin at uni and just hoping there's still a chance to find that girl to share each other's with.

I really am. My past still likes to creep up on me, but I deleted facebook/instagram and mostly keep to my close friends and family. I'm 27 and have had one hell of a ride, but you're absolutely right. I want to calm down and love/live a little quieter.

I'm surprised to find someone being kind on a thread I made figuring would bring a lot of anger.

loyalty.
is that simple.

This comment is garbage.

How are you going to get into one if she, god forbid, has had the secks a few times before you came around?

>I WANT A MAN WITH A 6 FIGURE JOB, 6 FOOT 2, BIG DICK, AND NOT A AUTISTIC VIRGIN
>Yea you go girl!

>I-I-I dont want a woman that s-sleeps around alot.
>Why are MEN such pigs?

Attached: 1561186742405.jpg (645x773, 55K)

not the user u replaying to
but, did she have the secks in a committed relationship?

if yes, who cares, if not = slut
that simple m8

Another good honest post. You're at an age where you still have a great romantic vision and you can still find someone that fits your own standards for some time yet.

Thanks, user. I made mistakes. I have atoned for many of them. Hopefully I can find a woman that accepts me for my past because I will do the same.

Its nasty and shows she probably has a bunch of other problems not to mention stds

Cope. Nobody wants a whore, you've always been looked down upon sorry.

I hardly even want sex at all.
I just want love, i want to know what it feels like to give to someone and have them truly love you as their first

Attached: 1567271599723.png (1200x614, 203K)

Was that strawman easy to beat up, or are you out of shape enough that you broke a sweat?

Generalizing typical obviously one sided arguments for your own personal opinion merits a vague and basic response such as this.

Because every creauture with male and female sex organs MUST be committed forever. But seriously, that opinion is yours to have, it's just not going to get you anywhere. I hope the best for you.

Honestly man, it's pretty great I lost mine to a woman I adored and still do. That being said, sex is also amazing to share with someone you love regardless of sexual history.

Post Titten

Attached: 1530222248140.jpg (1100x753, 226K)

"You guys"? Oh la de dah mister bagel-munching, bus-riding, carbon tax-paying northerner.

I like males but I imagine it would be the same for females. The question to ask them would be - if you had sex with any given person, why aren't you married to them now?

If the answer is "I'm a whore" then there's the answer to your question. Despite what the media and tv might want to push, whores are not attractive, and nobody cares about the "muh experience" meme. Similarly, being a beta cuck married to a whore is not desirable for the vast majority of men (or lesbians or whatever).

If it's just "the relationship didn't work out" eight times, why would I want to invest in a relationship with someone like that? It's like if you've accidentally shot three people and now you want the army to make you a soldier, the record just shows you're undesirable for the position.

A better question would be - why are people who can't keep it in their pants so angry that they're held accountable for their actions?

because the incel fantasy is an attractive, desirable woman that has the partner count of an ugly, undesirable dude (them) and only desires ugly, undesirable dudes. now, time to flee this cringe ass incel thread

Attached: 1521567757261.png (288x292, 124K)

>Was that strawman easy to beat up, or are you out of shape enough that you broke a sweat?

Ya, see, the fact that you CANNOT dispute my post and just say "hurr its just generalizing " mean you know that women can have unreasonable standards against men Visa versa.

Because it sucks when you start dating a cute girl that you get along with really well but then have to cut things off because you find out she's been with too many other guys in the past.

Being around women bothers me, but I still have to continue education because the government will start asking for loans to be repaid six months after Instead attending. I have no money right now, so i have to keep going.

I was expelled from a top-tier university and i owe large amounts of debt on loans. I am attending a far lest costly, through inferior, college to obtain a degree and make money. The policy states that i have to start paying back at six months after i stop attending. I am just delaying the inevitable.

It should be obvious, but the more partners someone has had whether male or female:

>higher chance of STDs
>higher chance of past baggage
>more past experiences to compare you to
>more partners to measure up against

It's an issue with both genders, but it's especially an issue with men because women don't have to try hard to get laid, so they're more likely to have a lot of past partners or be lying about it due to knowing it could make the guy jealous and insecure. So even if a woman says she hasn't had many, the guy is always left wondering.

Also, this gets more subjective, but guys are pretty much psyched to be fucking any decent looking woman, and they'll get off pretty much gauranteed. Women are harder to please, so a woman's past partners are more likely to make a guy insecure.

The glass half full way to look at it is that many of those past partners were probably mediocre at best, but if she's fucked more than a few guys, probably at least one was good. Probably better than you could be. Did they have bigger dicks? More in shape? They will always be younger than you when she fucked them, at least. Were they better lovers? is she thinking of them when you fuck her?

I'm not a neckbeard type, I don't blame women for wanting to fuck especially when the opportunity is there, and it is hypocritical to shit on them for it when most of the bitter dudes shitting on them would do the same if they had the chance.

But men and women are different, so while sex is easier for women to get, it's also has more consequences, and many men will never like it when their partner's been around the block. That's just how it is. if sex drives and supply and demand of sex are sociocultural in nature and based on gender roles, maybe that could change, but I suspect there's a biological core to it and it won't.