Weekly Family Thread

Family thread, talk about them, ask for advice, etc.

Previous
pastebin.com/SYJNu227

Attached: 3595_wFCmcBJ6.png (600x600, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uCGD9dT12C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are going to a waterpark today and tomorrow so we are staying in a hotel out of town. Won't be too active just wanted to throw the thread up. Have a nice day anons.

Hope you have a nice time.

Hey Chris! Enjoy your time at the park.

As for anonette I hope you didn't get too riled up last week. I'm fairly sure it was the ghost of the last set of threads, who got butthurt since I insulted him 2 weeks ago. In general its best to simply ignore troll altogether otherwise you would simply be wasting your time. Simply just ignore the troll. Anyways just posting this now since the thread died last week just as I got to my computer.
Regardless have a nice weekend everyone!

Attached: the other one was too big.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Have a dysfunctional family, not really narc parents but just crazy irrational. Makes me hate myself

Thread theme:
youtu.be/uCGD9dT12C0

Dedicated to the fat mexican Anonette and the master liar Couch, current holders of the "Todd Howard" award for biggest liars.
remember to support Bethesdas other IPs and make Todd Howard proud

Attached: 2e2.png (510x438, 83K)

Thursday
>he brings me out to dinner
>eat and stuff
>brings me with him to phone store
>says he wants to get a new phone
>asks me if I want one
>tell him its fine
>he tells me to go pick one out and he will just add it to his plan
>get a cheapo phone that is still a little nicer than mine
>he goes and grabs me a Note 10 and says that he will get me that
>freak out from it cause its an expensive phone
>he says its fine and gets it for me
>fiddle with phone on way home and feel kinda guilty
>tell him he didn't have to do that
>he grabs my hand and brings it upto his face and kisses it
>says he loves me so its okay
>end up deciding to pay him back for it with some dressed up nighttime stuff

Attached: 5090_Mpwtkf8O.png (600x600, 161K)

Imagine getting a Galaxy.

I showered with my niece earlier today

Well there's a few ways to make it up to him
>anal
>swallow his cum
>anal
>cosplay
get to work couch
details? how did this happen? age gap? did you do anal?

You stop that.

I dressed up and ended up putting his thing in my mouth. It was embarrassing, strange, and he didn't give me any warning before he just let it go and it tasted bad. Did it normally after that though and that felt good.

mom drove me to and from rehab and the psych ward.
she said it was nice to spend time with me for once.
i feel nothing back tho sad enough.

you're supposed to let him bust in your throat so you don't taste it and just swallow it, it's essentially like swallowing mucus when you have a cold, next time tell him to tap your head or shoulder as a warning so you can just drink it up
>no anal
whyyyy

Today we're kinda busy with hurricane prep stuff so yeah. Last week was just kinda shitty, work was dumb and parents are trying too hard to be nice now. Astra is still best anime and Wagamama never ever.
I wanna swim take me with you.
It's whatever. My fault for engaging.
Aww.
How was it compared to the first 500 times
Anal's dumb.

Attached: 0paf.jpg (640x360, 41K)

>parents are trying too hard to be nice now

That reminds me, did you ever talk with your mom about her wanting you to move away from your brother?

didnt your brother freak out when he was unloading in your ass lol
bruh

Either she's just dense or I'm not doing a good job because I can say I wanna be with my brother over and over and she'll still be like "Okay but you'll definitely need to be on your own soon and here's how we'll do that..." , it's dumb.

Just tell her it is smarter to live together so you can save money. Just say things are more expensive now so you two living together makes it to where you have money left over to be able to do stuff instead of it all going to bills. Also be safe from the hurricane.

Yeah that's what I tell her but then she's like "Okay ignoring that, EVENTUALLY you'll need to blah blah blah...", it's dumb. I mean I guess it's reasonable to assume I'll leave him eventually since she doesn't know we're dating/practically married but still.

She will get used to it eventually.

Bump to ensure the thread doesn't die super early again

He got over it.
I hope so but like, I dunno. Wish we could just tell them and not get disowned/arrested.

>T-minus 26 days till husband's vasectomy
>Went to breakfast at my mother in law's, had french toast topped with the peaches we picked last week
>She's fostering kittens, son and I played with them
>Husband may or may not let us bring one home when they're old enough
>Currently phoneposting while daughter is sleep nursing
Uneventful day, but good. Will likely reorganize the kitchen once I can move the baby to her crib. We're supposed to bbq today with my husband's bff so that'll be fun.

Attached: 1567110180177.gif (578x650, 483K)

I always find it weird how there are mothers who post here.

You should use that camera to send some high quality leg pics to him. Also, you never did oral with him before? Has he ever tried it on you and do you think you'll be donning it more now?

We're you able to enjoy it as much as you did with the toy? How often do you two do anal?

If you get pregnant they won't be able to do much, just saying.
Kittens are great. I want one, or two, or half a dozen I don't mind.
Let me nurse too, mommy
Plis.
>ywn have your imoutowife send you HQ leg pics with thighhighs/stockings
Why has the omniverse cursed me with such an existence?

I didn't think of that. I might do that. No I never did it that way before that was a first. He likes doing it the normal way more, especially since he doesn't have to use a condom anymore.

Have these threads been purged the last few times?

I know I'm not the only mom on Jow Forums.
I'm just here forever. Was on Jow Forums before I met my husband, here for both the original and rebirth of Jow Forums, and both my kids births.

We have 2 cats already (techincally 3 cause my little sister rents my spare room and has a cat too) and a dog. He's just a really cute kitten and he got along well with my kids, which is rare in kittens.
Nah I'm already trying to wean the baby, I wanna lower my supply not increase it. I just threw out like 50oz of frozen milk from last year. It still had a few more months before it was trash but the toddler only wants it from the tap now. Should've tried to sell it

Would've bought it desu, you only had to sask baka

Yeah it was stupid of me. It's fine, I don't know how to ship that kinda stuff anyway

I wish I had a good family
Whyy just kill me why do I exist

It might be fun to mix things up. Anonette-aniki said she enjoyed it once she got used to it. It gives you the opportunity to change the dynamic. Since you're the only one giving pleasure, you can control the pace. It can also be less involved so you can do it in more situations. For instance, you decide you want to give him a nice surprise while he's playing a game, but don't want to interrupt him.

The threads have just been going on too long. They last until the next one starts, and we don't have much to update, so the new thread does quickly. We should probably stop bumming the thread around Wednesday or Thursday if there isn't a lot of traffic by then.

Kill me please I shouldn't exist I don't have a good family and became broken, I'm like a cripple but in the mind, just end my misery

Sheesh, what the fuck happened with you?

>Wait hold on why don't we just go home for the hurricane
>"Doesn't getting trapped in our home with no power and just the two of us all alone sound cooler than being stuck with our parents?"
>You're an idiot and also you're completely right

[spoilers]Toy's better. We've done anal like four times maybe and it's kinda nice until it turns weird.[/spoiler]
No they'll kill us.
Yeah, maybe the weirdest thing I've discovered thanks to all this is that sucking his dick is fun. Gets more fun the better I am at it. Except sometimes I feel like a turbo slut and it's 50/50 whether that grants a confidence boost or makes me feel horrible.

What does breastfeeding feel like
Geez man what happened.
Spoilers are hard.

Was after we went swimming at the local pool. She's 9, i'm in my 20s. No anal. Helped he dry her hair, that's the only physical thing I did with her.

Me, my cousin and my younger brother playing DnD together in Tabletop Simulator, cousin made a table and drew a whole map for the game, i asked him to send me png file so i can redrew it better, pretty dope playing together. Whole summer days off got to end, younger brother gotta get to school tommorow, he was too lazy to get the alarm clock so he asked me to alarm him at 7am

Attached: 15230797679410.jpg (872x960, 105K)

Everyone else grew up with supportive families and I'm always the weirdo, I lack social skills and the way I grew up basically trained me to not show any expressions and give away my emotions. I'm eternally cursed to be alone now. I literally can't make friends unless they're ok with me being fucking weird which rarely happens. Also I learned to hate weirdos like myself so that makes it even harder. I'm going to be alone forever and nobody can relate to what I go through. If that someone does exist that could relate we would repel each other because I hate awkward people like myself. I've tried to change but I think it's too late at my age. I can feel my mind slowly going numb from how depressive my life has been and continues to be. My youth will be gone soon and all hope of recovery from this lifestyle. I get angry at how others won't even respect me as an equal and sometimes want to lash out, attack someone and make them respect me, but I at least have the self control to not go down this path. I can't help but feel distaste for everyone in general for treating me this way.

>No they'll kill us.

No they won't. Just tell them after you get pregnant.

I mean send him pictures of myself not suck his thing. I'll save that for special occasions cause I like the other way better and he is getting better at it.

>Spoiler text
Depends on their latch. For both mine as newborns, it hurt. More so with my son since I didn't know what I was doing. My nipples kinda felt chapped. When the milk starts coming out (the letdown) it feels kinda weird, the electricity-tingly feeling. Engorgement is like having rocks on your chest, and nursing toddlers is like having someone sit upside down on you sucking your tit.

Oooh, better, huh~?
Gr8 to hear, means yall are getting real acquainted with each other's bodies~

Are you going to the 'Bahn?

>dressed up nighttime stuff
You are too good to be true, Couch. ;)

>She's fostering kittens, son and I played with them
>Husband may or may not let us bring one home when they're old enough
Pets are a wonderful thing for a child, though you would have to judge how ready your children are for the responsibility.

That is wonderful! I mostly post on /tg/, so it is great to hear about kids getting into tabletop games.

You're being a whiny faggot dude. That is why people don't like you. Nobody likes a whiner.
If your family sucks, move out. Do shit on your own.
>Learned to hate
Then unlearn! You whine about shit then don't take responsibility for your own actions and choices. That is why people don't like you. Learn to man up, sack up and get shit done.
Here is a reason to hate your family: I got in to medical school. I needed a cosigner to go for the loan. I even had a scholarship. Nobody would cosign.
That is a reason to whine, but I don't fucking whine. I walked away. I walked away because I am a man and I choose to act like an independent adult.

They probably suspect you two of being a couple, which is why your mother is trying so hard to get you to move. Since, you moving away will clear away the suspicion that she has.
So right now you'll probably never get your mother to stop asking you to move, atleast until you come clean to your parents and get them to accept your love.
Giving them a grandchild may go a long way in that direction
Speaking of wagamama wanna try 9-nine episode 2? Its on the sister route and the vn is supposed to have a mystery story. I'm downloading it now as we speak.

Attached: D3C7357E-D81A-4D14-8FEA-069836F552BB.gif (400x400, 253K)

>spoiler

I agree. Giving them a grandbaby would definitely be the best way to break it to them.

Bleh, idk what they suspect anymore. Sometimes I feel like they know everything and other times I feel like they're idiots. Also getting pregnant wont help what the fuck.
Yeah I saw 9-nine, I didn't know the second one had sister shit, might have to tell my brother. We actually do wanna finish Wagamama at some point though.

Actually, here's a stupid and embarrassing thing related to visual novels that happened, like, two days ago maybe.
>Hey Muv-Luv's a big deal we should play that together sometime
>Oh but it's kind of a sequel to this Kiminozo thing, lets read that first
>Oh there's no translation
>Then brother's like "Oh that shit's Rumbling Hearts, I literally have the anime version on DVD, I'll find it"
>actually four hours later
>"I can't find it"
>Literally just download it
>"No that's stupid I own the discs"
>Whatever let's just read Muv-Luv
>"After I find this stupid DVD and we finish Wagamama"

So tl;dr we will read Muv-Luv never.

Attached: just wanna feel cute ugh.png (600x600, 254K)

>The way I grew up basically trained me to not show any expressions and give away my emotions
How were you raised to be emotionless user? I can somewhat relate, my mom would basically shut down any attempt at talking about my feelings (regardless of if it was good, bad, sad) by outright telling me she didn't wanna hear it or by spinning everything to be about her (i.e. comparing her situation at x age to mine and how much better I have it).

As lame as it sounds, holding down a bunch of shitty retail and call center jobs that forced me to have "normal" interactions are probably the only reason I can function in day to day society.
>Pets are a wonderful thing for a child, though you would have to judge how ready your children are for the responsibility.
We do have some pets already (a dog and 3ish cats) and he's great at helping already. He feeds the animals with minimal help, and he does "poop patrol" with my husband.

I think it's more the concept of having a 4th cat in the house that turns my husband off on the idea. I can't blame him, but I also wasn't meaning to fall in love with the kitten.

Muv-Luv doesn't strike me as your kind of game, but that is just based on what tiny amount I have seen of your personality. And speaking of your likes and dislikes, I'm curious about your thoughts on a selection of anime girls. I presume pic related is too muscular/busty for your tastes?

Attached: sample-169e50c9dd43c7b7f3850d7c82b41963.jpg (1270x999, 263K)

>Also getting pregnant wont help what the fuck.

That's where you're wrong.

>Toy's better
Have you tried telling him what you like or getting on top and doing it yourself so he can see what sort to hit? What do you mean by "turn weird?"

What's it like best feeding your husband? Is he even into it at all?

I barely know what Muv-Luv is other than the first one is funny and the second one has mechs and is very not funny. But yeah. It's on the Fate and Clannad pile of "this seems important I should probably look at it someday" VN's.

I like pic related, not too muscly at all but the boobs are almost silly big. It's fine though, she's cute, A-.
BlaaaAAAAaaaah.
I don't think that would help, his wiener's just not the right size.

Blah, I'll try to explain what I meant by turn weird but this will be really stupid and embarrassing.
Okay so, normal sex and normal orgasms. It's like filling a balloon with water, it feels good and the balloon keeps expanding until it's super full and then I just need that one last push to reach the point of no return and pop the balloon. I guess this analogy makes more sense with guys but that's just kinda how it "feels" for me anyway. But then you have anal sex, or the anal sex I've had. It starts out good, different but good, I can get to where the balloon is like 90% full. But then the water evaporates or some shit and it takes my dude a ton of effort just to keep it at 90%, sometimes it'll get close to 100 but it just goes back down. And that gets really annoying and starts to not feel good anymore until I'm fully upset and I need my brother to just pop that balloon from the front to get it over with.

That made less sense than I thought, oh well.

Attached: 0s.jpg (295x485, 23K)

I've never actually done it with my husband, he's incredibly vanilla. He has tasted it, like remnant on my nipple, and commented it was sweet but he's intentially avoids triggering let downs

It makes me wonder if it is another mental block. Like maybe you need to get over that initial hurdle and have that first anal orgasm so your body knows it's ok. Have you tried stimulating the front and the back at the same time? It may help you to get more comfortable and get your body to associate the two types of stimuli together. Have you and your bro looked at any more toys together that may be more geared towards women? A nice vibrator may feel good for both of you and help you reach that big o.

Don't worry I don't mind doing more than vanilla stuff with you
tags: netorae, mind break, heart pupils, lactation, anal

Attached: Uenoexcelente.png (1000x603, 709K)

Any advice for sleeping in a foreign place after leaving your family behind?

How foreign is this new place? A hotel, another family's home, a friend's apartment, the back seat of a car?

It's an abuse shelter. It's clean and warm but I can't get comfortable.

user are you this ?

Yeah I'm escaping the bad thread because I just want to talk but they're all over me in there, in a bad way

So, to give the rest of the people reading your problem in this thread, from what I've gathered in the thread I linked here , you've made a thread before where you revealed that
>You let your dad take your virginity/have sex with you multiple times so he doesn't leave you family (again?)
>your mom is a hero in addict
>your brother started raping you at 18,and he also pays for all of your/your mom's expenses, including drugs
>you mention your mom having done a lot for you, and you feel guilty ratting her out
>your bro might seek you out to hurt you
Did I miss anything?

I'm sorry for what you're going through user. Do you have headphones? If so, maybe put on some mellow music and try to doze off. What are you tenative plans? Are you going to leave your city to get away from your family?

kek
I'm 100% loyal to my husband but thanks for the chuckle

How can you say you love your wife if you don't even drink her breast milk directly from the source?

Are both of your taste the same as far as sex goes? Do you ever try to get him to do anything more extreme? Do you think he might be hiding his fetishes?

>laying in bed
>he has me wrapped up in his arms
>fells nice and warm
>watch him sleep
>seeing him look so peaceful makes my heart beat fast
>decide to prank him
>hold his nose shut and he wakes up
>he asks why I woke him up
>don't really know why so just say iunno
>he gets up to go pee
>comes back and asks says he is going to mcdonalds
>says he will get me a chicken and cheese biscuit like I like
>make him come back to the bed
>drag him into bed and give him a kiss
>he gets up and tells me he loves me and leaves
Good morning so far. Happy Labor Day.

Attached: 3595_RoU5yFiJ.png (600x600, 200K)

>Happy Labor Day
When are you going into labour couch?

Just finished 9-nine and I would say you'll probably enjoy the vn. The sister is quite adorable and sweet.
Though if you do end up playing it make sure to get the patch that turn onii-nyan, nii-nii, etc into broski and other completely non cute term from vndb and also the uncensor patch.
a hintdon't have sex and also you don't really need to play the sequel, at least that's how a dedicated incest reader feels.

Attached: This is how I imagine you would have tried your first time.jpg (980x551, 33K)

>When are you going into labour couch?

The sooner the better.

yea dude youre such a man wow i just need to man up right
god youre fucking stupid
Anytime I would show happiness or sadness or anything I would be mocked by my brother so I stopped showing it.

I only slept with my father once.

My brother makes me have sex with him during visitation.

Okay so not sure what visitation means, Google is giving these results:
1. an official visit of inspection, especially one by a bishop to a church in his diocese.
synonyms: official visit, visit, inspection, tour of inspection, survey, review, scrutiny, examination
"the bishop conducted a busy schedule of pastoral visitations"
2. a pastoral or charitable visit, especially to the sick or poor.
"a number of lay women devoted themselves to visitations of the sick"
INFORMAL
an unwelcome or unduly protracted social visit.
"boring visitations took up most of the afternoon"
US LAW
a divorced person's right to spend time with their children in the custody of a former spouse.
"the mother was uncooperative with visitation"
US
a gathering with the family of a deceased person before the funeral.
"the visitation will be held today at the funeral home"

Does that mean your parents split up in the end? Also, the scumbag you call your father deflowered you then what? Left?
I realise these people are your family and you have lingering attachments. However, even they do consider you important to them, their mistreatment of you was so overbearing you have moved out. That means it is time to fully cut them out of your life, lest you return back to your current situation

My brother is in jail. He's allowed to have private visitation with family members where they just come in and check every once in a while. So he makes me do it then.

My dad has heen gone for most of my life. He was there when I was little and came back for a few days when I was 15. He was going to leave and agreed to stay if I did what he wanted. Then he left in the morning.

Not yet.

>he comes home
>gives me yummy biscuit
>gives me some hashbrowns and an OJ
>enjoy breakfast with him
>feel full but do some morning stretching
>minding my own business
>he just stares at me
>he says he needs to mow the lawn and slaps my butt as he goes outside

Attached: tumblr_p4pwkrBYaq1tm1dgio1_500.png (500x281, 112K)

>Go to bed around 2ish after catching up with husband's bff
>30 minutes later son comes in and cuddles up into my arm and falls alseep
That was unexpected and cute but my arm and back are killing me now for being stiff all night.

>I would be mocked by my brother so I stopped showing it.
I'm sorry to hear that user. Not to at all trivialize what you went through, but I thought that's what brothers do? Bust each other balls and all that. Or did he take it to an extreme? I only had sisters growing up so I'm not sure what it's like to have a brother.

>Are both of your taste the same as far as sex goes?
Pretty much. I don't have any particular fetishes (or rather ones that are literally physically impossible) and aside from a few no gos I'm open to anything new he wants to try.
>Do you ever try to get him to do anything more extreme?
Recently? No, but many many years ago (pre-marriage and kids) I'd try. Not anything to extreme, just to be a little more rough at times. The thing is with him, even when voicing "hey you should be a little rougher since I really wanna be dominated" he couldn't read the room so I'd have to ask every single time which felt fairly defeatist since I wanted him to take charge. Thankfully he has since learned to read the room.

At the point in the relationship, if there's something I want I pretty much just do it. For example, I was interested in dominating him, so I did. He's also far less shy when he wants to do/try something new which is nice.
>Do you think he might be hiding his fetishes?
It's a possibility, but he's not really afraid to talk about them. He's always been into "tired looking milfs" and post having kids I fall into that category. Unfortunately his other fetish/ultimate desire is to have two chicks at the same time, and I'm simply too riddled with insecurity, jealously and general unattraction to 3D women to ever commit to a 3 way.

Hihi Chris, I'm glad you're back. Maybe I'm a bit too late to say that, but idk. It feels right to say. I'm glad you'll be enjoying your time.

Okay that's cool my side hurts so bad I can't get out of bed, this is fine yes.
I mean yeah it's probably mental. Doing both at the same time is weird 'cause I can only focus on one or the other and then the one I'm not focusing on turns into a distraction, it's dumb. We look at toys sometimes but it's weird and embarrassing.
Okay thanks. I was gonna buy it at some point anyway.
Tell him he needs to mow your lawn I mean graze your pubes I mean eat your pussy I mean

> I don't have any particular fetishes (or rather ones that are literally physically impossible)
I'm willing to do tags:tentacle, vore, snuff, cervix penetration if you are ready
> his other fetish/ultimate desire is to have two chicks at the same time
Take couch I think she qualifies for 2d

Attached: something.jpg (498x392, 58K)

> get the patch that turn onii-nyan, nii-nii, etc into broski and other completely non cute term from vndb
Shit, I meant that the patch reverts broski, etc to the romanji terms like nii-nii, etc.

I shave. Also on a side note, watching him mow grass without his shirt on is hot.

Yeah I know sorry, was joke. Also I wish my brother took his shirt off more, I'm fucking topless more often than he is.

Attached: dp7.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Episode 23: Moshi Moshi Desu

Anyan-san: user-senpai, summer vacation is almost over

user-senpai: I know, Anyan-san, that's why I've deleted Starcraft from my PC

Anyan-san: But isn't your big stracraft tournament, startcrafteru fighteru tomorrow?

user-senpai: Yes Anyan-san, but you see, sometimes school is more important than video games

The end

Attached: 1566931427668.jpg (456x434, 100K)

Don't apologize neechan. Men don't understand that we find their chests and stomachs attractive too. Let him know you like it.

He's weird, he gets uncomfortable when he's shirtless. He used to try to swim with a shirt on. I'm like fucker I wish I could swim topless what are you doing.

Also my brother just told me if we lived in the Dr. Stone future world we'd probably have our own village populated only by our children and now I need to lie down.

Attached: j46.jpg (500x281, 76K)

>he gets uncomfortable when he's shirtless

I completely get that. He's probably just insecure about not having the washboard abs and perfect pecs that women like.

Huh, wierd. Maybe he isn't confident in himself?

Guys don't have to have chiseled abs and a sharp chest. Nii is strong and in pretty good shape thanks to his job but he has a nice flat tummy, chest is developed a little, and his arms are nice and strong. He has a very tight body. I need to get my mind on other things so I'm gonna go distract myself with cleaning.

>Guys don't have to have chiseled abs and a sharp chest

Most guys don't know that.

He looks completely fine though, he's not ripped but he's not fat or too skinny, it's stupid.
Also you're adorable describing your brother's body Couch.

Attached: b00.jpg (1010x1200, 169K)

Try telling him that the next time a situation presents itself where he is reluctant to take his shirt off. I can nearly guarantee that he doesn't think he looks completely. fine, at least not all the time.

Well you should. Guys need to know people can find them attractive.

I observe his body more than I'm willing to admit. Especially when he is sweaty or working on something. Its so manly.

Most don't.
For instance, and I know this just sounds like me complaining, I literally cannot remember the last time a got a compliment from a female who wasn't related to me, and even the last time I got a compliment from a family member was a few years ago.

Women don't compliment guys like that normally. You have to read the way they look at you, we get just as embarrassed and nervous as you guys do.

>You have to read the way they look at you

Well there's the problem. No man knows how to read women, or at least the ones that do don't have this problem.

lol. I'm glad you think he's sexy at least.
I don't know how to read men or women so I'm not gonna say anything.

I think he is handsome, and sexy, and kind, and strong, and smart, and cool and he makes my heart soar.

Seconding the idea that you should compliment your brother's bod, Anonette. Wouldn't it be nice for you to turn the tables and make him the cute, flustered one for a change?

I really like how he even though his voice is kinda flat he will still sit there and hold my hand while we sit and kiss my hand and say nice things to me. He is such a warm person, I love it.

Yes she should do that. Fawn over him and show him you love him.

Hahaha I tried and I almost cried and then I called him a bitch. Fuck me. But it's whatever I fawn over him enough when I suck him off it's fine.

Attached: 6j.jpg (800x450, 24K)