How many femanons slept like this last night? why are you so pathetic

how many femanons slept like this last night? why are you so pathetic

Attached: Hey+i+sleep+in+that+position+with+a+body+pillow+_11f4fd60c6ae55268dc038c934f0877c.jpg (544x402, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hazlitt.net/longreads/legion-lonely
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By better she means Chad. Of course people would be willing to have a relationship and cuddle with her and be gentle.
But she wants Chad.

I sleep like that to deal with my loneliness

Yes I'm an organic male
Give me a London gf pls

Because caffeine and moba games. Also too much free time.

No need to be an omegacunt pardner

imagine being a femanons body pillow

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

I sleep like this and I'm a male

it's technically better for your brain to sleep on your side. also this is how humans naturally sleep

plz carry me and be my gf ty

I could be your Cambridge boyfriend if that's okay

I usually cuddle my stuffed bear because it's calms my anxieties in a little

Attached: 1567355331207.jpg (720x889, 75K)

because all men suck and i realise it is better to be alone and cuddle a pillow than deal with the nonsense that is men, but i'm not a lesbian.
>inb4 oh bro she only wants chad!!1!1
no, you're the problem.

pls let me love you ill be a good boy

You sound like a fem-incel, no offense parter. I guess I see your reasoning for it though

This.
Women are so picky. 5lbs overweight and anything below 6 figures is unacceptable

Oh shut the fuck up.
You can literally have almost any guy you want while men will fight and die for the scraps. There are guys that will get off sexually by sniffing your shoes but no women want to fuck incels.
You have it easy you fucking cunt.

please let me give you my money

Says the privledged White man

i don't care about that i would want a guy with an amazing personality where we could almost always get along. he'd be honest, confident, loyal, intelligent, a hard-worker, not totally degenerate, and we'd genuinely enjoy each others' company. whenever an issue did arise, we could work it out between us by talking without him getting angry or just running off. but most of the time we would be able to grow together in our relationship, supporting each other's goals and ambitions. i don't want some random immature retard who is absolutely nothing like me; there's no point to that.
yeah, explained above
have a great day today, nice trips

white men are the most oppressed race and gender

i don't need a man's money; i can support myself.

Says the privileged woman.
You don't know what pain and loneliness are. You don't know what it feels like to not have the option to sell your body when things go to shit. You could be a 1/10 and still sell your panties for $40 each. Meanwhile I have to hope that home depot will employ me for $8 an hour.
You could find a romantic partner in 1 hour on tinder. Most men have to wait years to even find a date.
Oh fuck you too. You aren't lonely you are holding out for something better. You could easily get a guy, most guys can't even get a 1/10 hamplanet. Fuck you.

You sound angry fren, some bad experiences? Tired of being shat on by incel here? Whats the dealio, im just an user with concern.

Nice, user. I did this last night.

t. nice goy
go tip your fedora elsewhere.

Says the privIedged White man

And no, there's still thirsty guys who will let you suck their knob for cash, just like anything else in your life, you're just not trying.

>Most men have to wait years to even find a date.
what the fuck are you on about you retard

A nice guy wouldve claimed he was better than everyone else and how he was good for you, pretending to care while demeaning you as a person. But sure, whatever. Sorry I took an interest. See you around.

well, i hug a plushie and put a fluffy pillow in between my legs for comfort. apparently it alligns your spine properly, idk its just comfier... during the winter i sometimes put a hot water bottle in my pillow for extra comfy. its also kind of like sleeping next to someone because of the heat ahahha ha ha ah ah kill me now

there is literally no point to "getting a guy" if the relationship isn't beneficial to both parties and intended to last for the rest of your lives. oh, or would you rather me just use (You) until i'm bored and move on until i find "something better"? granted the board goes on about "practice gf's" as well.. so do we see why you're just salty that i'm not just whoring myself out so you can laugh about me being another stacy statistic? which is it.. girls are all whores who just use men, or girls who don't partake in degeneracy should just shut up and do so?
sometimes i wish i could find a quality man to have as a companion, but the longer i live the more i realise those don't exist.

>Most men have to wait years to even find a date.
dude you are pathetic. unironically just go outside. its just excuses, if you wanted to find someone you would.

repeating the same lie doesnt make you right, retard

>confident
so chad

correct
it's worst than user. I'm over six feet, and I make over six figures a year (in a low cost of living place too) but since I'm a NW4 I have to shave my head. Overall I'm not ugly, but I'm not a top 20% male. I'm maybe a 6/10 very average .
It's not that 8/10 girls don't to date me, it's that 6/10 girls don't want to date me because they're pinning for Chad and would rather chase Chad than "settle" for a guy of similar looks (but much greater wealth.

Hypergamy is brutal.

Attached: 1461373931512.png (554x439, 146K)

Oh that wasnt you who made the fedora post. Alright well anyway.

Quality men are hard to find yeah, society is in a downturn where everything and everyone is kinda getting unapproachable. So I see your reason for it. I wish you good luck in the search, but it sounds like you may be ending your search soon anyway. Take care with whatever you do decide to do then.

>how many femanons slept like this last night?
I did.
>why are you so pathetic
I don't know. It's just comfy and a good replacement for real physical affection.

Attached: Physical affection.jpg (485x946, 106K)

if chad is a state of mind and he happens to be a 5'4, 130lb, pale, slender, cute-faced guy who's feminine and shy in physical in appearance but spunky and based in attitude while still thinking before acting, then yes.

>why are you so pathetic
I failed a test so bad in first grade the teacher had to have a meeting with my parents about how dumb I am. I was born this way.

thank you, i wish you luck in your endeavours as well.

And all you lazy fags whining about tfwnogf will still be lazy fags with tfwnogf. All of your own making. How's that feel?

honestly, holding out for all of that shit and not giving anyone a chance, you're fucking delusional.
you just said none of that was important, so not only are those other attributes what you want, but also with an addendum once confronted.
women are lonely because of themselves. men are lonely because of women.

please let me be your hot water bottle

i have been "giving men chances", as pathetic as that sounds to say worded like that. things just never get serious or beyond talking because our personalities aren't compatible together.
it's funny how random internet strangers think they know my life better than i do. does that make you feel powerful, in a sense?

can i please cuddle you until you cry PLEASE

1-800-Whats wrong with you?

thats not a fuckin number you lying slut

And if I stop being a lazy fag I'll still be tfwnogf.
Self improvement doesn't work. If you don't have it you don't gave it.

I usually just hug myself and thats even more pathetic. I'm alone but I don't think I'm lonely anymore. im getting used to it

>whaaa I didn't get immediate gratification
It's obvious your parents failed you. But at some point you have to recognize that and not fail yourself.

Attached: EPMtCX8.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

>as pathetic as that sounds to say worded like that.
Is it really?
>things just never got serious
Judging by your expectations, things never would get serious unless they fulfilled your laundry list.
Just like every other shallow woman, I imagine you treat those who appear to fulfill those differently than others. I've seen how women treat others that they're truly interested in, while giving lip service to appear "virtuous" in a way, it's sort of like virtue signalling, only for themselves, because they like to think of themselves as not the shallow people that they are.
Here's my laundry list, for comparison:
Loyal
Understanding and kind, likes animals
>does that make you feel powerful
I don't like to be powerful, in fact I'd want a partner that holds "power" over me, but apparently women like you don't know anything other than some confidence man who manipulates them without realizing it.

it's a shame that we don't seem to fully understand each other, but i don't expect anyone to ever completely understand me nor i them. no matter how hard we try we'll never truly understand the other's perspective. i don't believe you're willing to try to understand my perspective, although i do believe you are potentially "not stupid", i feel there's no effort in pursuing this matter further due to this fact alone (that you are only interested in stating your perception of me rather than understand me).
i do not care what you believe in the end.

screw you bitch i hope your vagina falls through your asshole

>women are lonely because of themselves
I can't deal with kids all day like females have been eternally pulling the short stick for. I could be a parent, but I'd prefer to be the provider. working, having a set thing to do. but I have poor, financially and in the quality of their parenting, parents who expected I'd naturally grow out of this delusion of being employed full-time, married, with 3-5 kids mb more bc I can do pain and maternity leave for awhile but I'd like to be employed full time rather than all stuff stay-at-home parents do. And I would want my spouse to be a stay at home parent.. for the kids.. I could do a lot of cleaning, some cooking but I do not have the patience for cooking either..
I'm slow, real dumb so as soon as I fell back in public school it was over. being female was going to make this 110% harder than if I actually was male and my cultist parents had no interest whatsoever in helping me achieve my goals. i asked, they refused. I died inside, seriously part of me is gone forever. a lot sooner than any boy because boys mature so late, I don't have a lot of memories where I wasn't incredibly lonely. I was missing myself.
and still you boys have each other to relate to and feel like belonging.
worst part is I'll never find a bf with as litter regard for his life as me that he would help me kill faggots like you in exchange for my services.

Super-cel spotted

thank you for your mature and insightful contribution to this conversation!

can i suck the corn filled shit out of your ass and eat it like a sausage

>it's a shame that we don't seem to fully understand each other
What's to understand about someone who says they dont have a laundry list of standards, but then when pressed, reveals that they do?
I know how you treat people who you're truly interested in.
>i don't believe you're willing to try to understand my perspective,
What perspective is that? It's fine if you are going to be lonely without someone who fulfills all of those standards. People can't help who they are attracted to. Shallowness can't be helped in a lot of cases. But dont pretend that you aren't shallow. Robots here are also shallow in many ways. It's not exclusive to women. But dont make noises about being starved for human contact and dont pretend that by "better" you dont mean Chad.

>quality man
Are you a quality woman? Chances are the answer is "no", so as other anons have said, your problem is indeed that you are aiming too high.

At least you learned to capitalize letters and punctuate your writing, that already puts you above 50% of the board, 90% of the Internet and 99% of women.

just the perks of having an internal echo chamber.

i wish, user. i'm so fucking lonely i want to die : )

>and still you boys have each other to relate to and feel like belonging.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Read this article if you truly want to know how it feels to be a lonely man:
hazlitt.net/longreads/legion-lonely

Women are always cared for and checked up on. You don't appreciate the family you have, or the people who care about you.

>being female was going to make this 110% harder
girls outperform boys in school, and are coddled and held to a lower standard regardless.

how is a bad thing to ask these of a man?
to ask that he is confident in himself?
to ask that he is honest, both to others and me?
to ask that he is loyal and does not cheat?
to ask that he is a hard-worker in all that he does, be it his hobbies, career, or our relationship?
to ask that he is intelligent, and can hold a conversation?
to ask that he is not degenerate, addicted to and partaking in demeaning activities?
to ask that he enjoy my company, and i his?
to ask that he put forth effort into resolving an issue rather than hide from it?
to ask that his goal be to grow from our relationship, and support my emotional growth as i do his?
if i ask these things of him and he put his best foot forward then he is a good man to me, and i should put forth my best foot too; together we would strive hand in hand in happiness.
i ask these things of a man because if i not, then a man do not put any of these things on our table. he remain silent.
if it is bad to ask these qualities of a man, then do not expect any of these of a woman.

>You don't appreciate the family you have, or the people who care about you.
nice projection. you don't know me, you don't know how my family treats me. stop being so autistic, fren
I'm special needs, literally my brain is slow and I have ADD and I've been raised on a healthy diet of sugar and carbs since I was born because my parents preferred that for me over traditional nutrients.

Again, I brought up the issue with confidence specifically, and then you vomited out a bunch of other superficial looks/traits that you added to your laundry list.
Self confidence is a fickle thing because it's possible to be cut down of it in response to other people's actions, or to exude it in order to manipulate others.

if you're referring to then you're seriously over analysing this. physical preference does not co-align with datability. it's impossible to be completely unbiased in the sphere of physical preference. everyone has a physical preference of some sort.
the stacy meme of 6'0 chad is almost separate category, as majority of the time those girls are looking for hookups and not long-term dating partners.
do some girls have a 6'0ft preference? yes. do some guys have a preference for girls who look like a blonde bimbo with DDD's? yes. their margin of what they'd date outside of those preferences though is entirely a separate discussion though, and does not pertain to me.
i prefer "shorter", pale, more feminine-looking guys. this is fact. would i not date someone because he's taller, darker, and more masculine? if his personality was what i described, the physical is obsolete. i have a physical preference, but it does not take priority over the personality. the personality is the factor that is what will sustain the relationship, not the surface-level appearances. that is what would be shallow.

Yeah, but I mostly (hahahaha) do it because I need a cushion between my bony knees.

>it's impossible to be completely unbiased in the sphere of physical preference
You've never been so truly lonely or dejected that you would be unbiased.
I dated a woman who had really fucked up deformed eyes, and she was fat, but she seemed really nice and said she hated cheaters. She still ended up cheating on me. Women are horrible creatures who just always want something better. It always happens.
Women say one thing (physical attributes are different from what I'd date) yet you treat them differently, in my experience.

I always sleep in that position, but instead of the body pillow I put little blackets under and around my face.

because my bed is this big

Attached: 1567354497686.jpg (544x402, 62K)

so that means if you were my gf you would be forced to sleep on me? please be my gf

This was a fembot last night all alone miserable with no one there for her AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 0692A3AE-AAD5-4F31-8C1C-04B3BF435613.jpg (500x584, 133K)

ah, so it comes out now. you believe that i am to be her. you believe all women are the same, and that i am no different from her. that i would do the same to you, or to any man, despite my list of personality requirements that i ask of a man and that i would do the same for him.. i guess i would be in a sort of sense hypocritical though to state otherwise, as my belief that all men are the same grows stronger with each passing day.
you try to validate your hatred of her through all women, and i try to validate my disdain of men through each failed discussion i have with one. in this sense, we are similar.

lmao everyone point and laugh at this femanon hahha what a total failure

I pretend my blankets are my loving mommy gf and I hug them
Feels pathetic and doomed to lonliness

Because it makes me feel like I'm cuddling someone which feels nice. Makes ya feel less alone ya know.

>you believe that i am to be her.
I was also cheated on in high school, I don't believe you to be the same person, it's just my experience that women are like this.
>validate your hatred of her
I don't hate her, or women, I didn't and would never want to hurt her, it's just the fact is that she hurt me. I don't even want a gf anymore and just stay inside after work because women hurt me. You dont know how that feels. Meanwhile, you hate men because of failed "discussions", you've never truly been hurt, just disappointed that someone didn't "click" which probably means that they didn't look how you wanted them to.

are any other femanons scared to sleep alone at night? i've moved out and now i am so scared at every single noise i hear in the night, i am considering getting a cat just so i have something to blame the weird noises on..

most men don't expect those things from women

you're absolutely missing the point of everything i say. i don't mean literally in the sense of i am her, but i am in place of her of who you speak to.
again, you don't know my life of what i've been through in the past. i need not bother explain it because you're the type to validate anything a man did against me, physical or otherwise.
i see no point in furthering this; take that as you will.

what you need is a guy to sleep with you and protect you
i cant protect you but ill sleep with you is that good enough

which is why i'm not interested in most men.

I used to not be scared of it, but now I live in a small cottage and even if it's a very calm area in the middle of nowhere, I can't even use the outside loo past sunset because I'm scared some guy will attack me. I think Jow Forums is making me even more delusional than I previously was desu.
>weird noises
I suggest you investigate them first.

malefaggot here
i like to lay my head on a pillow and pretend its nanachis belly

Attached: 1566317796584.jpg (1145x1280, 167K)

It's pretty pathetic but when I turn the lights out to go to sleep I literally sprint to bed. I suppose we did have a break in when I was a child so I've been kinda anxious about being home alone ever since.

can you please marry me and we can live in a cottage for the rest of our lives

i know it's just my apartment settling or the heating adjusting itself, but i can't help but think that every little noise is somebody trying to break in/attack me... guess i should get a roommate desu

I also slept like this and I'm a male

i used to do that, now i use a night lamp made for children ever since i moved out : ( i actually prefer to sleep in darkness, but i can't unless there's someone next to me to make sure i'm not going crazy.

I hope I can be a guy like that someday but I'm almost 30 so it would be tough to pull that off. Don't compromise femanon, you'll never be happy if you do. I think.

>because you're the type to validate anything a man did against me
I'm really not, but again as you said, it's all about failed discussions, that was what I was going on. Sorry if you were actually hurt, but you left that out, and I doubt this is the case unless you want to walk your statement back.
I dont care if you want to further anything. Don't pretend you can be lonely in the same way men are.

Have you lived there for long? Most people get used to their apartment noises fairly quickly. Either way, if you're lonely, you should still look into the cat/roommate.

>like this
entire HOURS without chad

I'm not saying that you're asking for bad things, I'm saying that you might be asking for more than what you can provide. And equating what women and men want in a partner is fundamentally wrong. As a woman you're not expected to be confident in yourself, to be hard-working, or to be particularly intelligent, and being a degenerate, at least in certain ways and to a certain extent, is usually preferred by most people. Conversely you are expected to look at least vaguely presentable
A successful, confident, hard working, intelligent man is going to choose an attractive but maybe slightly dumber Stacy over your intellectual self, because in reality the self-proclaimed intelligent women are usually overrating themselves and even if they can deal with issues better and slightly less emotionally, they'll probably want to be on very equal footing in the relationship, which brings another set of issues with it.

bc my boyfriend is 3000 miles away right now

i hope you realize he's getting his balls slobbered all over by some whore right now

what will it take to win your skelly heart?

>Be maleanon
>sleep like this most nights.

femanons pls, I'm starved for touch.

>bony knees
please wrap your bony knees around my thigh