Was gonna take some more time off drinking but /ck/ let me know taco bell is getting rid of some great items...

was gonna take some more time off drinking but /ck/ let me know taco bell is getting rid of some great items, esp the grill stuft burrito which is the GOAT so im saying goodbye today. hows it going bros?

Attached: IMG-2711.jpg (1122x1418, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wandtv.com/news/taco-bell-removing-items-from-its-menu-in-september/article_5e1e026e-cb43-11e9-a550-171c71ce5f2f.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which items are they getting rid of?

wandtv.com/news/taco-bell-removing-items-from-its-menu-in-september/article_5e1e026e-cb43-11e9-a550-171c71ce5f2f.html

its a sad day. im glad the qusearito is still ther ebut FUCK

Attached: 314253231.jpg (885x885, 135K)

i talked with a taco bell manager and asked him for some ways to game the system and he told me to get a beefy frito burrito and replace the rice with cheese and get it grilled and it will still cost a dollar

>Fiery Doritos Locos Taco
WHJAT

sounds pretty good but i hate doing custom work like that for a fast food place. im usually okay wth just getting what i get desu if im stooping so low. thanks for the advice though ill have to try it sometime

That looks good but i'd rather eat rice, tuna and mayo to be honest

Attached: arisuMessage2.jpg (705x540, 84K)

yeah its a crying shame. who the fuck did they talk to/poll to decide which menu items to remove?
in rice balls, as a side, or a topping?

hello east coast friend. how did those college assignments go?

hey bro, long time no see! they went well finished my semester strong. how has your summer been? do anything fun?

that's good to hear! I'm okay, really looking forward to autumn to be honest. Summer was okay, i got good at baking and gardening. I wanna plant an olive tree in my garden at some point. how's your summer been?

very cool, can you tell me about the best thing syouve baked so far? and do you have any pics of your baked goods or your garden? sounds like a full summer. mine has been alright, just job hunting and camping a few times

in the UK too? thats the only burrito I've tried, we havent had it here too long. Shame.

not sure desu i assume its for all branches but hopefully you guys arent so unlucky. do you bros have good mexican in the UK at all?

i lied. i didn't get good at baking or gardening. i just dug a flower bed and planted some ready grown plants, 1/3 of which are dying. I baked fricking basic brownies and a tart (both of which were good to be honest) in the space of 4 months. i spent most of my summer bedridden. i deluded myself into thinking that i was building my character because i did the bare, bare minimum. and by asking for pictures, you made me break out of my denial and realise the grim reality. I'm a loser. that's how it's gonna stay.

but anyway camping sounds fun. where did you go?

hey bro you know what we all tend to exaggerate on the internet and if youve made progress even in a small way, keep looking forward. you could have planted fuck all and baked fuck all but at least you did something. deluding yourself isnt good but at least you did something bro. i was very hard on myself (deservedly) for a long time but i learned to just move on and learn from my mistakes bit by bit. loving yourself is very based bro. its a hard and long process but getting there is worth it. i went to a getaway deal, pic rel, a few times and then once more to another cabin. all i did was eat and drink and grill and it was pretty great

Attached: getaway-house.jpg (750x500, 259K)

thank you, friend. you're right. i need to be more honest with myself from now on, i shouldn't be ashamed of where I'm at.

that sounds like the ideal holiday really. did you go alone? i think what's holding me back from solo camping is the fear of getting killed in the woods and nobody knowing what happened to me.

I mean I guess we have places that are leagues ahead of taco bell, but its that kinda crap fast food appeal like with mcdonalds. Im a big fan of taco bell now. especially that synthetic nacho cheese sauce. I can't really say if we have anything truly authentic like america must have though.

FUCK not the double decker taco... That was my favorite.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x204, 147K)

yeah bro thats a great mindset. being driven and wanting to be in a better position is great but shame and self hatred rarely lead to aanything good. yeah it was great, really relaxing. ive never been camping alone im not sure id like it desu. the getaways i went twice with just me and my gf and the other times i went with my roommate and our gfs. its a lot more work going with girls since all bros need is alcohol and meat but it was kind of nice too since they did most of the cooking and we had more variety
yeah i mean honestly most mexican joints in the US are pretty americanized too, unless youre in texas or near the border. i love that synthetic shit too bro i understand

Attached: IMG-2489.jpg (624x912, 277K)

bump. anyone else enjoying a nice drink right now? labo day tomorrow i migth dirnk again then desu but hopefully i chill

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

I've been drinking every day this long weekend, I'm probably gonna take a break

thats good bro, ant plans to keep your mind off the drink?

Attached: 127914_163649_1212.jpg (750x500, 62K)

Vidya games my dude, getting back into that Deus ex, and remembering why I liked it so much

sounsd good bro, enjoy your gaming session hope you have a lot of fun. be sure to have some water and candy with you in case withdrawals get to you

how often do you drink that you get withdrawals??

its not that much anymore i was just giving some tips in case that user was tha tbad off. i used to drink every day pretty much for about a year or so and each session was 15-2 drinks at least

Attached: 1548025080269.jpg (500x705, 35K)

one more bump, take it easy bros and have a good labot day weekend to you ameircans

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)