Hey frens, do any of you make music or interested in making music ?

hey frens, do any of you make music or interested in making music ?

Attached: ECLnXXiWsAA4JFD.jpg (720x1280, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDU8YjmQYeo
youtube.com/watch?v=CunLt36zq5o
soundcloud.com/mat-j-ne-uta
youtu.be/tEw2tmZikwQ
drive.google.com/file/d/1rk2-N013RKBIuVegDlWQ8aSmWCS6y9WL/view?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had big dreams at 17 of making really good expiremental music but I'm 21 now and still dont know how to start

Yes and yes. But I can't seem to ever finish anything.

Guys Katie's last solo videos have been shill videos, is it all over? Can someone just post her nudes?

you're still young brah. you can do it. just start with any inspiration you get.

I am the same. I usually write lyrics first and never finish my instrumental because I struggle producing my own stuff

playing guitar as a hobby and just for fun

Katie is pure. :(

i already make and record music myself but i have no chance of ever being famous because incel

Attached: 1546126012232.jpg (245x245, 6K)

I have but I don't know how to play any instrument and I'm not very creative. My dreams died quickly

lemme hear fren

I was the same !! but slowly learned instruments, I guess it's kinda cheating since I knew basic music theory and stuff, but creativity just comes from inspiration, at least for me.

here you go man:
youtube.com/watch?v=iDU8YjmQYeo

we sharing music, fucking bet.

check out these remix I make.

youtube.com/watch?v=CunLt36zq5o

bump
originalie balie

Attached: 66671753_490746511740829_8171361093100827171_n.jpg (1080x1277, 124K)

this is cool, are you the one singing or did you make all of it including the instruments

kek this is good wtf

i made everything and sang as well, good to know you liked it bro

>I usually write lyrics first and never finish my instrumental because I struggle producing my own stuff

I have the opposite problem. Except I never write lyrics because by the time I've finished the music I've found 1000 ways for why it's shit and shouldn't be finished

I am, but only some grunge or metal stuff. Not that shitty rap and hiphop which are popular nowadays

Fuck off nigger, I bet youre the kind of person who steals shit just like that one piece of trash who stole from shibayan

just do it !! it may sound nice by the time it's done. or you can experiment. don't knock yourself down.

post it then brah !!

no sir!! I always wanted to make music because the art behind it. I can never steal something when someone had a vision for it. I want my stuff to be art too. of course i get inspired, but I'll never steal !!

Yeah I do. 90% of it is a struggle but I do.

i think it's something i'd like to do some day but i'm probably better off sticking to visual art
i started learning guitar earlier this year though thanks to a friend who inspired me with a wonderful cover she did of one of my favourite songs

have any music posted online ?

yes, stick with what you like, but trying music is nice. hope the guitar practice pays off.

Yeah but a lot of it's got personal photos on it and I don't want to reveal myself on Jow Forums haha

I used to upload weird fusion of lo-fi hip hop and trap, but then I bought this synth as my first hardware gear. Since then, my creative process have taken a strange way. Now I am trying to make either breakcore or acid techno/house, but I mostly just end up with recording and making various sounds and stabs with the synth, or with sampling my cassette player.For example, I made an 808 type bass earlier today by processing an electric humming sound, generated by my finger pressed against the AUX cord, which was connected to my soundcard input.

Attached: IMG_20190901_211706.jpg (4160x3120, 1.78M)

Even if you think it's shit now it's really cool to finish something and look back at it later that's why I usually try and finish songs and drawings

Can you post some stuff

I come up with so many reasons for why there's no point it's just easier to give in. it gets to the point where trying to finish ends up being too much hassle. i just care too much about it being good

this is actually pretty good user. what did you use for the drums? only thing I'd say is that the singing could be better, it's slightly off in some points but I like it

ive been making music for a few years but still really suck at it, was thinking about deleting it all recently and giving up. hard to stay motivated when every time i release something i just feel like shit

soundcloud.com/mat-j-ne-uta
Here's my quirky SC. I hate it. But who cares.

Attached: 1567361260152.png (727x582, 187K)

i like everybody gangsta till life lose meaning

I always have ideas for lots of things, even music, but lack the knowledge, the time and motivation to compose something that I ever dream off. I wish I could pick some career in entertainment, but it's so tricky and unsafe.

hey man, don't give up. just keep making stuff you enjoy and just keep doing it. if you think you suck, you'll improve.

I feel you here. I learned both the guitar and piano(I'm very average or below average playing though) because I've been singing my whole life and just have basic music theory knowledge. but even with that, I can't produce for shit. but I will learn and make music, even if no one listens. I wanna see if I have the art for it.

I'm almost finished working on an album with a friend. it's been a lot of work but it's been enjoyable

I love playing instruments and I make shitty vaporware tracks to practice using ableton live

Yes, it's by far the biggest hobby I have. I've listened to thousands of albums and have written many of my own songs in several bands and a solo project. Haven't had much motivation as of late, though.
For an idea of what I like writing, think loud indie rock with peculiar, jazz-inspired chord/key changes and prog-influenced tempo/rhythm shifts. Don't want to link anything since it's all tied to my real name, but maybe one day I'll find a way to record stuff in my dorm room and put it out under a pseudonym.

Attached: 1558952108887.jpg (1000x1100, 499K)

aye nice, hope to hear it fren

based, will you make music in the future using your creativity ideas?

I play guitar and mess around with a drum machine and lots of effects pedals.
I love to play but I'm not at a point in my life where I'm inspired enough to record an album. Right now it's more so like a meditation. When I'm sad or getting urges due to also practicing semen retention I just make music and I feel better.
It's a useful tool, more anons on here should start making music. It's great for treating depression.

USB audio box with headphones, the quality of sound on a 99$ USB audio box is actually pretty incredible, and they usually come with a decent DAW.

(OP)
Yes, I do! I play the piano for people

yeah I do, user. It sucks major ass tho

that sounds nice, I hope to hear someday.

this, I picked up the guitar because if I'm not doing anything, I'm either jerking off or just nothing in general. so doing something music related makes me happy. but I hope you make something you like! at least like a single.

nice, do you have anything recorded?

Yeah, I love getting in the zone and making nice sounding instrumentals and keep getting better and better as I learn new things and techniques

bump
originaie bonealie

Yeah, but idk where to go with it. Can't seem to make the music i want to and i dont really know why; i have a relatively deep understanding of FL but i just can't seem to get a track down.

Any1 else know the feel ?

Attached: 1556228657755.jpg (746x541, 45K)

just keep making music, I would assume you will find what you like. I really like dream pop, r&b, so that's what I focus on mainly.

dude this is super cool, keep at it

Attached: hap_traudue.jpg (398x348, 48K)

>friendless 26yo neet
>wasted more than 10 years working on music, even if I made a few thousand bucks, you can say that I failed at trying to live off art.
>drop your bandcamps and SoundCloud boysss
scrugley.bandcamp.com

I have a shitty soundcloud, i mainly use it just to dump wjatever ive made onto it. Mostly emo mathrock guitar kinda stuff

I want to impregnate Katie
Has she showed her feet yet?

you have to kind of know what you want to make in the first place. If you go into FL studio with only the general idea that you want to make music, you'll never make anything your satisfied with because you never had any idea of what creation was going to satisfy you in the first place. Actually want to make something certain.

youtu.be/tEw2tmZikwQ
title is stupid ik

Ive been working on the rhythm and Harmony of my voice for so long, and I thibk its now at its prime at 25 years old but Ill probably never record anything because of my insecurities.

Also I mostly do it for fun and self gratification

Attached: 1567297685306.jpg (880x960, 200K)

drive.google.com/file/d/1rk2-N013RKBIuVegDlWQ8aSmWCS6y9WL/view?usp=drivesdk

i used Roland TR707 samples that came free with Ableton Live