Have gf. ama if you want to know what kind of shit we do or whatever

have gf. ama if you want to know what kind of shit we do or whatever

Attached: IMG-0303.png (944x1514, 1.39M)

Ill ask you to fuck off and die before I find you then slice your eyes open

fair enough i know what its like to be lonely and bitter and want to take that out on others who seem happy. i know this seems condescending but i really dont want to be i just want to spread the idea of love around this board even in the most superficial/shallow way i can

how did she confess to you, how did you confess to her? and how would you say is the best way to confess to a guy

there wasnt really any confessing desu. we moved pretty quickly. a coworker introduced us to each other and i asked her if she wanted to grab a bite to eat the next week. we went for dinner and after it ended i asked if she wanted to grab a few drinks. on the ride there i told her i dont normally do this ( i really dont) but i really liked her and i wanted to get to know her more. she said the same and that she would be okay with it. that was kind of our second date confirmation but it was also kind of our unofficial lets try going steady. i think the best way is to just tell him straight up and let him know how you feel and why you want to take that next step

Do you put it in her butt all the time

Attached: 7ACB1654-B533-4B9F-99F0-759F540FE90F.jpg (750x441, 412K)

no, never. neither of us are really into assplay so we're okay with just vanilla sex for the most part with a few kinks thrown in here and there

How long have you been together? Are you worried about either side cheating?

we've been together for jus over 3 years now. and nah theres no worries about it. i think its easy to think cheating is highly rampant from the horror stories you can read online but there are plenty more healthy relationships where both partners are faithful

What would you say are some self-defeating habits robots here perpetuate that stop them from having a gf?

What do you guys do for fun away from sex?

negative thoughts. constantly putting themselves down and telling them the world is over and resigning to a lonely life. i was the same and i only somehow made it out due to luck and some effort but i know its hard. i truly wish the best for robots. it fucking sucks feeling like that
cook together, go thrift shopping, go to farmers markets, check out new cafes/restaurants/bars, library dates. mostly thought we just sty in and watch movies or read and hang out together since were broke for now

Just tell him you like him? How hard can it be.

bump in case anyone wants to know i guess

Attached: IMG-2682.jpg (649x1285, 387K)

I assume that's a photo of her then. How did your first couple of dates went like? Like, what did you do and talk about and where?

we moslty just ate dinner and had drinks. i was pretty fucked up at the time and only enjoyed drinking so we didnt go for a proper date til a few months later it didnt hepl that we were both working food service and ended out shifts late so our first few dates were just meeting at a bar. we talked about our past our present and future desu. broad but abel to get a taste of what the person is like

>i have a gf
Show evidence or gtfo

Are you thinking of raising a family together or just keeping it like it is long term?

i posted a pic of her just now
family for sure. i just graduated from school so once i get a job im saving up money for a decent/cheap rings since she doesnt care about that and then popping the qestion, which is something we've already talked about. its exciting and scary and surreal

She ever had any other relationships before? Was she a virgin? What about you? What was the first time you two did it like?

no she was a virgin when i met her. thats not to say i only targetd virgins. i think a persons sexual history is fine to an extent; that extent is a personal choice though. i was not a virgin. the first time we did it it was not great lol. she was really anxkious and hurt a lot and i wasnt able to cum because each time it hurt her. it got better though and it was a leraning experience for the both os us

if you dont mind saying, how old were you both when you met?

i was 24 she was 22. so both a bit old desu but everything worked out