/nwg/ - Non-white general 001

How are you doing, fellow brownbots? tell me your concerns and race blackpills

Attached: 2324353462425.jpg (646x774, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQECS4FtWos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not good tbfam

gookanons gimme that (You)

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

Doing pretty good, had a wonderful weekend. Spent my friday getting stoned with some friends and yesterday at a houseparty.

Why are you even here? You are not a robot fuck off and die normalfag.

you prefer having an orwellian country full of introverts anglos, africans and degenerates?

enjoy your ban you dumb whitoid faggot

>tfw southern italian
>get all the benefits of being white since Im european
>without any of the drawbacks since I don't look "white"
feels good

I didn't feel like leaving once my life got better.

only indians can be brown robots. latinamericans are all normie tier.

Why dont you just get yourself a pint size firme hyna ese? I have seen some ugly mfs with cute latina gfs. All you gotta do is hustle a bit and sell some weed.

>be half black mutt
>small dick

Attached: large.jpg (479x478, 37K)

My concern is i'm a Mutt. I'm a supervisor for a mining company that is one of the largest in north america. I'm expected to act white, i'm expected to act proper (thats a given since i'm a rep for the company)
I'm caught between acting like my normal self for my guys and white during meetings and presentations. fucking blows, but they still work me like a mexican how the fuck does that make any sense.

This. How bad do you have to fail as a Chicano when ugly dudes like this can still score yummy Latina MILFs?

Attached: 1D72689D-392C-4A63-A5B7-EF6A1E5DB7C3.jpg (539x720, 67K)

Beancels just aint trying.

I constantly see 10/10 qts with short fat pelons.

Attached: 212D4BD1-72BA-4960-BECD-18CF432EC11C.jpg (498x691, 43K)

>acting proper is acting white
how about just don't be a fucking douche at all and do your job?

white boi detected, hows it feel to get offended by words?

Im not offended. I'm just surprised that you consider 'acting proper' to be the natural opposite to how you act 'with the guys.'

That sucks. Are you tall at least?

Hello non white anons
Im a white user
Im here to say hispanics are more based than any other race including white people because they genuinely know how to shoot the shit and chill out.
This also means hispanics cant be robots since you're the chads among normalfags
Sorry

>can 100% tell you have never supervised now
>gave a contrast between white and proper
>get called out and get hurt ever more try to redirect to how i treat the guys
GTFO white boi. Theres a reason white women love us. You fucks are too busy speaking indirectly like cowards.

You specifically referred to a difference between how you normally act and how you have to act 'white' for meetings. You never showed a contrast between what is 'white' and what is 'proper.' You used both terms to refer to how you have to act a work. Use your brain, please.

Calling me a coward and bring up "white women" just shows that you really have no counter-argument for me bringing up your ignorant behavior.

Id like to know how a hispanic manages to become a robot. That shit is harder than getting laid.
Do you even have family? I remebember going to a lot of parties full of people that didnt know (but still was related to them heh) and its just impossible not to get friends/girlfriend
Literally leave your room idiot. Go to some hispanic bar and dance with the grills. Its in your genes.

>in a literal person of shit color thread on r9k and claiming you can get white girls

LOL shitskins

Well, I'm a weird mix. granddad is a Spanish Jew my mom is a hapa and my dad is a spic. I ended up falling in love with another dude. We got close after he was going through some stuff and I was going through depression after breaking up with my chink gf from uni. A part of me feels ashamed of myself but he makes me very happy.

>spic
>robot
lmao you stupid ass delusional weeb
this kid is like 10 years old and is already capable of making a pussy wet
youtube.com/watch?v=PQECS4FtWos

unironically leave your basement and 4chinks. anglos are not the same as you. you have hope.

I fucking hate how everyone is always making fun of other people in mexican society. Can't ever take anything seriously. No matter what you do or what changes you make, some asshole will ALWAYS make fun of you. And not in a fun way, but mean-spirited. Always about the way you look. I can't stand being around mexicans other than my parents and siblings because of it.

I just want to cuck a white couple im just to autistic to make it happen. Im 34 and hung blk, just cant seem to make friends or approach ppl easily.