This reality sucks. I'll make my own

This reality sucks. I'll make my own.

Attached: Astral.jpg (645x645, 34K)

You havent already made your own? Some brainlet you are.

NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT
YOU HAVE TO WAGESLAVE FOR 40 YEARS

Attached: 148114875.png (785x1000, 269K)

Based and schizoid-god pilled

>creating new reality
>you are in control
>woman let you smell their massive braps in new reality

Attached: 1542701174059.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Based multi reality brapchad

>create new reality
>you are in control
>women still don't wanna touch you
Lmao

You forget this is my reality ? I forge this realm however I may please and therefore in my reality you are sentenced to 30 years of greasy fat old woman constantly brapping while sitting on your face

>lucid dream
>women still call you creep loser in dream.for hitting on them

Heh

good tactic user, Ive been doing that for more than 15 years.

I thought I had a beautiful cute and coprehendive blonde asian girlfriend duing my teenage years.

I invented such an intricte story and designed such a complicated story my "friends thought she was real.

I made such a well made lie, even I believed on it to the point of not feeling alone even though I was, even if I saw close relatives get girlfriends I didnt give a fuck.

At some point I dreamed of her and talked to her, at the end I affronted reality and three months later I started inflicting physical pain on myself.

Finally when I turned 17 I stopped doing stupid shit, worked hard on school and entered a prestigious university.

Nowadays still havent had a girlfriend or sex but I live on a beautiful apartment with my beloved husky.

But... I still remember her sometimes

Being in absolute control gets boring quickly like playing GTA with cheats. There's no fun if there's no challenge

sorry for my grammar

>tfw you get rejected by qts in your own reality

Attached: 093245828903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Based schizo user. Original comment btw

what other option there is retard?

>Original comment btw
?

It's a way for user's here on Jow Forums to get around the original comment rule

I have a physics system in place so things are like real life and I don't really have any power fantasies.

I think about this a lot; imagine some kind of technology comes out that supercedes VR, like some kind of weird brain implant that sends shit directly to your brain. I feel like so many people will just waste away their life living in this virtual world because they can control the way things are. They can play God in their specific niche way. It's weird to me because in that situation people just won't want to live in the real world. It's a Matrix "red pill vs blue pill" type situation; you'll have the Neos of the world who want to find the truth and see the world for how it really is, but most people are going to be like Cypher and live what they feel is the most comfortable existence.

That's already basically the case for alot of people who are shut-ins addicted to video games/the internet(and probably tv for boomers I guess.)

This and LOTS of drugs should do it.