Have you made any progress since you got started with your hobby?

Have you made any progress since you got started with your hobby?
As usual share anything creative related to: videos, drawings, photos, music, writing, crafts, podcasts and repairs.

Attached: 1567072081572.png (1580x966, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/streetlight
youtube.com/watch?v=AXmPivlMyHM
ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/380558/
soundcloud.com/urio903/forget_me
youtu.be/ucIId0V3HEs
clyp.it/tmnjbtzv
clyp.it/1iqtxjhs
soundcloud.com/lucaluni/comfydepression
soundcloud.com/onzerc/templ
youtube.com/watch?v=aoms50g4uoo
soundcloud.com/lightfractions/new-babylon
soundcloud.com/hazymazedays
sites.google.com/view/autononymous/works/return-0/thread-1?authuser=2
youtu.be/1rfWJAsNOMc
clyp.it/apq0q35o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've learned some songs on the guitar. My technique is much better than when I started and I feel way more confident when I'm playing. Feeling good robros.

That's pretty solid, keep at it!

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/streetlight

Attached: 1566150447117.jpg (945x1200, 97K)

Tell me what you think? Critism would be great

Attached: 20190831_232254-min.jpg (3024x4032, 1.13M)

listen to my new ep "beetz!"
youtube.com/watch?v=AXmPivlMyHM

Arms length and shoulders seem a bit off, I like what you did with the torso.
Which reference have you been using?

i got a piano nearly a year ago and i can still only play 3 songs LOL

maybe after 50 years i can sound like someone semi-competent

In the hopes you're still around...
I've got 6 pages translated so far.

Source material: ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/380558/

Attached: 4.png (1800x1395, 703K)

How does one self-teach music?
It's always been a mystery to me.

Page 5 coming through.

Attached: 5.png (1800x1395, 664K)

i draw for a few years
pic related

Attached: sadsadsaadsasd.png (709x1220, 549K)

I recently posted my final song cause i may end with music.Let me know what you think about it

soundcloud.com/urio903/forget_me

The 808 sound kinda weird but beside that its good

Arms look kinda skinny but its not bad

Attached: 14161984651.jpg (528x527, 96K)

Page 6, my schedule won't allow me to keep a steady pace now that we enter September.

Attached: 6.png (1800x1395, 691K)

Why does he have a vagina?

it sucks learn anatomy

I think you mean Adonis belt.

in what way? if you aren't going to be playing in an orchestra or sight reading sheet music, i don't see why someone else should have to intervene. if you love music, playing the same passage again and again a hundred times until you get it right is worth it because eventually you'll be able to play the music you love for yourself. you can get an ear for what chords sound right together yourself intuitively after hundreds of hours

Isn't reading music sheet mandatory if you want to compose material? How do you decipher tablatures?

I really like this user.
Whats in her hand?

Attached: EDO3JxxU0AE4Rj8.jpg (707x794, 51K)

youtu.be/ucIId0V3HEs
Put this out recently, and got another subscriber. We're at 175 even know.

Attached: T2_judgment_day_thumbs_up.jpg (590x251, 26K)

Ive used this one
I know im not very good, could you atleast point me in the right direction?

Attached: 5c3d5852f990f2036f181c92fe58528b.jpg (600x329, 39K)

Epic anime drawings

Attached: Project - Drawing 12575105997014460092.png (2560x1600, 728K)

What tablets do you guys use?

Im using a shitty Android cellphone. When I get Ill give you guys some quality content

im almost done writing a new song but i feel like i wanna kill myself more than i wanna finish writing the song so
nothing worth sharing in its current state, just some chords and riff ideas, and half formed basslines and drums. and some shitty lyrics.

A pod thingy, like one in Nier:Automata, thank you user!

Deco 01 from XP-Pen

clyp.it/tmnjbtzv

based? criticisms welcome!

I tried doing a horrific self-portrait as kind of a catharsis for my low self-esteem. I haven't drawn or painted anything in about a month due to lack of motivation, here's what I've got so far.

Attached: sicklyme.png (3000x3000, 1.28M)

clyp.it/1iqtxjhs

Just got done with this page, to be continued.

Attached: 7.png (1800x1395, 684K)

i've been trying to start drawing again, it's really cathartic :) i'm trying to get good enough to be able to do commissions someday

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (756x729, 334K)

I got a lot of of positive reception last time so,
I wrote a song for user
soundcloud.com/lucaluni/comfydepression

Attached: 1532207360718.jpg (553x553, 45K)

I posted a comment that compiled the links for the quotes on your Team Silent feature, let me know if he went through.
It's possible that youtube flagged it as spam so I hope that's not the case.

Attached: キャプチャ.png (833x618, 34K)

ask aphex twin mate, he can't read music

Made this on my iPad :l there was a free demo version of Shapr3D but it only allows low res exports
I like Mike Oldfield :l

Attached: B314E607-664C-44F3-8FDF-0A86239A660B.jpg (2000x2000, 775K)

The guy's a total prodigy, I can't expect the same outcome for my material.

I feel I'm ready to push hard for my music producer career, shame I suck ass at networking, considering hiring someone good at that social networking shit once I finish these 10 or so beats that are WIPs

What sort of feedback have you been getting so far? I doubt any influencer/comunnity manager could turn water into wine no matter how much he gets paid.

Same. Can not read music but won awards. You either got it or try hard to got it.

I did this

Bbbb

Attached: received_482644738977959.jpg (749x1440, 33K)

yeah but it's just to make the point that you don't really need to be able to read music and haven't had to since at least the 70s, when affordable home recording made multitracking yourself playing instruments possible

then of course with the advent of tracker software in the 80s and current day DAWs the only limit is your inspiration and imagination, a piano roll can produce the same results as any pencil and staff paper, it's just about concentrating and coming up with something decent through trial and error

You'll still have to make your way through thousands of newcomers, especially if you intend to make some sort of living out of it.
Most independant labels will only get in touch with you once you've made a name for yourself.

i was just responding to user's point that being able to write/read music is a necessity outside of the relatively small world of classical/actual orchestrated performances, not about chances of success. of course that's always been slim

uhh im gonna perform my music live soon.
I think i've definitely have gotten better since I started composing 2 years ago.

But I still feel like im not at the level I need to be.
Probably a good thing. If i can't keep striving to get good,
then I'll never make it.

Here's something I've done recently.
I hope you like it.

soundcloud.com/onzerc/templ

Attached: gost.png (794x786, 926K)

will you be at magwest

How long will your set last?

It's probably a better idea to learn from real life anatomy, like photos. The drawings are already a bit stylized.

if you mean soon as in really soon, will it be streamed anywhere like on twitch or something?

Yes.

As long as they let me I think.
Ima be doing a cool thing with a friend, and I got some EXCLUSIVE music my bro is debuting for DLC on his game he made. Have you ever played a game called Monolith?

Attached: Templ.png (237x152, 5K)

MagWest is like in a week so yes.

Never heard of this game before to be perfectly honest.

All gudie, a lot of folks like it.
I know the devs so I wanted to help them spread the wurd since im traveling.

gotta get dat gud karma

Attached: night night.jpg (1041x1033, 118K)

can we get a specific time so i can watch, if im awake

Attached: 1550961028816.jpg (750x745, 677K)

hmmm

Ill be sure to post something before I go live.
Maybe here? Maybe social media (if i bother to use my insta)

But hopefully it will be recorded and you all will see how autistic i can be

Attached: a sammich.jpg (720x720, 80K)

I've got a good idea of where I want to take my work whenever I piece something together.

Attached: AMBER_ALERT.jpg (2560x1440, 1.57M)

sometimes i wonder what's the point of it all when a bunch of retards making shitty trap and awful rock with grating vocals are getting more listens than i ever will

then i go back to tweaking the gated reverb on my snare while trying not to think about it

eh learned a bit but not that motivated wish I could find a way to learn how to code games that made me more productive

The point isn't to get listens, although getting listens is a good reward. The point is to make good music by your own standards. For me the best part about making a track is listening to it for the next few days.

I made my first music video yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=aoms50g4uoo

you're right user, listening to a new track without hating it and wanting to change everything is pretty darn rewarding

What I do is just keep making the changes that it feels like it needs until I get exhausted of thinking about the song, and usually the result is something I enjoy listening to, at least for a day or two until my focus on the piece wears off.

You've got to take into account that he also probably knows more people than you in real life, used follow for follow tactics, bought listens and so on.

An hourly bump keeps the page 10 away.

Attached: SAM_4108.jpg (2736x3648, 1.47M)

Two more of these and I'm going.

Attached: SAM_5395.jpg (3648x2736, 1.55M)

I can hear the humming already.

Attached: SAM_3710.jpg (2736x3648, 1.31M)

i like this

I just put up a new song, any feedback would be appreciated
soundcloud.com/lightfractions/new-babylon

Attached: 1516656089612.jpg (1400x1280, 864K)

Nice taste my dude; Im digging the effects your getting here.

That's enough for now I suppose.

Attached: SAM_2906.jpg (2736x3648, 1.55M)

Proportions are completely off, in too many ways to explain. If you can focus on how you draw your figure you could greatly improve your style.

Kepe it up robots, keep posting

soundcloud.com/hazymazedays

I make shitty music in my free time.

recs:
love tubular bells :)
it feels, and that's what matters with art. interested to see how it turns out.

Attached: fBb1s47.png (800x533, 526K)

Hello Robots. We're a collective of writers, programmers, and artists called Autononymous. We're hard at work on our flagship story Return 0; a love letter to chan culture and the internet at large. We know you'll like it, because you helped inspire it.

>A world saturated in electronics, showered in sparks, smothered in loose wires with bad soldering. The distant "nyan" of a cat girl dies underneath the steady thrum of J-pop bangers. Welcome to The Basement, an underground semen shed where Japan and America sent its collective degenerates post-occupation of the United States. Dean Harrowitz, diabetic and unhappy with life, embarks into its heart of darkness with the black bushido, Marcel Encell, to recover no less than 327 copies of the world's most degenerate doujinshi, or get yiffed trying.

Please enjoy our beta launch of Return 0;'s first thread on our Google site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sites.google.com/view/autononymous/works/return-0/thread-1?authuser=2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Autononymous

Attached: rz1.jpg (236x236, 18K)

What do you mean by "beta launch"? Is this a first draft?

No, this is not a first draft, but our website and services are still in their infancy. Our story is mapped out and in the writing process. Expect an update soon.

Thank you for reading!

>We were men of the rising sun, or we aspired to be, beating our collective dicks to the same two-dimensional women. Our fates were bound at the dick by the inter-dimensional Chinese-finger-trap of trap-loving tightness. To free our meat swords -- we would have to get closer before we could ever get farther apart.

Attached: 1452314156871.jpg (613x605, 258K)

This sounds promising, nice effort.

I'll double check, since Youtube refuses to give me the notification

Yup, comment's pinned now. Thanks man, really makes it all better.

Cheers mate!
Gathering all these pieces of intel and putting them together must have taken a serious amount of time, your material sets a decent example of what youtube could be about.

Thank you! We hoep you enjoy. Any feedback is certainly welcome.

Believe us, our writers have some good shit in here in the coming update

Nice vocal sample, I would have put the slowed down bit at the very end.
I'd be interested in getting an extended version of it.

I'm heading out, keep this thread up folks.

Shilling myself again, since thread's dying. here's some more Silent Hill stuff I did.
youtu.be/1rfWJAsNOMc

Attached: SIlentHillHarry.jpg (600x413, 29K)

Let's bring this original thread up for a little while.

Attached: SAM_4895.jpg (3648x2736, 1.14M)

>want to learn After Effects
>everything is so fucking expensive
REEE

Should I pick up drawing, botties?

Pick up something like Hitfilm, that works pretty well and it's free.

I have it
After Effects isnt for editing like splicing, its for effects

No I getcha, but Hitfilm's got much more capability than something like Resolve or Premiere, which is strictly editing and color grading. I'm not good with it but I know it can be used for the same purposes as After Effects.

Doesnt it require paid plugins for that or something?

Not to my knowledge, they've been pretty handy about providing tutorials for their shit. The Film Riot guys have pimped them out for years, and chances are what you learn in one compositing software is gonna carry over to most others.

I also need assets for what I wanna do and Im not sure there are any free vector making software worth a damn

>Have you made any progress since you got started with your hobby?
Depends on what you call progress.

I drew the new Pokemon ranger because tomboy+spats.

Attached: sketchies18.jpg (2025x2660, 643K)

clyp.it/apq0q35o

Attached: venice.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Sure, but give it a year of solid commitment before giving up.

If you enjoy drawing then please do.
But don't expect anything to just fall into place right away, just as with any skill it needs to be studied and practiced, with regular training preferably every single day.

Always look to improve yourself but don't be afraid to make mistakes or ugly drawings, because the moment you make something ugly you can figure out what to do to make something pretty.

Just don't give up.

>Have you made any progress since you got started with your hobby?
No.
I procrastinate on everything so much that at some point it seems ridiculous and I lose interest. This includes all of my creative hobbies. It's hell and I can't seem to get out of it.

Attached: thevoid.png (543x600, 162K)

Teaming-up with someone might help you escape this lousy cycle.

I've been trying something new. Tell me what you think? does it make you feel anything?

Attached: lonely.jpg (2448x3264, 1.83M)