Wagecuck thread

How are you Holding up this Sunday?

Attached: 300px-Wagecuck2.jpg (300x188, 14K)

posted this in a different thread but here it goes again
>tfw I have 8.5 hours of sleep left before I gotta start wagecucking again in a corporate company that is at least 1 hour away from my city
>tfw I will be spending my day in a small office with a coworker doing stupid bullshit papers
>tfw we will probably have a meeting in the morning and I will have to report to my boss about my last months activities and what I plan to do this month
>tfw I have to use public transport because I dont own a car

Honestly I dont really know how long can I keep doing this. But at least my paycheck should arrive shortly so that is nice...

I'm going to do something violent soon

Applied for various office and labor jobs in the area, as well as some apprenticeships. I just want to go do contract shit out west or in Alaska and shoot guns all day. Might start with some community college classes to get into a non meme engineering field, like electrical or marine. Would have liked to get into something like forestry or ecology, but I think we all know by know how well those degrees tend to end up. Hint: not very well
>inb4 they are all memes

I'm not doing that shit. You can stop with the CC shit. I will never do that

Never said you had to do it, just that it was something I have been contemplating.

I'm not being a fucking engineer either. That shipped has sailed. I need a job NOW. There's no school, not even an option.

I'm taking all of december off.
I seriously don't feel like I can last until then

Why do you think I am trying to tell you to take up the memes in which I will potentially be taking up you sperg, I didnt even say that is what I would be doing just yet. I would be doing that shit because I find it interesting, not because I think I will get a gorillion dollars with a BS in mechanical engineering. And even then I just want to shoot a bunch of guns and other shit.

Attached: A6E736C0-DC23-4CCC-ABC4-57250A2566E3.jpg (640x794, 78K)

>Been trying to get a full-time job for the past 3months and still no avail
I'm starting to just give up lads.

Attached: D9thUIvVAAEwXd3.jpg (956x956, 150K)

I just speaking for myself

>I'm going to do something violent soon
You do and i'll do something violent to you.

Pls share. I'm interested

>I'm not being a fucking engineer either. That shipped has sailed. I need a job NOW. There's no school, not even an option.
You sound like a whiny little prick.
I'm going to smash your face in just because i can

take the /liepill/

What are you looking at? Dont be afraid to make up some nonsense.
Ok then.

I've been looking for production or packaging jobs since those make above min wage here but none want me

I don't get give a fuck anymore.

It's a surprise

Just dont shoot up a cinema while the Joker is on. I mean I want to die but first I would like to watch that movie.
K thx bai.

>I don't get give a fuck anymore.
You will give a fuck when i cripple you.
You're a coward. You aren't going to do anything you pussy

For fucks sake I had to work an extra half hour and it doesnt count

Im making 10 Euros an hour here in germany I could fucking CRY

>10 euros an hour
Just shut the fuck up you german dirtbag. Us eastern euros have it much tougher and we basically wageslave for you and your nation. I am currently earning just 5 euros and 60 cents and hour.

I would neck myself if I were you tbqh

I'm pretty sure that working for free is illegal.

Eastern Europe here earning $2 an hour, stop complaining fag you have it good

user don't worry you can make it just save some money on the side and invest responsibly it would at least improve your quality of life
Why are you demoralizing why would tell a working man to kill himself because of his shitty job. does acting like a depressed piece of shit make you happy. user already has a shit job why would try to rub it in further. I bet you are a broke neet