God

I absolutely PROMISE you that if you don't repent, be obedient and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ you will be ETERNALLY PUNISHED in hell after you die. I'm telling you the truth. If you do repent, be obedient and believe, you'll go into everlasting joy, bliss and peace after death.

Why don't you pick up the world's most important book today and guarantee your salvation?

>The flesh will be judged with the soul and the spirit. Some will find repose in the kingdom of heaven, but others will be punished alive forever (Epistula Apostolorum)

Attached: 1558028074302.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> I absolutely PROMISE

So if I'm still going to hell because I hate niggers, you are going to give me your place right?

Afraid not, ducky

Your morality is more questionable than a corporation's.

You sure you serve the Lord Jesus Christ and not Judas Champion of the Jews?

Do I have any actual reasons to come back to christianity or is it just: "You will burn in hell"

Many people have had near-death experiences of hell. It's real.

How do you know they are telling the truth?

what if we're all wrong and it turns out Mormonism is the only true religion and everyone except Mormons go to hell?

Why would they lie?

Original.

To convert more people to their religion

Christianity is literally an abusive relationship. "Lad, if you don't convert, my god (which definitely exists) will send you to a place of torture."
It's also the most cucked religion. The only people who have power in it are a priestly upper class.
I respect, animists, buddhists, hindus, shintos, chaos magicians, paganism, etc. But the abrahamic religions I will never, ever respect. Fuck Yahweh (Jesus is cool though).
I remember when priests were deciding what stuff to include in the bible and literally buried shit they didn't disagree with and made armies to kill the Gnostics.
Christians are already in the hell of a master-slave abusive relationship.

You're talking about non-orthodox cunts

I was baptized and confirmed so Im good thanks

You're not good until the end. We must repent and follow the commands of Jesus daily.

>But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved (Matthew 24:13)

Repentance is believing. "Repenting of sin" in order to be saved is not biblical. You Catholics screw so much stuff up. Jesus never had long hair either. Also, stop reading things about the Bible other than the Bible. That's how you Catholics are so played.

(1/2)

>Said 2,000 years ago that the dead bodies of God's two witnesses in the end times would be seen by everyone on earth (could not happen without television, internet, smartphones, etc.).
>Said 2,000 years ago that no one would be able to buy or sell without a mark in their right hand or forehead, received by those eternally damned who worship the beast and his image when he uses miracles to deceive everyone except true Christians into believing that he is God.
>Foretold exactly how Cyrus would overthrow Babylon 150 years before Cyrus was born.
>Foretold Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman empires in order, a well as Antiochus Epiphanes and others before they existed.
>Described dinosaurs (Behemoth and Leviathan) in book of Job.
>Said that the earth is a circle that hangs on nothing and that in its center is hell.
>66 books written by 40 authors over 1,500 years and all add up and foretell Jesus in various ways.
>Foretold false religions being brought by satan pretending to be an angel of light (Mormonism and Islam).
>Said that in the end times, the world will be like Sodom and the unsaved would call bitter sweet and sweet bitter, as well as call good bad and bad good.
>Tells you exactly why homosexuals are the way they are:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
>Every "contradiction" claimed against it turns out to be false when studied and is usually someone's lack of reading comprehension.

Attached: KJV Audio Book Dramatized.jpg (480x360, 9K)

(2/2)
>So hated by satan's globalists that they planned in the 60's and before to have key parts of the KJV altered to help bring in a one world religion in order to help microship the world's population, exactly as it foretells will happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>Exposes the scientific fraud and basic fallacies of evolution in front of three evolutionist professors who can't refute any of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
>Tells you that all you have to do to avoid hell, have a permanent ticket to heaven, and have Christ's righteousness imputed to you is: know you have sinned, know your works won't save you, and believe that Jesus, the son of God, died and was bodily brought back to life again three days later as a payment for your sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 450K)

>Tells you that all you have to do to avoid hell, have a permanent ticket to heaven, and have Christ's righteousness imputed to you is: know you have sinned, know your works won't save you, and believe that Jesus, the son of God, died and was bodily brought back to life again three days later as a payment for your sins.

Not true. We must repent. Willful sinners do not enter heaven.

>Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (Matthew 7:22-23)

>In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. (James 2:17)

>As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead (James 2:26)

>Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14)

>Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity (2 Timothy 2:19)

>Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

>" i respect... Paganism, etc."
Thank you user, we are generally seen as a joke, especially by kristjans. I think it to be somewhat ironic as abrahamic religions are just turning stockhome syndrome into a diety.

(1/2)
>Not true. We must repent. Willful sinners do not enter heaven.

Everyone is a willful sinner. That's why Paul says "should we continue in sin, that grace may abound?" That's why John says the spirit cannot sin because it is born of God.

You are taking those verses out of context.

>Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (Matthew 7:22-23)

These are people who are trusting in their own works and never believed in Christ, such as the Mormons, etc. Notice how they are all professing their own deeds instead of "I believed on you and your death, burial, and resurrection for my ticket to heaven"?

>In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. (James 2:17)
>As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead (James 2:26)

A car battery is dead in that it is useless, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Romans 4:5 tells us that those with faith who choose to do no works are still saved. So does 1 Cor 3:15 and many tens of other verses. I entered into rest and am not under the law but under grace by believing in Christ. Grace is not a multivitamin so that I can do more works to have my salvation judged by. I'm judged by grace,
only the unsaved are judged by their works. James 2 is talking about showing your salvation to the unsaved by good works (which we should do but don't have to).

>Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14)

Correct. I only go to heaven by Christ's imputed righteousness. As such, I should follow that outwardly. I am still dead to the law and under grace, and do not have to do works to merit or keep my salvation which is through faith.

Attached: Based Boo.jpg (474x355, 21K)

How can I be punished if I'm in Valhall?

Attached: c90fe6ed821927fe2cb3aad1da9d4314.jpg (473x347, 42K)

(2/2)
>Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

He's saying to not a like the world since you are saved. The context is going before unsaved judges in court by suing a fellow Christian, and he is saying that now since you are saved, don't be like them and don't be involved with them.

I'm not saying sin is good. We are commanded to turn away from it, and having the Holy Spirit causes us to have a conscience about it, but we are still in sinful flesh until the rapture or our deaths. See Paul in Romans 7 talking, as a saved man, about how he can't stop sinning.

Attached: 1566854222430.png (738x669, 194K)

>This post was made by Pagang
Also valhalla plebian folkvangr patrician

Based Baptist.