/liepill/

there's no social situation where lying won't benefit you. there are literally no downsides to lying if you do it enough. life is just a game of making people believe you, they will try and force you to be be believable by telling the truth but you actually never need to tell the truth again.

Attached: lie.jpg (970x450, 43K)

this, but with the caveat that in some situations a reputation for being honest is more valuable than the ability to lie. only lie when you have a good chance of getting away with it, or the gains are so large that a dent in your reputation is an acceptable tradeoff.

i don't agree with your point about an honest reputation as if you lie without being perceived as a liar (which is how you should always aim to lie) then no one would claim that you are dishonest. people can only gauge your honesty from their experience of you, not the actual truth. you need to be more convincing, not more truthful.

People who like to be honest are just lucky pieces of shit anyway.

You think that in my situation I could afford the luxury to be honest?

you can always lie about more user. things you previously thought of as sacred really aren't.

I wish I could but I'm really bad at lying. Whenever I lie people somehow just fucking feel it

lying came easier to me once i started lying to close relatives and friends, it helped me escape the mental block of thinking i needed to tell the truth

it's so easy getting away with lies if you know how to do it right. the thing is, most people don't like being rude, so as long as you aren't telling outlandish ridiculous lies, pretty much no one is going to call you out on it even if they realize you're lying. many times it's more about faking sincerity than anything else.

there's really just no downside to lying

Remember that if you're somewhat decent looking you can lie to a roastie that you love her to get some pussy. If things don't work out you can just dump her and tell her the truth or exagerate your hate for her to completely ruin her after wasting years of her life on a faux relationship.

I do it instinctively and the thing is telling the truth is pleasant.

Nah telling a well thought lie and getting away with it is way more satisfying

or even a quick off the cuff lie to get out of a situation feels great, you just have to get rid of the programming where you've been told to feel bad after lying and that telling the truth is important. it's literally mind control, you can become as free as you want if you just lie

If telling the truth is pleasant to you, you're the beta with slave morality. If lying is pleasant to you, you're the alpha with master morality. Hope that helps.

Yes, telling a good lie on the spot and not being exposed makes you feel like a 300 IQ mastermind

you're going to fuck yourself over in the long term. hard

Attached: 1500831397744.jpg (303x276, 5K)

lake of fire

Its the second death for all liars

Oh boy, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive !

OP here, just stop being a brainlet and you won't fall for platitudes like that.

physical attractiveness + dark triad traits = skeleton key for existence

cool to see so many liepilled anons on r9k tonight. keep fighting the good fight. remember that telling the truth is a mind control technique and it never helps you. you don't need to always lie but you need to never tell the truth because of "morality"

>he isn't capable of lying to make people find him more physically attractive
Go away amateur

no one ever lost by lying

Attached: hf.png (770x770, 175K)

>actual sociopaths, the thread

Attached: react75.jpg (499x520, 69K)

whats wrong with that lmao

Calling out smug fags who think they're clever is a lot more fun though. Every time I smell bullshit I call it. It's so much fun to watch them backpedal.

If someone is willing to lie enough to be called out then they won't care about being called out.