35 years old

>35 years old
>kissless
>hugless
>handholdless
>virgin
>libido significantly reduced in the past couple of years

Attached: 1560298731693.jpg (586x524, 42K)

How can you be a virgin at 35? It's not even that hard dude just talk to girls, get a decent haircut and don't smell like shit and be funny and stuff, you guys are literally retarded.

>you are retarded
I am kind of half retarded though, talking to people is impossible for me, I stay quiet or run away from people

>just talk to girls

Can't. Ss-s-sss-st-stt-s--s-s-stutter

Its hard for a normie like you to understand

Why do normies come here and ask such retarded questions?

Bro just talk to girls at a comedy club after taking your daily haircut shower

face and height or GTFO

>23
>same but libido already as bad if not worse than yours
Never had a chance

You forgot to be yourself again

I can't believe it's 2019 and they are still trying to bluepill us with this nonsense. Not enough memes will be made about this shit in incel forums.

This. I don't even look good but in highschool I had women falling over me because I said funny Jow Forums humor outloud without a filter.
I had 4 girls ask me out and I had a girlfriend who I later dumped because I couldn't handle the responsibilities of a relationship.
Sex is easy, go to some hillbilly trailerpark and impress trailer trash with knowing how to count to four and they'll let you fuck all their women.

I'm in the same position except I'm female and 18.

>female
>18
>virgin

Attached: 1566038497319.gif (512x512, 510K)

Having 30 sexual partners doesn't make you a virgin

are you kidding? 30 is femcel territory

The amout of times I've seen this exact post, but worded differently over the years is crazy.

What kind of fucking retarded high school did you go that girls found Jow Forums shit funny? I told Jow Forums shit too girls in my school and they thought i was a demon, plus I really doubt you're that ugly considering girls asked you out, no girl ever liked me or asked me out.

My highschool was cool and not some shitty lame ass upstate New York highschool you probably went to.

I literally went to a florida high school with mexicans and blacks desu, it wasn't as much cool and every girl was insanely picky, even one my crush who was a 4/10 wanted a 10/10 white guy

blackpill bomb for you.
lay down and rot while you still can

FUCKING GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU NORMGROID SUBHUMAN

>Florida
>writing highschool correctly instead of the cool way
>spics and niggers
Reason you couldn't get a girlfriend is because you literally went to the worst highschool on Earth full of literal retards.

Attached: 1566944897626.png (1540x1118, 106K)

Yeah dude just go to Somalia and become a local warlord and threaten people with genocide then all the local village girls will come to you.
How many ridiculous go to x do y scenarios until you faggots get stomped on in the streets ? I'd join beta uprising just to kill retards like you.

>when I can't even get a nice haircut because I went bald at 20

Tell me why what you proposed is something that is ridiculous.

same but i enjoy my bald head more, maybe because u have nice round head shape so i got more confidence after shaving it

i just wanna put my pee pee in wet hole aaaaa, just fucking once and i wont beg like an incel or be incel again, fuck this life is annoying.

Memes aside it must be so sad to go so long your entire life without even feeling the touch of a woman
Must be like being one of those animals kept in tiny cages all their lives I imagine

>animals kept in tiny cages all their lives
It does feel like that when you're antisocial autist, it's a legitimate disability, you're being deprived of a basic need - human connection

Losing your V card gets harder the older you get, retard.

Where the fuck would I even go to meet women if I'm not in college anymore and my work is almost all male? I have no friends so I have no one to take me to new places, and cold approaching normie women on the street is a good way to get peppersprayed or accused of rape

Your only hope is tinder or some shitty dating app, or go to the clubs idk, i don't even know how to find friends either man and i'm in college and i don't wanna talk to people or make friends there. I'm in CC so it's just full of annoying niggers and thots, so it's pretty hard to be friends with people around here.