I hate you all, retarded incels

I hate you all, retarded incels.

Attached: 66671753_490746511740829_8171361093100827171_n.jpg (1080x1277, 124K)

owo;; whats this??? *sniffffff* uwuu

retard LARP-ing on my board
real roastie wouldnt be able to post due to her intense brain damage due to sucking so much black cock

i love you
muted for expressing feelings everyone has ????

gonna print this picture out then cum on it

I hate you too demonic spic

based, record it.

She looks kinda like this girl that wanted my dick but had a boyfriend and strung me along for ages until I stopped talking to her.

why baby ?

this girl has a boyfriend so bro it's probably her bro

nigger
>originalolol

OP, fellow incel hating person here. How do we absolutely fuck incels?

I don't wanna fuck any of them haha.
but really, they'll die because they can't get our beauty.

My dick is too small I'm scared

GTFO STUPID NEWFAG

Learn how the filter works

sorry, twist of tongue. I meant fuck them as in, truly fuck them. Like fuck then. Not intercourse.

I like small dicks babe.

shut up incel.

gayfag here. its ok to have a small penis. its rarer but some women prefer smaller dicks. some men I know do too

the chances of him finding a girl that likes small dicks in his area is very small tho

>I hate you all, retarded incels.
Okay, retard

mmm, not too small. Some women prefer small dicks cause of size (small pussy) or the right angle it hits, or alternatively theres the more fetish-y venues but unless youre into that DO NOT PURSUE IT

is 6 inches good enough?

youre not Froppy-chan from that one thread a couple days ago, are you?

I understand boo, I'm pretty sure just existing Fucks them over.

jealous cause you won't get this hot body, huh?

yeah obviously a man larping.

brown brown brown brown

god i hate females so much. holy FUCK i hate them. i wish i was gay so badly

like, even if a girl like op who wasnt balding layed naked in front of me asking me to user her as i saw fit, id still be disgusted with her. im disgusted with myself for being sexually attracted to her body

i truly envy the gay man. honestly, gays dont understand how good they got it

huh?
org

Jealous? No, no. You're are one of many whores that will appear within my life and one one of many that I will ignore, if you are in fact a woman like you claim.

Jokes on u im actually a chad larping as a robot

Does she really have a bf
Oregano

actually, funny enough I know this girl on discord. kek I wonder what she'll think about this. but yes she has bf.

what letter does her discord start with and end with because I'm probably talking with her right now but am in denial

it starts with an A, end in I.

I must be blind or she has another account or I'm being bamboozled by someonr with pictures

What the fuck

to my understanding, she had 2 accounts, deleted one. so she probably made a new one.
or yes, you're being bamboozled, or blind.

originalalalalie

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-153111~2.png (1080x1351, 1.48M)

i thought you didnt come on r9k anymore, also what happened to your discord? thought we were friends....

bro she doesn't talk to me anymore either bro no worries.

I'm a bisexual fembot and even I wouldn't date your all looks no personality lookin was.

Ass*

Fucking Christ

Apparently virgins who aren't bitter misogynists don't count as incels. So I guess I'm not one. I'm a socially liberal, hippie dippie INFP who just has some social anxiety and agoraphobia issues.

im not worried about that, thought she died or something.

date me, femanon.
p-please.

I wish she did.
>original