I did not care for Neon Genesis Evangelion

I did not care for Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Attached: 99B39817-1495-44E1-AB13-F385774BCC60.jpg (961x715, 104K)

What in the fuck even is that

What kind of tucked up shit do you weirdos watch and listen to

Non-moeshit is gay.

Attached: 1558383218335.png (160x252, 39K)

I remember that scene, but what movie was it that peter said he didn't like? I wanna say godfatther.

you are correct famely guy is cool

Who?
orgiiiANALlll

>I did not care for Neon Genesis Evangelion.
me neither

Attached: 1.jpg (371x353, 13K)

what! how can you say that OP?

K. I can get not liking it, not for everyone.

Now go watch Mazinkaizer, an adaptation of the series Eva is based on.

I did and it changed my life.

no go watch gurren lagann. where eva is a deconstruction, TTGL is a celebration

>Eva is a deconstruction
Fucking mecha virgin. Way to follow it up with a TTGL rec when you don't even know what TTGL is designed to look like.

Attached: 771ef5f3604dcdf9d508c6ddb54898d7.jpg (1255x1802, 466K)

You can't appreciate TTGL because you don't know what it draws from. It's absolutely disgusting.

Attached: DCGM0885__85543.1488476971.1280.1280.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

Seriously, I hope you go and watch some actual mecha anime. I hope you stick to reddit until you do.

Attached: Stoner-sunshine-fight-wmv_snapshot_00-12_2012-06-19_22-48-17.jpg (240x240, 13K)

All I told him was to watch the exact opposite of what he just watched. You don't know what other mecha anime me or him have seen.

I thought it was alright. Dont hate it just becuase its so mainstream

Me neither, is it something only Mech fans like?

Yeah it's the godfather

Go make an Eva thread on /m/ and find out :^)

t. avid orange is the new black fan

That's fair, it is a tad overrated, but its influence on present anime and manga and its meaningful themes still make it priaseworthy imo.
Also Rei >>> the two roastie whores tormenting shinji the whole fucking time

Attached: IMG_1714.jpg (259x206, 13K)

the only people who like rei are sexual predators who want emotionless blank slate women
not to mention from a narrative standpoint she's hardly a character. also there's the fact that she's not even a real person

Rei has character, it's just she didn't have any plans for what to do after her arc. She could have called in sick for the rest of the series and no one would have noticed.

Based, Asuka is just flat out annoying. Rei has a hard time expressing emotions but we would get along.

I'm never going to watch it because I know I won't enjoy it due to how many people treat it like it's the Holy Grail. I hate being a contrarian faggot but I just can't stop man I just can't stop. I need help

Attached: 1554988082991.jpg (600x668, 53K)

Do you happen to main /tv/? /v/ users also experience these symptoms of contrarianism.

you literally are never gonna get a prize for hating popular things. it's a good show, avoiding it because "hurr too many people like it" is retarded. just fucking watch it it's only 26 episodes and if you don't like it at least then you'll have a valid reason for shitting on it

No, I've never been to /tv/ and hate /v/. I'm just like this, I have been since birth.
The thing is I'm usually right when I think something's going to suck, or at least that I'm not going to like it. I've been proven wrong before but it's such a rare occurance that I just can't be bothered trying to get into new shit anymore.

3 episode rule, if you're unsure about liking it or disliking the show watch another 3 episodes. It'll only waste an hour or two out of your day and you might end up liking it. Do you like surreal, arthouse stuff like Eraserhead? Evangelion is like that at times, especially so the further you watch.

It's funny, I just started watching it finally a couple days ago
Currently on episode 12, I'm actually enjoying it far more than I expected because I've tried some of the other "classic" animu series and found them a lot harder to get into

>surreal, arthouse stuff
Never heard of Eraserhead but I thought Lain was stupid. Is that relevant?

it isn't as hard to get into as Lain desu. It balances action and character stories/general stories pretty well and doesn't completely rely on weirdness to be entertaining. It's more like a genre parody of mecha anime, but played seriously without becoming a comedy. Don't really know how to sell you on it, all I'd suggest is torrenting a few episodes and trying it out. Sephirotic has the best quality version of the show.

thats because NGE is middle tier thats praised at god tier

eraserhead isn't an anime, just to clarify. it's a david lynch movie from the 70s

pretty sure you can even get it on normie streaming services like Netflix and the Amazon one now too, there's really no excuse not to at least give it a go

I had to fucking track down the DVDs

It's middle tier in a fun way. The pretentiousness is cute.
Oh yeah, it's on netflix but it's taken from the Blu-Rays which have piss green Fallout 3 color filters. The reason I recommended the torrent is because the filters are removed but it's still Blu-Ray quality.

>muh REAL mech
You guys are two levels deep in autism.

Eraserhead is just a movie about a retard baby only with horror elements so it's more of a metaphor for retard babies

Understandable, it's really fuckin' weird at a lot of points.

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU IT WAS GOOD
YES IT MADE SENSE
NO IT WASNT NEEDLESSLY VAGUE THEY ALL DISSOLVE INTO A UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH IS THE COMPLETION OF THE LONELINESS THAT THEY AND WE AS ROBOTS ALL FEEL
THE ROBOT FIGHTS WERE GOOD I LIKED THE DIAMOND ONE WHERE SHINJI KILLED IT JUST AS THE POWERPACK FOR HIS ROBOT REACHED ZERO
REI GIRL BEST GIRL
PIG ASUKA GET FUCKED
FUCK YOU OP

NYEEGH NYEGH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 0zX0S.jpg (1062x600, 95K)

I feel the same way about clannad, its gay as fuck.

Bruh, those ching chong chongs ripped off The Beatles for their dumbass suicide song.

I didn't either OP. I barely even remember the story.

The show is alright, but End of Evangelion is a masterpiece. I recommend just skipping the last two episodes of the original series if it's your first time and just go strait to end.

Dude, the show ending is legit kino what are you talking about. EoE is great but nothing compares to Shinji accepting instrumentality and fixing himself.

What do you mean by "accepting instrumentality and fixing himself"?

Please post your feet i need something to jerk off to my nigga please do it or else im going to go nutless.

You sound like a mega faggot.

Rebuilt suck. Not even real or existing in this realm.

But it helps understand the plot