Imagine 35,000 pathetic, egocentric people who want you to stop having babies because a dangerous ideology

imagine 35,000 pathetic, egocentric people who want you to stop having babies because a dangerous ideology

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_hr1DvTsm6q.png (642x563, 265K)

How many of those accounts are actually in use though? I just looked and it said 222 browsing.

I'm an anti-natalist but I'm against telling other people about it and trying to convince them because it would probably just make them unhappier if it worked and it would almost definitely not work.

there is literally no more egocentric decision than having children

>edgy irresponsible asshole narcs voluntarily opting out of breeding

I see no problem with this.

narcs as in narcissists or narcs as in snitches and bootlickers?

I agree with that sentiment that these people who make it an ideology are assholes. The only people who I would tell to stop breeding are the niggers living in poverty who are having like 9 kids.

I absolutely don't want kids but I don't demand others stop.

>reddit
Who even cares OP fuck off

imagine thinking bringing innocent souls into this world to suffer for your pride isn't egocentric

imagine thinking that people who want to prevent more suffering are the selfish ones

imagine being so self-centered that you attack other people who dont want to reproduce

i hate breeders. heres me hoping your child commits suicide one day, so maybe you'll understand that not everything revolves around your ego

i always love it when someone's kid commits suicide, because then they have second thoughts on their decision to have kids

i bet you eat meat as well. fucking disgusting rat

absolutamente BASADO post

Kek.
You are biologically programmed to have children
Yet we live in such a society that simply is painful to live in. We are born to be enslaved to debt. We have to work all day to have food and shelter. Statistic show everyone is miserable. Why bring more suffering? I truly wish for the extintion of human race. We are not meant to have intelligence and we are doomed to implode.

I still want kids, no reddit fags are gonna stop me also 35,000 is like 0.001% of the earths population.

Imagine thinking that the souls don't incarnate here voluntarily of their own free will by choice and consent.
How would that make any sense given the constraint that is the law of free will?

You are a religious brainlet. Consciousness is born and dies in life.
Im sorry u cant cope with your mortality

Of course they're trying to spin it negatively. If the kikes have less drones shitting out kids for them to "recruit" into their malicious depravation cogs then they can hardly cope. They're slaves to whatever base desires define them, they act on them and commit others into their ranks, willing or not. The last thing the world needs right now is more fucking kids.

>Imagine thinking that the souls don't incarnate here voluntarily of their own free will by choice and consent

imagine being so fucking retarded as to believe that souls incarnate here willingly without any scientific evidence whatsoever

imagine thinking that all farm animals willingly choose to incarnate in farms for people'e taste pleasure

kill yourself you fucking retard. GOD how fucking dumb can you be

>reddit spacing
>namefag and tripfag
>edgy loser who not only thinks that life is suffering and is (((happy))) that people commit suicide, but thinks he is an intellectual
just go back

Attached: 1510362606338.jpg (415x454, 97K)

>I'm an anti-natalist
You say it so nonchalantly like it's something positive. It's like saying you're literally retarded or have severe brain damage.

Attached: .jpg (922x781, 57K)

imagine being such a brainlet as to resort to adhoms and character attacks when someone attacks your arguments

fucking brainlet kill yourself, lel

>imagine being such a brainlet as to resort to adhoms and character attacks when someone attacks your arguments
based retard thinking I'm the dude talking about souls incarnating

Making a kid for every antinatalist I encounter. Fuck you.

Attached: B2C97B54-8137-451C-8902-0B7571463CE9.jpg (540x960, 40K)

>imagine thinking bringing innocent souls into this world to suffer for your pride isn't egocentric
You act like there's something wrong with egocentrism. You must be s cuck.

>imagine thinking that people who want to prevent more suffering are the selfish ones
Suffering isn't bad. With it comes joy, unless you're a beta faggot. Stop being a pussy.

>i hate breeders. heres me hoping your child commits suicide one day, so maybe you'll understand that not everything revolves around your ego
Fucking kek. I'll never understand that because it isn't true. You think some little bitch killing himself will change that?
Fuck no, I'll erase his dumb ass from my life for such dishonor.

>i always love it when someone's kid commits suicide, because then they have second thoughts on their decision to have kids
Not me. I'd just make another.

>i bet you eat meat as well.
Just had some ribs and bacon, faggot. Fuck animals and fuck vegans. We should roast you and eat you for siding with lesser lifeforms.

Attached: 0B9FB7D3-206E-49E3-B5B5-BFA00E4E2AF6.png (554x554, 47K)

>namefag

whatever you say is automatically invalid.

>dangerous ideology
Wut?

Based. Every point. I am going to have nine children.

You mean a dangerous ideology like consuming literally every living thing on the planet like mentally-deranged locusts so a few rich psychopaths can have even more money?