/britfeel/

Another week of miserable wageslavery awaits edition

Attached: britfeel september night.jpg (3877x2792, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/1168251175155720194
youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any /gaybrits/ near london who would like cuddle and watch cartoons

skinny fat twinks preffered

>tfw was in middle of making new thread with august night edition
boy would you have given it to me

NO NONCES OK

>people used to larp 'post by and of me Timothy James Byrne in a mental hospital's

>it actually happened

How is he still tweeting?

SAVE TIMMY NOW

twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/1168251175155720194

Attached: 1567367871022.png (612x480, 318K)

You cunts called me a larper for getting Timmy sectioned. Explain this twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/1168251175155720194

Attached: pic_418.jpg (600x300, 38K)

TIMMY IS FUCKED EDITION

Attached: wtftim.png (612x480, 278K)

RIGHT WHO'S GOT A VAN WE'RE GOING TO SAVE TIM

LOOOOL classic timmy haha rofl WILLY xD

I know you're baiting but I'll entertain the argument. What would be the point in having heavyweight men fighting against women, or featherweight men? You separate by gender and then weight division so that you have similar people (physically) competing against each other, so it's more of a test of quality than just who's the biggest

yeah you said last thread, nobody cares about you we're only interested in timmy.

i hope he's in the ward and not outside

>heavyweight men fighting women
They would understand their place and it would be hilarious to watch them get bodied in 5 seconds. They can't compete and having divisions gives them a false sense of achievement, they aren't as good as they think they are.

But you must understand that these divisions exist purely to make money? It's so they can sell more events and tickets. They're not interested in the quality of the sport, they want to milk it.

LoL that was unadulterated classic /britfeel/ wtf xP

Faggot literally surrenders in the end. I'll make you weep you child.

I geniunly wonder what the rental value of Timmys rented flat will be once people find out what a google search reveals

someone go there and pretend to be a cousin and get him out. they're trying to put something on him!

In defence of the people who did, screenshots of call history can easily be edited. That being said it would've been difficult to validate your 111 call without a recording of it anyway.

Have your parents ever accused you of being a gay?

Timothy James Byrne in a secure mental ward in Stoke Mandeville Hospital, having dribble wiped away from his chin by a Filipino health care assistant after being injected with a hefty dose promethazine hydrochloride due to threatening a black Nurse. "Tell me about Shopper bear" She inquires. Timothy stares glassy eyed at the wall and is unable to respond.

excellent fucking digits, my bruh. you have been rewarded for your faith

holy kek had a right old giggle at that classic post

Yea you can tell he's just a normal lad who happens to be very shy and quiet.
>h-hey mum so you know all the time I spend on the internet? well there's this forum for people like me...

feel bad for cackling at this

i had a dream that i was kissing a blonde girl with big boobs and chest hair. i even kissed her chest hair. it was arousing

hmmm...tims in trouble you say?
hmph
*goes back to his copy of the funday times*

youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI

>talks to a woman in a different country
>spends thousands of dollars on her
>convinces himself she's real and that they're going to get married

Who does this remind you of?

Good. I hope they zombify him.

you like trannies lad?

Yes lad. Friend stayed over at 15 y/o. I said I'm going to jerk off in the corner because I was horny as fuck. He was fine with it.
Mother asked me next day if he had a girlfriend. She's incredibly poor at being subtle.
Then made little remarks for years to come.

I'LL SEND IN DETECTIVES, I'LL SEND IN POLICE, I'LL SEND EVERYTHING IN MY POWER

SOMEBODY SAVE TIM

Attached: ECV 00192 (2).png (1063x797, 1.71M)

Hope Tim is ok.
Get sectioned for being british and having a wank naked in your own kitchen these days.
Hold tight Timmo.

some of them, but this wasn't a tranny. it was a cute, ever so slightly plump blonde girl (female). she had a very feminine body and face shape

f he's been sectioned then they can forcibly medicate him. Hopefully he gets a bit of stability and deletes all the tweets and youtube videos

...Stay safe kid, shopoer bear always loves you...Final post by and of me Timothy James Byrne in a secure unit at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Aylsebury, Buckinghamshire, England on 01 September 2019

>Good. l hope they zombify him.

Attached: twat.jpg (500x450, 26K)

hope someone archives all of tim's pictures and videos

any of you guys tried interpals? Looks like plenty of korean cuties ripe for the taking

Attached: 1567261203573.jpg (1080x810, 118K)

>sectioned
>still has his mobile

nope

I hope they take his flat off him and section him for good.

3 months ago I had no worries for the most part. Got drunk every night and was pretty happy.
Now I've gotten work I'm fucking miserable and want to throw in the metaphoric towel.
So miserable lads.

he didn't answer his phone when i called him earlier

I haven't but I reckon there is opportunity. If you were smart you would plan a holiday ans try and meet some lasses from there.

just waiting for a doctor probably

yeah did it last year. i chat with a ukrainian qt regularly.

I've been thinking this for a while, it escalates as soon as he gets more attention

Watching New: The Only Way Is Essex
These planks are more mental than our Tim.

Wouldnt surprise me if Tim was performance art. He was an actor who couldnt get normal work and the goofy faces he makes are too much to be real. Just my 2 pence.

I hope they give him something and send him home tonight this is too intense

A former ASMR waifu used her viewers for her coursework, she made a series of retarded videos to see what people would put up with if a pretty girl was the one doing it

It all adds up honestly, I've noticed he has been less active in the last few days especially since the nudes started. Yesterday he hardly posted at all. Maybe this is his way of quitting for a while.

>Let go of my friend Timothy James Byrne right this instant!

Attached: 1564288526199.png (1010x1200, 561K)

Beds in secure/semi-secure hospitals are at an absolute premium nationwide, if they'd put him in one then he's in for real treatment.

you are 100% allowed a mobile while sectioned

Jow Forums was blocked but I still got plenty of reading done

this man has devoted his last 5 years to doing it though, highly doubt it.

(They've))) got him lads. Only God knows what (((they'll))) doese him up on.

Attached: DZDuLI7W0AALnw7.jpg (2048x1536, 768K)

if that is the case he is still mentally ill for keeping it up so long

Just watched that Shy Boys documentary, why do they keep going on about how "hot" the sound guy is? He looks like the biggest virgin out of the lot and he's not even part of the incels.

Attached: 1489495767084.png (2688x2688, 196K)

Oh shit, that's Chad's music !

Why did they let him keep his phone? What is going on

spazzes. Get them on the coke and it would sort them out

Who was that? Care to link a lad up?

that's incredibly retarded lad, no actor uploads 10 videos a day for the past 5 years pretending to be a mentally ill schizophrenic. maybe I'm just autistic for taking you seriously idk

nice try tim but you clearly are at your flat. i can see brian snail

No he doesn't? He looks like a cute scene kid which was the hot topic at the time.

ASMR aurette

very original content

Attached: ASMRaurette.gif (320x240, 1.65M)

I shill it here sometimes. I use it for free accommodation when travelling (say you live in London and they can come visit anytime). And if you get laid, bonus.

*Smiles at a job well done*
*Whispers to themselves* "I knew we hired the right guy"

>Why yes i do listen to talentless braindead Thots whispering into a pair of microphone, how could you tell?

Attached: brit.png (457x767, 436K)

With that awful haircut and those terrible side-burns? What the fuck lad

Trust me lad I know what women like.

>He looks like a cute scene kid
He is an average looking scene kid and birds can't stand that look once they turn 18.

tim better be home making videos tomorrow

that's scea you twat

nah that guy with the long hair looked and acted like the biggest virgin.
who /Michael/

seething incels
he was getting lots of teen puss

met my ex wife on there back in the early 00s

if you actually got him sectioned nice one lad, you're a good person

When he returns.. He won't be the same..

Attached: 1567369537891.jpg (1200x1296, 1.11M)

>Trust me lad I know what women Iike.

Attached: fedora 1.jpg (3000x1688, 217K)

Wew the divorce must have hit her hard.

really hope that tim gets the help he needs tbqhwyl

Shut the FUCK up bitchlad, don't post like that

So was I in 2011, pic related.

Attached: 001.jpg (2304x3072, 1.05M)

Lads would you suck your own dick if you could?

He generally gets worse after each encounter with authority.

Yes

she has the kids and the deposit money so no not really lol

Good larp. What would a single mother of two be doing on that site and why on earth would you just happen upon her?

PurpleBlancmange
PurpleBlancmange
20 minutes ago (edited)
(Posted this earlier - about 20 minutes ago, but deleted it, then brought it back with and edit.)

Folks, a little bit of "news". As you all may know, Tim's family are working on getting him some help and as of right now, he's not at home, though his car (that he's been to Oxford quite recently in) is still in its usual parking spot. All the lights in his rented flat are still on (as usual) but the TV is off and the bears, while behaving themselves on the sofa, have the swiper and aren't indulging in any viewing pleasure. It looks like he's been gone since at least this afternoon as Ocado have been to bring him his weekly shop, but were unable to deliver it to him. With luck, he's in safe hands and will be back to making his music videos quite soon.

And before any of you ask, I live just a few minutes away from him and given his radio silence, we went round to quickly check that nothing terrible has happened.

EDIT: He's confirmed it himself on Twitter now that he's been taken into care - probably at one of the units at Stoke Mandeville hospital.

He's been taken into care

Attached: 1567369576520.png (827x363, 52K)

I once hit on this insanely fat girl as a joke and she said
>EW, NO, YOUR HAIR IS WAY TOO LONG!!?
I can cut my hair, you can't lose 200lbs, fattycakes.

Attached: BYgmMHb.gif (914x1091, 30K)

>Another week of miserable wageslavery awaits
I had a month off but back to work tomorrow. Fucking sucks tbqhl

>seething incels
Lovely bit of projection. I have a gf mate
>he was getting lots of teen puss
Still average looking.

jesus christ laddie

>I have a gf
incel cope

prove it

WHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARSWHO'S GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE BEARS

>though his car (that he's been to Oxford quite recently in) is still in its usual parking spot
kek

Big bear and moosey will keep the little ones safe

Timothy James Byrne nodding in drug induced acquiescence as social workers condemn his crusty old teddies into a black sack in his previously rented flat in High Wycombe. "You'll be a lot happier once we get you out of here and into assisted accommodation Mr Byrne. You're going to have pick out one guitar to take with you so make sure it's your favourite!"