Untitled

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-destructive_behavior

why am i fucking like this? ive been skipping days at this shitty wageslave thing more and more.
i WANT to be independent
i WANT to be a real person
but i just feel like im too weak to live in this world, today i was up on time and everything but just couldnt will myself to go and it felt like an electric jolt when i got this text FUCK
this is exactly why i flunked out of college

Attached: 20190909_104413.jpg (1050x276, 58K)

>i WANT to be independent
>i WANT to be a real person
Obviously, you dont want it enough
Otherwise you would be at work
You want to be comfy > anything else
/thread

necessarily i guess youre right
how do i change

People like you are gross. You have never done anything difficult in your life.

just be a neet, wageslaving is prolonged torture

>throw away employment in Washington
Well, see you under the Seattle bridge soon. Dont bang on my window please.

>how do I change
Become uncomfortable

why
why why why why why WHY do they fuck with me don't they know how weak i am
i really can't do it i just can't live
i can't fucking exist
im not willing to work and so i just have no options

Attached: 20190909_110400.jpg (1008x168, 42K)

God you are so deep in this self pity thing. Put your fucking phone down, toss it across the room onto your sofa or bed. Lay on your back on your floor. Experience all your emotions. All your fear and weakness and shit. Try to cry it out. Seriously. Lay there with no distractions and experience what you feel.

>wahhhh I have a super easy life and cannot force myself to do anything useful, please pity me wahhhhh
Shut the fuck up you bitch made faggot

you're on this board too

How are you supposed to rate how 'difficult' someone's life has been from your own limited perspective? For all you know there are people for whom merely existing is difficult. And things can be difficult in many different ways, too. You might do something that's considered difficult but the difficulty doesn't matter because you want to do it. Others might not be able to do something that's considered not difficult but can't because they don't want to or can't.

Does someone have to be a lazy crybaby in order to be on this board?

Well, if having a job is too complicated, realistically suicide is the best option

>this is exactly why i flunked out of college
Same. In my case though it was the first sure signs that something was going wrong mentally and things really started to snowball after that which culminated into needed to be put on meds several years later.

Don't know if it's the same in your case. Maybe you just have some hangup? idk. But genes are fucked. They like to hide all manner of shit that fucks you up when transition into full adulthood. Even after that there could still be terminal diseases waiting for the right moment to ruin your day.

me basically. so yeah

Leave your gay ass city and move somewhere where you can live off your savings for a while and find a food bank nearby, even the place sounds like it fucking sucks. If you can move back in with your parents, try to be completely honest about yourself. I recommend looking for some factory work while getting your shit together since listening to music/podcasts for eight hours straight is pretty damn comfy for me.
t. flunked college three times and parents won't let me in with them anymore

If being a real person means being mostly in jobs that make you miserable, then why wouldn't one just kill themselves?

op here theres a text message on my phone that im scared to look at.
let's see what it is
(this is what im talking about, i get retardedly scared about dumb shit like this)
seriously my heart is pounding

ok if it says "youre fired" or similar im going to
do
something
i dont have any ideas, someone give me something drastic in a self-improvement kind of sense to do if i just got fired

if I worked for a place called prologistix I would probably want to hide out from everyone and everything a few days at a time too.

Attached: 1469482373355.jpg (480x480, 55K)