Valium and gunjy are manipulating robots

>be me
>close friend of valium
>ask her why she is doing this
>she confesses the truth that gunjy is helping her mess with robots and tranners

Her hate in men runs deep. Valium you're a dumb bitch to think you can trust people on discord with that personality.

valium#6486
mouse#2344
pic related

Attached: menhate.jpg (325x473, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qf_1s4rCgL0&t=36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related evidence

Attached: btfo.png (432x473, 65K)

This is evidence that egirls can manipulate their way through men and have them do anything for them

You're a tranny tho

Lol i like how these fags are acting like they are some evil villains in anime but they are just sitting around on their computer all day telling people to be fags

old news. mouse recently left discord for an unspecified time, he might never come back

Attached: gab.jpg (1278x815, 131K)

But isn't their end result the same as yours?

ooga booga whitey bad ooga booga man bad!
is this really how the average femcel thinks? no wonder they're a bitter kissless virgin

gunjy is such a low iq tard lol

hey you are you cute? be honest

I've been seeing this person posting on /soc/ and friends threads recently. Did not add her or gunjy.

And this is why the Skype community was better.

Attached: 1535758458249.jpg (657x527, 42K)

im... not, sorry... i wish though

thought i ruined this faggot's reputation a while back how many times do people have to call out and expose freaks like this before you niggers learn your lesson not to bother with them?

holy fuck how much of a pathetic failed normalfag do you have to be to participate in "discord e-drama"
I'd rather continue to be alone than talk to these overblown egos. these people's brains have been fried by nonstop talking on discord 24/7; they in no way resemble robots so why should we give a fuck about them?

Someone needs to dox valium

kill yourself pathetic discord tranny

this thread is my first time hearing about this valium person since I hardly ever bother trying to make """friends""" off Jow Forums but I assume she's like any other discord "e-celebrity"

I need a friend but r9k is so deranged I'm afraid of knowing someone from here. Why can't you just be less mentally ill? Some of you would be good friends if you just stop being like that with eachothers. I understand your hatred and anger against society and normalfags. But why should we treat ourselves like that? We are better than normalfags. We can be friends. You just has to be less angry and full of shit towards your own kind.

this, it's weird how much Jow Forums cares about discord people

pathetic attempt at trying to gain efame. Stop posting about yourself. Kill yourself

i've repeatedly tried to have conversations with gunjy. he's such a boring guy. I don't get why he has any clout here, he has nothing interesting to say.

to be fair they're absolutely right. y'all can be some of the most backwater racists out there. I assume if someone wants to fuck with you it's not for nothing

I agree, most people I've talked to off Jow Forums are weird but in the aggressive, disturbing way. I just want someone to talk to who has bad conversation skills like me, not go on some crusade to gain an army of followers
my guess is since this is the loser board, failed normalfags with massive egos move in and start acting like celebrities here

Literally who?

Try not being an underage zoomer and you won't get in contact with these people, ever.

zoomers think everyone here uses discord religiously

This unironically, he doesnt act like a celeb, people just give him attention and treat him like that. He even says he doesnt want to be relevant anymore

I really have no clue how this little "clique" of Discord faggots even congregate.

each one of them owns at least one server where their orbiters/followers/sidekicks suck them off constantly
you'll unironically have better chances of interesting conversation with the average normalfag than you would with a discord e-celeb

does Xanax and Klonopin also hate men?

why do discord fags like to shill here so much? i dont even know who's this faggot in pic related

he is, in a genuine sense, a robot, and he comes on here regularly. It's alright and cool that he gets attention here, because if you ask people for whom this board exists, they would describe him in their answer.

He doesn't really go out of his way that much to seek attention, and he's just a bored guy who pushes people's buttons once in a while. If you take him seriously at all, you're a moron, but he's welcome here in my book.

Shut the fuck up, Gunjy.

>this post is not original
Of course.

gunjy is in no way a robot. he's the owner of a fucking server full of his "followers" for fucks sake

it's easy to tell someone with no friends that you're an important person and get them to want to hang around with you

if you avatarfagged and made the same "Free (You)s" thread every day for months, people would follow you too. He doesn't get laid and he doesn't leave his house, his parents manage his neetbux for him and he's an aloholic. Sounds pretty robot to me.

Am I the only one that had never even used discord? Is it like Skype, but shittier?

>if you avatarfagged and made the same "Free (You)s" thread every day for months
yet I don't, because I don't have an overblown ego. only a normalfag could have such a trivial view of friends like gunjy has

>only a normalfag could have such a trivial view of friends like gunjy has
Gunjy, gets obsessed over his friends to the point of absurdity.
They are all he lives for he claims.

the guy has literally nothing going on in his life. Without the people who give him attention, would he even exist?

Just so you know, you're replying to Gunjy himself right now, user.

someone replied to me calling me gunjy

he's everyone in this fucking thread

>discord

You brought it on yourself

>some degenerate tripwhore thread
>41 replies
Fuck this place. It's only fit and a from now on for me
This board is doomed

Dumping some stuff on the ewhore

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-162342_Chrome.jpg (1440x2159, 681K)

2/4 coming up hot

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-162901_Chrome.jpg (1440x967, 427K)

3/4 ain't bad
Originally fuck women

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-163232_Chrome.jpg (1440x2459, 977K)

asking for money on the internet is disgusting

She is disgusting, she has STDs and is a druggie who has sex with random men for drug money

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-163419_Chrome.jpg (1440x2198, 656K)

all just virtue signalling
fuck off gunjy, you're an obnoxious normalfag

western women grow up with the understanding that there will always be someone to give them literally anything they want. it's impossible to be any more entitled than the average western roastie

Why do you all care so much? What do the pathetic idiots here care so much about some random "girl" that quite obviously will never care about them.

Are you honestly so pathetic that a girl just noticing you is enough? Why not try to improve your lives?

isn't gunjy that lispy motherfucker with a high pitched voice? I think I still have dms from him trying to get nudes out of me

Attached: giphy_s.gif (480x266, 65K)

yeah, he tries to rap

youtube.com/watch?v=qf_1s4rCgL0&t=36s

face pics of her?

dude I can remember being in his server and playing mf doom on the bot, he kept complimenting the music and was even telling me he writes songs too

goddamn, he was a faggot and so were his little fuckin cucklets who listened to every word he said

Attached: large.png (275x283, 82K)

TOP FUCKING KEK
THIS AND THIS

Attached: tv_suicide3.jpg (293x436, 25K)

people who use discord should be fucking lynched. they're beneath even normalfags

I missed the memo, why the fuck does anyone care about any of this?

fucking kek reminds me of genesis denesis what nintendenesis for some reason

Attached: 1506313604047.png (156x169, 36K)

I doubt that many people do, it's just that whenever a thread is made up discord e-celebrities, they and all of their orbiters flock to it like it's the most important subject in the world

Here u go user. Shes pretty kawaii.

Attached: 20190908_155506.jpg (1000x1334, 762K)

So it valium a real girl or a tranny?

holy jesus christ she looks like an alien

>has sex with random men for drug money
Nice
>has STDs
Not nice

I miss Skype days. Comfy groups of people and no underage people were allowed.