People bitch and moan about larpers whenever someone who isn't a sad dude pops up...

People bitch and moan about larpers whenever someone who isn't a sad dude pops up. So what if we had a thread dedicated to larping? Something that let's people 1. Get it out because they feel the need to, and 2. Just have a fun and different conversation.

For example, my name is Mizuki, I lived in Japan til recently and ever since coming to the states I've been steadily gaining weight. I didn't mean to of course but it's kinda fun to watch myself get bigger. How do I look?

How about you user?

Attached: simply_purin_by_0lightsourcedape0tp.png (1024x1656, 699K)

Terrible art

>even his larps are pathetic weebshit
I feel bad for you, fella

Attached: 1525658233110.jpg (640x425, 64K)

This is an awful idea for a thread and your fetish is garbage.

I wanted to start with something specifically different. Something that wasn't just 'am basic white girl who shy pls attention'

Hello friends I'm a cute 19/f is anyone willing to date me even though I'm a virgin? I can be kind of clingy because I have no self-esteem... I really just want to have children with a fat retarded neckbeard. Can someone give me relationship advice?

See? Exactly what I was talking about

Don't listen to 'em girl, gotta do what you wanna do. Names Jenna, I'm working part time at the supplements store. Tryna save up some cash to move.

Attached: UI_RCG_shop_B_03_Marian.png (654x747, 263K)

Thank you! We're kinda like opposites! You look pretty strong, those abs are killer. Where are you moving to and why?

This is a horrible idea, people will just continue larping outside of this thread and it will derail other threads. Especially if they try to avatarfag. It was the downfall of another certain board here on Jow Forums. Not that this board is in it's best shape, unfortunately it's seen better days. Feels bad man

More than ya'd think, I used to be a real chunkster when I was a kid. I'll be moving down to Italy, I've got family there and I really just need a change of pace. I'll probably arm wrestle my way around Europe while I'm at it.
At least I'm having fun, why complain when you could join in. Where's the harm in that when the thread is made for it? Which board are you talking about?

Attached: 1566793935772.jpg (837x1236, 179K)

Never heard chunkster before ^^; but I have gotten pretty round. I'll probably try losing it in a bit, but right now it's just so fun watching my body change. I used to be so thin, now everything clings to me. I hope everything goes okay for you in Italy, I don't know too much about that area of the world.

Attached: chubby.jpg (474x474, 21K)

Please keep this up, it's super cute. I'm not good at doing this stuff, but am lurking.

Be who you wanna be, you wanna be a fat then that's your prerogative. If you wanna hit the gym with me that's fine too. So do you like being fat or just the body change? I'm sure I'll be fine in Italy, I've got a safety net there and who's gonna try fucking with me with arms like these?
Then practice dork, can't get better without trying. So who do you wanna be?

Attached: 1531171480015.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

Little bit of both actually. My whole body jiggles and it's such a different feeling from what I'm used to. I like just rubbing my belly when I'm home alone.

It's all fun and games until you wake up one day bawling because you're not actually a cute girl.

Cut this shit out faggots.

Attached: did you install windows on me again.jpg (480x411, 65K)

That's like saying don't watch anime because you'll be sad that you're not an anime boy in high school. Let people have their escapes.

I SAID NO FAGGOT, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1493645208583-r9k.jpg (275x275, 8K)

Dear Mizuku.
Me name's Terry, but everyone in me village just calls me Tez. I live the top end of cornwall, line fishing for a living, don't pay much, but it's enough for a few pints end of the week come about
How're ya doing love?
Not a fan of the bigger lasses me'self, but me wife's brother has a right thing for yer types, drop yer his number if ya fancy.
Tata for know, gotta reel the lobster pot in, feel the muggy weather coming in
Thanks
Tez

Come on, don't you have an escape? A thing that let's you forget about your life for even a minute? What's the harm in a thread about it.

Can you tell me what its like to wear your old smaller Japanese clothing? Do you have a photo of you in it? ;)

Oh, and whats your favorite food? In America i really like Tex-Mex.

Read these again.

Besides, there's already a board for what you want to do. Go there instead, this isn't the place to do it.

That sounds so comfy Tez! I'm doing well, just doing my day to day shopping. Stopped in for a burger at this local place and it was great~.
I've only got a few pair left since I gave most of them away. They're just really tight and don't fit my body as well as American clothes do now. I've always been a fan of burgers but I've recently fallen in love with tacos. That satisfying crunch with that Mexican spice is great~