In a rut

My husband has finally dropped his facade and broken down.
He says he wants to give up, he wants to quit his job, and he just feels like utter shit
He would play games to fill the hole, we've had tons of sex, we'd get high or drink, we'd vape

But none of it seems to work anymore
Life has him down, and the only reason I havent gone insane is thanks to him. He let me be a housewife because just like him, I wanted to give up on all the stress of dealing with work and dealing with people.

So now, How do I help him when I cant even help myself? I have absolutely no motivation to do anything, and can barely get up most days. I still manage to make him food and do chores maybe twice a week, but I always feel so tired. Just like him, all the things that filled the hole for me dont really cut it anymore. When you've got plenty of time on your hands, you quickly get bored of everything you did for entertainment.

I want to help him, and I love him, but I dont think im strong enough to support him financially. He can work blue collar jobs and get something with decent pay. Me? I cant. Too weak for blue collar work, too stupid for white collar work, and not enough experience for much else. All that really leaves me is shitty minimum wage jobs, and I'd rather kill myself than work at another one of those hellholes.

What can we do? Would we even be viable for some sort of neetbux? We're both really depressed, Im terrified of everything and have panic attacks, and he has rage issues as well.

Attached: 1553406365832.jpg (226x223, 15K)

You're asking advice to people who haven't even ever had girlfriends and never will.

You guys need amphetamines. Like go get a script for adderall. This will fix your depression and give you energy/motivation to actually do something. If you have a friend on the stuff maybe ask to buy a few from them so you can try it. You'll see, this is the quick fix for your problem in the short term. Once you're motivated and energized you can explore long term solutions like exercising, eating better, getting plenty of sleep...

I'm in the same position, only opposite. You are married for this exact reason, that two people are stronger than one.

If he's been working and can't anymore, it's then up to you to take over in the best way you can.

So, start job hunting and get the cash coming in. That's your new direction, for the sake of your family.

have you guys tried anti depressants yet?

Therapy sounds like the road to go. They usually help you get neetbucks too if they diagnose you with something. Def ask them about social programs that could help you and your husband take a break.
Also don't be discouraged if you get a bad therapist the first few times. Try to find one that works for you.

We havent. Im willing to go to the doctor and get properly diagnosed. The problem is it'll be really hard getting my husband to go. He's incredibly stubborn, and doesn't want to spend all that money on, in his own words, "something that wont even help." He's oddly resistant to alot of pills fo some strange reason. Whether it be painkillers or drugs to take the edge off, he has to take alot for them to do anything. Hopefully now that hes broken down I can talk him into it.

The really bad thing is that this has just happened when were very close to moving again, and we have to be out of our current place very soon.

become a camwhore. Let him film you

hahahaha get rekt trannie scum

Smoke heroin lol

Trust me, I would go to therapy but dragging him into that office is gonna take a few dozen people. He's as stubborn as they come, that and right now since were in the midst of moving we dont exactly have the funds to pay for mental health stuff. He makes about $1000 biweekly at this new job. Its not the job that bothers him either, he's says its himself. Its hard to get him to talk out his issues too. Whenever he does it only seems to stress him out more, so we just dont talk about it as unhealthy as that is.

Im honestly thinking about it. Id have to throw away alot of pride and probably get disowned by my family, but I would let that happen so long as it helps him. My family has always been really uppity, super religious christians. I really only give a damn about my mom and my brother. I couldnt really give a shit about the rest. I already broke my moms heart once when I moved out to get away from my dad, and just recently got accepted by my family again. But honestly, camwhoring might be the only thing I can do that wont drive me insane.

Keep trying tho. And go with him. Maybe he'll talk if you're there. There should be a lot of therapists willing to cut cost for you if they know you're low income. It's better than not trying because it could work.

why in gods name would you even think of asking for marital advice from this board. instead of fucking around here go ask a counselor or a therapist, literally anyone else.

He sounds like a fucking bitch desu

Do you have kids

Also take a vacation in national park or similar, hike trough the forest, fish and sleep in a tent for a weekend or a week.

Typical faggot answer, just throw pills at the problem

This sounds really sweet but you both need to see a therapist, you'd either get meds that'll help you cope or you get neetbux at the end of it if nothing works out.

>durr pills bad waahh

Yeah but in this case, IT'D FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM YOU CLOWN. Waah, waah, can't work, so depressed no energy, waah. There's such an easy solution to this. But in typical robot fashion let's shoot down all the simple, obvious, effective solutions bc then shit might actually get solved and you wouldn't be able to bitch about how bad life is. So glad I wasn't born pathetic like you incel bitches.

seeing normies suffer with their normie lifes makes me happy

Yeah, for normals they sound like a couple of weak ass bitches. Work is too hard, no it's not the job I have a problem with, IT'S ME boo hoo hoo. Ffs grow the fuck up already. Meanwhile the roastie wife is like "I should start cam whoring because my husband and I are such failures at life that this is now a sensible option" and what kills me the most is all these white-knight faggots tripping over themselves to try and offer helpful advice to this loser and I'm just waiting for the inevitable neckbeard that's going to unironically tip his fedora and say "m'lady..."

The absolute state of this place, user. Wtf happened to common robot decency/dignity? There is none anymore, maybe there never was...

this guy has a point
from my experience, ritalin( similiar to adderall but not quite(does like exactly the same thing))

not only helps you do shit
but eliminates fatigue and makes you feel awesome( not euphoric but normal)
you can actually do shit and it doesnt stimulate you like adderall(which makes you pretty work oriented and has a few "bad" side effects like while taking you're not really you but like a robot or some sort)

you actually enjoy everything you do but doesnt force you to do them
you can enjoy shit
and all depression sympthoms are gone while on it

you cant really get addicted to it and until you guys sort something out it'll help

anyways do some research on it and good luck

ps: dont get the extended release ones, 40 mg of the normal ones does the job for like 3 hours
and it really makes you normal

sedatives are the last thing they need lol

just get methylphendirate its cheap and maybe they have adhd so practically free?

also please dont camwhore
you guys are so good together and thatll ruin some of it

Why not look into starting a family business?
Make things and sell them at farmer's markets, flea markets, fairs, via internet, etc.
I know an older couple in my church that make candles and soap for a living, they sell through their own brand and take on contracts with small or medium niche businesses.
They aren't rich, but they don't have debt and own their own property.

It's your diet. The true human diet is supposed to be meat and water only. With lot of organ meats. Change you diet and you will feel much better, more alert and have more energy.

How hairy are you? I'd watch it if you were really hairy and didn't shave anything.

Have kids you fucking retards

Attached: You+know+who+else+was+antismoking+truly+_15f6ee84e50aa10fcdab307abb3d1177.png (1000x615, 696K)