FtM

What does Jow Forums think of transmen?

You all complain about being circumcised, but they are the real victims here. They do not have a cock at all.

Attached: F76B76D4-CE67-488F-B8D6-4A0CDF1C13A0.jpg (750x520, 111K)

Make him happy. Say something nice.

Attached: 060DF666-43A3-4829-9F85-B9C331F92132.jpg (678x462, 96K)

theyre invisible. just like us

So a brotherhood...

I always like transmen but I need dick in my life. Am I a terf?

no. theres no brotherhood. every man for himself bud

That's just extreme mental illness. Why in the fuck would you deliberately give up on female privilege to turn yourself into a dickless incel?

I think most are actually just slutty tomboys who you can treat as normal girls

Pregnant transman 2bh. Still has a vag and uterus, so it's not totally gay. lul

I would date a FtM if she did not transition and looked like the leftmost pic

They're mostly okay, in my experience.
I do feel sorry for them though

I think if they're perfectly willing to mutilate and dope themselves to change as someone that they cannot actually become, then the better choice for them is to accept monasticism and praise Jesus Christ, amen.

If they're feminine (usually they're pretty androgynous) i think they're cute.
But i also hate them because being testosterone deepens your voice and being FtM is infinitely easier than being MtF.
Just let your gross facial and body hair grow out and do some strength training at the gym. Easy.

Attached: 1567832207126.gif (500x717, 865K)

A lot of them side with feminists against real men.

Attached: raye.jpg (886x882, 212K)

>tfw guys have to identify as gay now in order to fuck tomboys

They're exacerbating the male sexlessness problem by reducing the supply of females and increasing the supply of "males" competing for females.
They're proof that trannies are mentally ill. Why would you give up easy mode for hard mode?
Search the reddit "FTM" board and see how many threads concern baldness:
>muh dysphoria! it's so bad! but I really don't want to go bald...
As if real men have a choice.
Most FTMs are tomboys who think HRT will make them Chad, but they usually end up looking like fat, butch Lesbians. And the best part is, when they go on T, the changes are permanent.
I've noticed this too. Fuck them.

Attached: abc_chastity_bono_091119_wmain.jpg (300x168, 15K)

>If they're feminine (usually they're pretty androgynous) i think they're cute.
you're gay btw

ftms are 99.99% leftist tumblr retards that dont have gender dysphoria, but want male, female privilege, AND trans privilege in order to feel unique enough

Attached: trenders.jpg (880x580, 168K)

god they disgust me

Attached: 1536521495983.jpg (1280x883, 324K)

I don't give them much thought, same as MtF, I just think if you put yourself through that much scrutiny you must really want it so what can I say about it? They're probably mentally ill but me too

why would they side against their own sex?

>male privilege

The fuck are you talking about? Men are so privileged in every walk of life that you basically live on "just exist" mode.

They're tumblr autists
Keep them away from me
Just like with MtFs there's exceptions ofc, people who live their lives normally and don't bother anyone, but the rest are tumblr scum

mtf have an easier time deluding themselves into believing they are females

realistically all mtf trans have to do is grow their hair out and change their wardrobe, but ftm have boobs right there. if they can't afford to remove them then they won't pass as easily as mtf can pass

>Men are so privileged in every walk of life that you basically live on "just exist" mode.
I'm not gonna take the bait, I'll just ask [citation needed] and let everybody see what feminist drivel you come out with or how you dodge the question entirely

Gay transmen are the ideal partner.

I think a lot of trans people are really just having mental/emotional issues they don't know how to deal with, but it's usually easy to tell who's legit and who's not because the truly trans people are in a hurry to fully transition, while the fakes usually lose enthusiasm, and peter out as "genderfluid," which I think is laughably bullshit.

That said, even for the genderfluid fake types, I've always liked FTMs way more than MTFs, because I've known a number of supposed MTFs who were really just attention-seeking pieces of shit, while all the FTMs I've met have been good people who were just genuinely trying to figure themselves out. I don't know why that is.

>mtf have an easier time deluding themselves into believing they are females
???

Passing as a man is much easier, any male visual traits (bears, etc, as well as deep voice) makes somebody register as male. MtFs can't hide male body shape and voice but HRT changes female signs for FTMs. Boobs can be bound.

>be born male or transgirl
>get mutilated at birth
"just man up"
"men aren't oppressed lmao"
"get laid, incel"

>be born cis girl (including ftm)
>protected by law from mutilation
"females are the real victims here!"
t. op

Absolutely disgusting and abominable.

Anything "trans" is not just moronic, it is a crime against sanity.

A woman will never understand what it means to be a man.
A man will never understand what it means to be a woman.

Hence, "trans" identity is just a roleplay pretense. It is never authentic. It is just an exercise in voluntary self-mutilation - both physical and emotional.

one tried to murder me once we dated for a year or so they threw a lit cigarette at the gas pump while i was pumping gas in the middle of an aspie schizoreligious meltdown. went back to being a/presenting as/identifying as and with woman and became a prostitute for feminist clout. another i knew had a hysterectomy and the double mastectomy. told me they regretted it and hes really too short and voice is too high and body is disfigured obviously to ever pass as a man. he wore a huge fake dick in his pants to "relieve dysphoria" i used to be mtf but really after meeting other transgender people i was like nah ill go back to being a man fuck this shit. the only reason i felt "dysphoria" was extreme sexual abuse as a kid and feminist brainwashing these feminists are actually have penis envy to the level of inspiring murderous intent. these mfs really hate men and really think all men are rapists while they literally rape and think theyre icons just bc they got a pussy.

>Boobs can be bound.
if they're big enough they'll still be obvious
women can have masculine voices

Male circumcising is not the same as female. Women have their clit removed to punish female sexuality.

Circumcised females should be grateful they at least have vaginas, unlike MtFs.

Even worse in fact, an MtF could have had her foreskin removed to punish her for male sexuality when she's a woman.

That's real injustice.

>brown eyes
Not white
Idc

I hear there's a lot of preop FtMs on Grindr.

Go look there.

They do it voluntarily, unlike baby boys.

Attached: SVID_20190909_1-VideoToMp4.webm (640x1280, 1.7M)

>they're the real victims here
no, they aren't. Getting one's dick slit open a few hours after being born, most times without anesthetics, is objectively worse

Attached: IMG_20190910_023742.jpg (712x1032, 134K)

Gott strafe Burger

Attached: 1568033631884.jpg (478x718, 115K)