Which is better/easier Jow Forums?

Lifting weights and gaining muscle or taking an mma class?

Im trying to make myself into someone you wouldn't want to fuck with. pic not related;
just to get ppl's attention

Attached: 1560088828247.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I'd say lifting, just because you'd get big and from there on, people won't try much. Probably easier too because you can have a routine and mma probably requires you to learn more.

mma would make for more like a hidden skill, as you don't get as big, people will probably still target, but get fucked by you if they do.

Though I have no experience with either, I am fat and get out of breath pushing a shopping cart around.

Why not both?
227lb strongman kickboxer. People think they're funny until they get a size 12 boot to the side of the head

Easy, the martial art.

Knowing that you could fuck up the average normie does huge things for your confidence. Which will benefit you in the long run. Being an autistic weightlifter wont

just be confident and no one will try you

Make u look like someone people wouldnt fuck with?
you are either born that way or nothing.
It's all prenatal testosterone + pubertal testosterone
99% of intimidation in real life is bone mass and size. So you'd naturally be intimidating.
With a big skull and broad shoulders.
A twink like OP can never change his destiny
now that that's out of the way OP, nobody honestly gives a shit, but holy fuck I wanna eat their pussies, I would literally starve myself for a whole month if it meant I'd get to eat and cum inside their innies

Attached: rspb20112351f02.jpg (500x305, 47K)

>aight cracka gimme yo money you honkey

I can not only fuck you up but I can mangle you. Best martial art is a punch to the face

When I was 15 years old I had 16 inch biceps and could bench 275lbs. Granted I worked hard manual labor every day since I was 6. I do have good genetics, told I have an attractive face and an appearance of a bear

Im not a twink, but I do admit im not really that intimidating.
But regardless of what you think, im going to change that.

>A twink like OP can never change his destiny
Sure he could

Attached: index.jpg (1464x1024, 319K)

16in is quite small
and it's never about muscle like I said. That's not where testosterone or anything like that comes from. Anyone can build muscle mass.
Bone mass is where it's at.
Blackpill yourself
measure your bideltoid, your wrists, your neck, look at your gonial angle, look at your chin height, look at your facial width to height ratio, body hair, skeletal mass, ankle circumference, etc
they are probably miniscule user. If you make a thread like this.
and if you want to get rated facially go to r/truerateme on reddit.
You are going to rope after it.
If you want I could actually assess your ng/dl levels myself, over discord, I'm willing to bet I appear way more masculine than you yet I also have low ng/dl
then don't just do stupid shit
How do u think men in mma have big brow bones, tall chins, thick necks and broad shoulders?
bone mass and wolffs law user.
And if you wanna make use of it start abusing k2d3 and steroids, ur only hope

his frame is pretty much exactly the same bud.
Only his musculature changed
and the size of his traps
although one thing I can see is his skull volume and wrists are bigger - he either abused steroids or its just him at a young age vs now.
Pay attention to detail, mong

a skilled lightweight class MMA fighter could take on any jacked lifter with no martial arts training. no contest really.

that said, lifting will have you looking better.

if you have the time, do both

You should take what user said into account. If you dont have the right bone structure you're never going to be a successful fighter let alone intimidating.

Attached: 1564881059012.jpg (849x735, 389K)

true, but most people aren't skilled mma fighters.

And a 250 lb weight lifter could litrerally strangle some skinny mma guy

That's when I was just 15 years old. I'm 24 now with 21 5/8 in bicep. All natural

imagine OP with a long philtrum and a facial width to height ratio of 1:60
people literally have no clue that fighters are made from birth not from gym and training
you guys realize men like Mark Hunt literally got into mma in their LATE 20S and his high FWHR and broad bideltoid and body mass literally guaranteed him fuck tons of wins
he literally beat a 7 foot tall dutch guy. Ruined him.
Just because mark has a brachycephalic skull and Stefan struve had a dolichocephalic skull with narrow shoulders.
Stop being delusional
size is only slightly intimidating in real life, youd need to hide your facial factor and be far above avergae in terms of skeletal mass, height, etc..

I'm the kickboxer that weighs 227.
7 3/4 inch wrist

Bicep cirumference is a meme buddy, I'm reall sorry to tell you
go measure your wrist. Respond with what u got. Take a pic if possible
measure ur ankle... measure ur bideltoid, clavicles, neck, height.. etc

Attached: warriorskull.jpg (981x638, 43K)

size is legit everything
weight doesnt mean much without seeing bodily proportions

Im op and idc about your meme psuedoscience i just want too look intimidating, not start a career in mma

>muh steroid meme
KEK, I still don't even see what your point is.
He went from a twink to a bull, unless you're a tard who assumes all twink builds are bone thin lanklets.

You'll still be a wimp and everyone will fuck with you.
Kys you worthless degenerate

Yea sure you are.
Tou are a 225 lb fatty who's scared of his own shadow.
I'll mop the floor with you just because I can

I have.
Dude comes into the gym I go to and acts like the big show. Screaming grunting and challenging others.
Some words were exchanged and he tries pushing me while I was curling. All I did was grab him by the neck and arm and throw him like I would a tire or log

MMA is pretty expensive (at least for a wageslave like me), plus it's really fucking hard both mentally and physically if you want to be in competition form. The cardio conditioning melts fat like you wouldn't believe but if you want to grab attention with muscle mass you have to do strength training independently anyways. Here's what I'll suggest: start eating and lifting for size and strength. Just follow the do's and dont's and you will be reasonably big within a year. Then you can decide if you want to do MMA or just trim the fat by adjusting your diet and learn how to clothseline people

Up until BJJ bro puts you in an armbar

I've been a brick layer for the past 6 years bruv

Ohh a brick layer eh?
I'm shaking.
I'll smash those bricks over your autist head.
I wanna beat you to death.

Things that never happened for $200 Alex.
Stop lying

7 3/4 inch wrist
Didn't measure anything else but I know I'm an absolute unit when it comes to bone structure. Not everyone on Jow Forums is a beta. I hate this board actually, only here to help anons on their path to greatness

You wanna go than you name a place and I'll be there tomorrow. Just got a job as a beam walker

>fights never happen
Not even going to argue with you. Believe me or not it doesn't make a difference to me. I'm probably talking to a virgin that cant even look someone in the eye

You wont have that job long. You neck is going to get broken and so are your arms.
I will enjoy hurting you autist. I might even record it for later playback

Lol. You are the virgin. You never fought anyone in you life coward. You are too scared to do or say anything

Held the last one for 6 and a half years. Only quit because I'm making almost 5 thousand more a year

Time and place bucko.
I'll be there just to prove you're a bitch
Post wrist

Both of these are underage. It's clear as day. Only children talk like this.

wow wow ow owowWOW

Attached: 1565149523141.png (566x628, 331K)

After I break your body im going to whip my dick out and piss on you face

Try again autist.
Im going to.snap you in 2

Sure you did.
You're too stupid to have a job

We just explained with science why you can never look like it
lol those are legitimate studies u can look up online I didn't make sexual dimorphism and prenatal testosterone up you deformed subhuman.
he did
but notice how his wrist clavicles skull volume chin height jaw width etc increased
impossible to do unless u roid or age
7 in is small
I have 8 in wrists and I don't do anything.
stop deluding urself further
use the other measurements
you probably look absolutely subhuman

Attached: unknown (1).png (2040x2234, 285K)

Underage needs to leave. Immediately.

>We just explained with science why you can never look like it
that's not science though, its meme "science" he got from wizchan or reddit

Go ahead I love me some electrolytes.
Once you're done I'll stand up and punch through your very existence

Autist needs to leave now.
Kys shitstain

>8 inches
So like 15% of the entire Male population
And its 7 3/4, a quarter away from 8 in

Lol
No you won't stain
You'll be broken.
Kys before I do it

>buzzwords
13 years old and burning his life away on 4chin. Go play video games.

hurr durr if i have big muscles nobody has anything to threaten me with, knives and guns are not real anymore

I'll disembowel you and drink your liver juices you fuckin say that again

Attached: 1567461150367.jpg (600x576, 22K)

Ill just carry my own knives and guns, retard.

do you really think sane person would fuck with pic related while he's out walking his dog?

Attached: f9047aa947e647fa262f94cc551b96f7[1].jpg (450x587, 38K)

>skull volume chin height jaw width etc increased
Age, and more weight are going to fill you out user, it''s not rocket science.
His wrist don't even look any different. His forearms do, but what's wrapped are the exact same size.

Attached: index3.jpg (1712x1923, 553K)

32 and living better than you autist.
I own a business and still keep in shape.
Don't be jealous because you're fat and broke.

You'll be broken and beaten wimp.
I cant wait to break your face loser.
You are a weak coward

Still never gave me a time and a place
I'll show up anywhere even it I have to go cross county
Always wanted to go to California

>he can't prove it
Sure you do, user. Sure you do.

I'll give you my discord so we can set it up. If you want to

This is how beta cucks feel powerful. They talk shit online. Cant wait for the day to someone to actually pull up on this little nigger, hopefully me

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I'll just shoot you with my .40
Muscles can't stop bullets

>my .40
You mean your dad's .40

Bet.
I carry a .357 magnum

You should probably be getting ready to eat dinner with your family user. Make sure you wash your hands first. Don't forget to do your homework either my dude.

Lifting weights is way easier. You don't need to have a brain to do that.

No mine.i have a job
Kek I can empty my clip before you can even get another shot off grandpa

ITT: unrelenting larp

It's a coonan
>everybody on the internet is a child but me
>the betas guide to the interwebs

MMA would be a lot more fun to do. It'd be a lot easier to make friends too. You're in close contact with a lot of people doing group classes. It's one of the rare times where, as an adult, people will be interested in observing your progress because they see you go from flailing your arms around to fucking people up. So then, because you have friends, when you go out with a mixed-gender/race group of 3-5 people nobody would try anything. They'd be even less inclined than seeing a very muscular person.

Why do you think women are never walking alone?

This, do you think UFC fighters, whose livelihoods depend on FUCKING WINNING would practice BJJ and wrestling if they could just stay on their feet all day?

>easier
haha you are going to leave in the 2nd month no matter what you pick

If you lift and get big, you're get more intimidating faster. However, you run the risk of big guys challenging you.
If you do MMA, you won't look as tough at face value, but you prove you strength more often than not.

If me, I'd do MMA even though its more work

Pick up Brazilian jiu-jitsu user, I personally fucking love it. Your first day go with a colored belt tho, preferably a purple or higher because they don't have a reason to maul you.

White belts and blue belts love to maul fresh white belts lol, just a fact.

Attached: 1566755480685.jpg (1205x890, 209K)

Lol. Go back to your room little man

Don't have to prove anything to an autistic shitstain like you.
You don't matter to anyone

Learned this the hard way.
Got kicked so many times, they used me as their test dummy for pretty much every kick in the book

>kicked

U sure you're talking about Brazilian jiu-jitsu user?

Attached: 1558313783420.png (319x201, 67K)

Hapkido looks cooler.

mixture of both honestly, focus on lifting if you're tall and have wide shoulders. If you're short mma and lift on the side

Taekwondo
Real shit not some malljutsu
Like I said I'm a kickboxer, haven't had any big fights yet but I hope I will someday. Did do a few tournaments, won 2 and lost 1. Wasn't a KO, I didn't show up

Ok beta permavirgin

Attached: 20180607_164908.jpg (640x746, 207K)

Purple belt here.

Lower belts are surrounded by lower belts. You belong to a sea of people who are the same. If I don't make friends with lower belts, by time I get to brown and black, I'm not going to know anybody in the classes. In the advanced classes at my school you'll usually only see 1-3 brown belts, but they came from a sea of 400+ white belts. A bunch of my friends as a blue belt have left and I'm expecting a bunch of the handful of purples I'm growing alongside to get big jobs and big relationships. My best friend from the gym stopped hanging out with me because he got a girlfriend, works part time, and goes to community college.

I don't want to maul you, I want you to show up to the advanced class in a year and tell me about all the sick rubber guard shit you've been trying out.

Attached: 67925896_2152014931764017_8723119430472761645_n.jpg (1080x1301, 102K)