/Suicide/

It has been on my mind alot more,convince me not to or what's the most efficient way to go out?

Attached: r9k-chan.jpg (1500x1500, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jat/article/20/2/134/713430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your life could always be worse :) don't do it faggot

Personally I would get drunk, get into a warm bath, slit my wrists and bleed out
Id do it in the dead of night and put a sign on my door saying dead body call police so I dont rot and stink out the building

Mandatory FBI protection
Do not do this, dont do it user chose life etc

my life could also be over
just one bullet to the brain and everything will be over

Does doing it in hot water actually reduce the pain? I heard about slitting your wrists being insanely painful, but I don't know if the same applies to that.

Brings blood to the surface causing a faster bleed out
The bath is just to drown me if I pass out, keep the place clean for the poor fuck who has to dispose of me and to drift off. The alcohol is for the pain, but i cut myself a lot as an edgy teen

Pills are popular, but largely with women, who massively fail more than men. Guns and jumping work but I have no gun and would never jump

Waiting for that fentanyl to release me from this god forsaken fucking planet. I don't have a fucking clue what to do if it isn't delivered.

The only problem I have with suicide at this point is the act itself. I need a method that isn't scary and snorting a line of fentanyl seems like the solution I've been dreaming of since a teenager.

If I get that fentanyl you can be sure as shit I wont be here next year.

Wildly inefficient. You will regret it when you can't move your hands properly.
You won't commit suicide immediately after failing either if you were gonna give me that shit. There's at least a few weeks where you have to deal with the fact that not even death wants to help you out.

Every way to do it seems like it sucks ass, I tried swallowing 200 Benadryl once because I know I am not going to cut, hang, shoot, or drown myself. Fell asleep for hours, dad came by showed me some amenities at the place I was watching for him at the time, went back to sleep for hours, woke up and tried to fap and could not get hard.

Had to spend a fucking weekend in a psych ward (no medical insurance so the niggerist of wards) just to get my dick function back. I definitely still want to do it, nothing has gotten better since then, but I am especially weary now

>benadryl
Good thing you slept or you would have experienced hell and not died.

Depression is a choice, as is happiness. You have choice in your well being and emotional state.

I read about that, before having ingesting of course, my vision definitely got fucked as I was in the midst of a text argument while initially going to sleep. My entire wall was full of swarming gnats or termites as I was dozing off though

Where's the button to select happiness then nigger?
Other than spending my wages on heroin which I'm not quite ready to do yet.

Self awareness and self control.

Brainlet normie take
>dude just tell your brain to make different chemicals lmao????

>not being able to control your emotions
I guess that makes you a woman

I remember having self control, it was total agony. Every fucking second you're locked in your head with your spiralling thoughts and inhibitions. It took me surviving a suicide attempt to let them slip, and even though my life is not getting better I am never gonna put myself through that shit again.
This is just a meme from people that want to pretend they're happy because they're occupied.

Logic isn't a meme and it can coexist with feelings. Your issues of dealing with self control seem to be confused with that of self esteem.

Yes, you can say these are choices, but you don't ultimately choose to have those either. 'You' make decisions, but who 'you' are isn't within your control, so you're more just experiencing someone making decisions. You don't have a choice in your well-being.

Read "Final Exit" by Derek Humphrey. You can find it on libgen

Me, inert gas. It's a pain to set up, but it works almost 100% without pain if done correctly

You have choice in your emotional well-being.
You can also choose to pursue self awareness and self control/discipline.

Identify the reason you want to suicide. Eleminate the reason. Profit.

Obligatory "don't do it user, life is precious."
I was planning on consuming NaN3 for my suicide. Readily available online, works fast, and most hospitals wouldn't be able to save you, so very high rate of success.

>planning on consuming NaN3
Tell me more please.

Try therapy. Would be dumb to not at least try.

just wait to die naturally man, also, the world is about to die soon anyway just wait for it (we all die in life)

Highly toxic. Knocks you into a coma within minutes, with death followed shortly thereafter. Look it up on pubmed. There's a number of case studies of suicides by NaN3, and they pretty much come to the conclusion that there's pretty much nothing that can be done for you after consumption, granted that you had enough (LD50 is only a few grams if I remember correctly).

Sounds amazing! Where do I buy it from? Do you have a source on the whole coma thing?

academic.oup.com/jat/article/20/2/134/713430
Above is one case study going into detail what you may experience.
As for where to buy it, it's eligible for prime shipping on Amazon, oddly enough.

hmm, it says it took him an hour and a half to fall into a coma, possibly painful?

I also couldn't find it on UK Amazon but that's fine as I found other websites that sell it.

Looks like a promising alterantive to fentanyl.

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

the only people who know are gone, silly