/britfeel/

As long as I gaze on Waterloo sunset, I am in paradise edition

Attached: britfeel september night.jpg (4400x2823, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0PgqpVAzWyN
youtube.com/watch?v=jqPxJp5OJW0
youtube.com/watch?v=SkD5ev_ROK4
youtube.com/watch?v=0E8AZ8bsdOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

300k is still really cheap for a house, that's flat money.
>Got a deposit of like 20-40 k somewhere
they always get it from parents but never admit it. They "saved hard" they will always claim

How to lose your virginity in three simple steps:
>Get money
>Hire Prostitute
>Have Sex

simple as

>300k is really cheap for a house
No, no it isnt
Not everybody lives in London you know

*Resurrects Plump using ancient voodoo techniques in order to beat him to death with a shovel one last time*

I am divorced. That's right.

for some reason it feels strange to think I probably encounter fellow robots on my commute. I often go via Waterloo.

vocaroo.com/i/s0PgqpVAzWyN

Not me lad. I work for BT. I do sympathise with that lad though. Call centre work is fucking shite 98% of the time.

I'm sure you tried to upsell me on BT internet a few months ago.

>Not everybody lives in London you know
Sad if true.
Statistically beta males are the least likely to hire prostitutes contrary to the popular view that anyone who visits a prostitute must be a loser. Says a lot about why they're virgins in the first place, they take sex way too seriously

Parents spend so much money to get their children onto the housing ladder that they are now among the biggest lenders in the UK, a survey suggests.

The average parental contribution for homebuyers this year is 24,100, up by more than 6,000 compared to last year, according to Legal & General (L&G).

Collectively parents have given 6.3bn, high enough to rank the bank of mum and dad 10th if it was a mortgage lender.

cola sounds like she' been facefucked for ten hours gay straight

Attached: vsdffffffffced.png (678x1158, 1.53M)

Job center took my fucking Bennies I'm murdering some cunt tonight

Tbf there is an increased risk of getting an STI or a bacterial resistant one from hookups. Most girls have bodycounts in the 20-30s by age 20

im hoping to get atleast 20k from my parents, we havent really agreed it yet but there has been some notion that they will help with the deposit. Only problem with that is that they'll probably hang it over my hand and get snotty when i dont let them visit or something, theyll act like technically its their house too or some lame childish shit like that

You can thank THATCHER and THE COMMUNE-ISTS for that Aye.

Doubt it lad. Unless I was chatting shit about getting gigabit leased lines.
Funnily enough I worked in sales for bt around 2015/16 and did shill bt sports to Poley back then.

have sex with your grandfather

Took shield, under the trees.

Attached: P10203831.jpg (1850x1233, 1.31M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jqPxJp5OJW0

me and the britfeel boys

>even put makeup on

Hahaha, you always keep it fresh KN.
People must think you've gotten lost on your way to the panto.

>Most girls have bodycounts in the 20-30s by age 20

Attached: hello were is the proofs.png (860x650, 40K)

>KN doing weird druid magic ina woods
do you talk to the trees?

Anyone else's parents just argue constantly? Also drink? I'm really sick of living at home. I'm growing to absolutely despise both of them. My dad drinks seven days a week every night, has no interests at all and is a complete fucking downer. I just hide in my room all the time at this point.

*shouts you downstairs and asks you to get him a beer that's 5cm out of reach*

Yes my parents drink all the time and dont understand the concept of privacy
Luckily I moved out recently and dont have to deal with them anymore

Attached: 2CAF733B-0471-4A66-BE55-C8E81883B5C4.jpg (225x225, 13K)

amazes me that there are people who exist that can just pull 20k out of their arse to give to their kids. I doubt my parents have ever had more than 5k in the bank

>clubbing for 2 years, 104 weekends
>can get laid every weekend in the club or a house party
>can download tinder and find a hookup in ten minutes
>are horny many times per week, and every time sex is a viable option

Nice digits ar kid
Here is a haiku I wrote
From your pal user

>just started up a Tinder again after 2 years

Just fuck my shit up.

>average is 24k

Most children get nothing. Must be some seriously rich parents tipping the scales.

That sucks lid. The DWP are cunts.

Len is a bricky, I bet he layed one in her mouth if you know what I mean

Attached: 1561757184349.gif (280x264, 786K)

Why aren't we taking advantage of these opportunities?!

>Most children get nothing

lol

l like it when girls jeans ride down and you see their knickers or a hint of bum crack. Where can I see pics of this?

Punished user: a NEET denied his bennies

I STILL BELIEEEEEEEEEEEVE IN YOUR EEEEEEEEEEEYES

Attached: 1529865186934.gif (864x420, 1.88M)

hmmm??????
youtube.com/watch?v=SkD5ev_ROK4

I know someone whose parents are mega rich, they gifted him 350k to buy his (second) house outright

The average wage is about that you retard. You think the average parent can drop a year's salary on their kid?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on big bazza?

Why does he hate nonces?

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

It's called savings friendo

ooer, I bet his cement mixer rarely gets clogged

He was nonced in his childhood. Like Shane Brannigan. Also closet nonces themselves.

First and probably last time. Eyes are still burning lmao. Nice 9's.

At the moment? No.

Attached: P10203881.jpg (5472x3648, 1.81M)

*stares out of the window teary eyed as this plays on repeat*
youtube.com/watch?v=0E8AZ8bsdOY

>point blank asking memes and gimmicks to be explained
Fuck off wrong un

His interests are performing Shakespeare in his local theatre troupe, Vegan dining, and wine tasting.

Need to get a tattoo, so please offer up some serious suggestions.
Would like to avoid anime but open to it.

Feels bad man

I was nonced and framed by Matthew Falder

There are sufficient chads to fill them.

I reckon Shippy, Chika, and Poley were all nonced at some point. Would explain why they are the way they are.

>Need to get a tattoo
>need
are you joining a prison gang?

BASED Huckle vs VIRGIN nonce haters

Attached: huckle.jpg (590x350, 34K)

I copped out and got myself some cans lmao. I'm so weak willed.

>open to anime tattoos
>in a prison gang
As funny as it would be to see a gang of weeb roadmen Im afraid its unlikely

Nope
I had a sexual experience at a younger age than most but not nonced

Attached: C9D8EA31-1D73-4219-B5B2-E56FD8C58B8F.jpg (930x1430, 286K)

>I had a sexual experience at a younger age than most
Do elaborate

Biker

GROVE

Shame on you lad. Instead of getting pissed tonight I'm going to the gym.
Saw 2 bottles in the fridge I forgot about though so will just get tipsy after.

None of them but an older girl did touch me and make me touch her when I was about 10. Turned out mostly normal I think

00s called, they want their fashion back

For me its a couple of spliffs after I finish this last set of diamond push ups

Lets just say I did something when I was 13 and drunk for the first time

Why is /britfeel/ so comfy and kind?
At least when compared to other generals.

Yeah lad I'll be on in a bit
I was gonna try to build a rail track to the village, it's basically in a straight line from the current base to the east
It would be perfect tbf, plenty of houses, has all the trader villages, loads of animals, a river nearby, already has a brewing station too.

That could be us. Get fit, put on a bit of muscle, get anime tattoos.

No but in order to compete in the dating world I need a tattoo. I was thinking about a koi draped over my shoulder, with it's head on a pec and it's tail trailing down my back.

Thought they did but after living with a partner myself for a while I can see they were always just joking and ran and incredibly tight ship.

The sad thing is if you're used to that you'll probably subconsciously emulate that in your own relationships. My parents are very negative about each other and it's kind of our way to run eachother down but when I'm tired and do it to others without thinking I just come across as a cunt.

I wish. I respect people who do this and still have a sense of duty to family and lineage. My parents supported me enough to let me live at home but where classic Boomer Bootstraps. 'You have to make it on your own'. Problem is it's the 21st century now.

Just wish they'd raised me like that and not turned it on at 18. I'll raise kids the opposite. Raise them from young children to know they're fucked and fighting the tide and then supporting them and helping them out as much as possible when they're trying to get life sorted. I was the opposite. Life was supposed to be easy and when it got hard I was on my own.

rip anone

So your grandad waited until you were 13 to take your virginity? Nice of him, and patient.

have you known your grandparents? mine died before I was old enough to remember them

We're all a bit miserable so we know to be gentle to one another (mostly)

>in order to compete in the dating world I need a tattoo
dont think that's true m8

No you don't. Tattoos are retarded.

When I get drunk I feel like I should get Jow Forums and be more normal but then my motivation goes lol.

one of them died before i was born and two of the three still alive died before i was 10
the last one died when i was 13

fuck pj
fuck duncan

its the grange hill gang for me

>cycle through estate
>see black guy in a doo-rag with a boom-box blasting out drill rap
most ghetto thing I've ever seen

One my mum's side yes, loved them very much

I have known my great grandparents, and my niece had a great great grandparent. All of them have lived to be 90 odd
Who /aiming to reach the 22nd century/

L O N D O N town is burning

Really want to drink right now tbqh lad. Usually have like 4-6 a night as a break from reality and deppy. Once I'm in the gym it'll be fine.
Concerned about ruining my body tbqh, it's so much alcohol at a young age.

Let user get a tattoo if he wants to, fucking spoilsports. I have a rooster across my back and upper right shoulder and it gets nice compliments as well as well as the odd cock joke

>doo-rag

It's called a bandanna you fucking chunder-cunt

imagine some asians performing a shakespeare play

i'm getting some grub now but will be on after.
are those markers from you that lead off to the south? saw them while skelly hunting

Master chef is so comfy lads.

Sucks to have shit mayfly genes. I'm 30 and all four of my grandparents (all in their late 80s and early 90s) are still alive and active. Granddads drives cars, grandmas walk to church and tend to their gardens.

Hell, the last of my great-grandparents only died two years ago and all of them were alive when I was born. Five were still alive when I turned 18.

rashid and juliet

there is a difference

bandana - show which gang you rep
du-rag - get waves in your hair

Think so, goes to that light green grass biome past the cows and that? Found the pigs that way, that's why there's a gap in the cow stairs wall.

I assume there's some Shakespeare performed in Asia or Asains over here that are into it

I hear it does and cola digs it out with her manclaws

Bit late for gym no? I've gotten a bit of a belly from drinking but I love it too much to quit. Tough that.

I inherited a house from nan though. It comprises literally 90% of my neet worth easily.

nigga just get a shitty 3-4 day per week job

My flat is 330 per month, you could earn that easily if you want your own place.

saw the pigs, but didn't see the hole in the cowstairs. i was pretty busy swinging the sword and thinking arghthesenoisyfucks, so didn't pay much attention.

what do you guys think of an income of 20k a year after tax?