Drinking

hows it going bros? cheap red wine and soup again for me today

Attached: IMG-2732.jpg (1082x1530, 399K)

You can see my day here mate: >tfw too lazy to copy and reformat

So I started my cram school, I'll eat in a random restaurant every day from my family credit card. Good for me I guess

Red wine from a friggin cup? These are desperate times

Can't drink for another 4 hours and 14 minutes.

nobody cares incel tranny
thanks for making the thread at my behest
Tonight I shall indulge in pure beer, have 3L lined up

Attached: BvKHc13CUAE-DMJ-compressor.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

at least you are trying some new things bro hope life looks up soon. if you have access to a kitchen, try coking for yourself. lots of money saved and it could even lead to a hobby
times have been dire for a long time now friend
thats a long countdown bro, good luck. what re y ou planning on drinkking later?
waht beer? ive been stuck on wine again lately since its cheap and gets me buzzed and melancholy

Don't poison yourself. Become better every day. Start today by not drinking.

thanks bro, i appreciate it. i know this all too well but tell myself just one more day until it blurs into weeks and months. i really need to stop. im having some changes in my life sooon and i pray its enough to slow me down again

>waht beer?
a fake brand beer i buy at a discount store, it's called "best brau" andis very cheap but good

Today is pretty bad, car broke down and I was not able to get weed, which I was picking up because I felt depressed today. Gonna just drink some gas station liquor and fall into a coma later tonight

>thats a long countdown bro, good luck. what re y ou planning on drinkking later?
Natty Daddy's. Two 25 ounce tallboys for $2 at my ghetto store.

The time is fine. I just don't drink alone before 10 PM and I'm playing with power tools anyway and alcohol and an angle grinder don't mix.

4 or 5 times in a row now I got far more drunk than I wanted to, got completely lost on my way home (literally just walked random paths) and nearly passed out on the boardwalk, before managing to stumble home eventually. One time I actually did and ended up in the hospital, although it wasn't anything serious and was let go in the morning.

I'm starting to think drinking alone at home instead of drinking with others might be the way to go.

>implying I'm an incel
>implying I'm a tranny
>implying OP doesn't cares
Nah man there's nothing new, I'll just spam Lahmacun I guess. Maybe manti too if I can find a nice place
Sadly I don't have access to a kitchen there, city center ynow

Attached: 1565730341031.png (467x348, 122K)

ahi remember us talking about this last time. cheesr bro, eating anything with it?
damn your car okay? lot of money going out?
oh yeah thats right you are being strong thats great. what are you doing with tht power tools bro?
i guess dirnkingalone at home is better if the alternative is stumlbing around outside while blacked out but try to slow things down if you can bro. things can get worse and worse
ah okay cheers anyways manti user. i wish i was having some right now desu this soup isnt doing it for me

Let's hope one day you'll get lucky and find some

>Lahmacun I guess. Maybe manti too
what does this mean?
last few times i was mixing red merlot with the beer so i would get smashed qick and on the cheap, but it's heavy on your metabolism
No i always drink on an empty stomach

Attached: untitled_drawing_by_earwaxkid-d6san5j.png (1070x617, 658K)

>what are you doing with tht power tools bro?
Working on a knife right now and once it's epoxied in the handle and left to cure overnight, I'm starting the body of a Gusli.

It wasn't even my car just one my dad had let me used temporarily, spent a ton of money on it but it is a sunk cost. I am not even sure what to think about the money situation as of yet, my brain will process all that when I am sober.

yeah im moving closer to a city soon so ill have more sopts to check out thanks bro
fuck that sounds rough, howd it taste? i hear spaniardss sometimes mix wine with coke but cant imagine it
very cool, how was your night with the bar girl? anything happen?
fuck iktf. cheers friend just drink and forget for now. deal with it as best as you cna tomorrow when you sober up

>what is language of gods
jk fren they are food

Attached: 1547571243040.gif (300x300, 438K)

>fuck that sounds rough, howd it taste?
ur brain is mush from all the drinking OP, they're not mixed together i just alternated a can of beer to a glass or two of wine
i got they are foods, but what cuisine are they? literarally never heard of them
is it malay food

well you said mixed so i assumed you put them together lol. glad you didnt though even ive never been that bad

No it's Turkish
Also some countries have their own versions too. Like Dusbere. I don't like it tho

>i assumed you put them together
no but u can actually mix vodka and beer together and it's decent drink
okay why not try to cook foreign food
You should browse /ck/ lots of good ideas

Attached: 1553911613518.png (352x512, 137K)

kind of like a boilerplate right? never had it but i have soju and beer mixed all the time, that shits noice

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

>how was your night with the bar girl? anything happen?
We talked a bit about the fact we've both been having an existential crisis this week, just feeling there's nothing we can do to make this shitty world a better place.

I ordered a beer and a shot, paid with a ten and she gave me change for a twenty which I quickly pointed out. She said, "Thanks for your honesty: to which I replied "I wouldn't steal from my favorite bartender."

The odd thing she did is later she told me she had ordered a custom hand made thing and was really excited about it coming today or tomorrow and showed me a picture of a really beautiful burlesque-style corset. (Something she didn't tell anyone of other regulars about) I made sure to compliment it. So now I'm confused why she showed me something that intimate. Does she think of me as one of the girls? Did she know I'd appreciate the craftsmanship? Or did she want me to make suggestive comment about wanting to see her wear it?

Then the bar started to get real busy, so we didn't have much of a chance to talk the rest of the night.

I really don't have time user, I'm too tired. Buying them is easier

>boilerplate
exactly, in some bars or pubs they put shots of vodka into a pint of beer and it's good
you can replicate this sans via simple mixing
sux to be you, no wonder your incel, being able to cook is really useful and fulfilling

Attached: I stare at you while you sleep.jpg (960x960, 58K)

how long has this been going on? i dont have a ton of game but its really hard to give proper advice since i know so little. did she say what the corset was for? what did you say about it and how did she react?

ive never tried it but i dont go out to drink much anymore beyond korean bars. if i do go to a club i just get a jagerbomb to get me moving idk if a boilerplate or a voda and beer will help me out. never liked vodka much myself

well it's a quick way to drunkenness bc teh beer hides the vodka hit behind a nice fresh template i would say
i suppose you can do the same with gin if that's more to your liking

Anyone else looking forward to autumn btw

Attached: photo_2019-08-31_21-18-45.jpg (736x736, 85K)

I've known her as my bartender for years and when the bar she used to work at burned down, we both -by coincidence- wound up at this other bar (it's closer to both our houses).

Like I said before, we're both artists while she's a bit more Bohemian than I am. We both are fond of Art Nouveau and a painter named Picabia so we can find things to talk about with each other that the other regulars are clueless about. We share tidbits of our lives with each other (she asks about my father who is ill) but never deep personal stuff. I don't want to be that guy who tells the bartender all his problems.

user I'm sorry that you're not capable of understanding basic statements. I'll make it easier for you:
Me no incel

>Me no incel

Attached: 1491873481051.png (860x650, 48K)

Happy for you fren. Must be nice to have someone that share the same art tastes. All I have are art hoes which have no idea about anything

yeah i feel you. ive tried somek a ton and love how it somehow enhances both alcohols. im def looking forward to autumn, cant wait for the heat to fuck off
idk how invested yo are in having this bar stay your fav bar or how invested you are in her but i would ask her out bro. seems like you guys have some things in common and she doesnt hate you at the very least. its not like you are putting everything on the line and you cant go back to the bar if she rejects you either. you cacn then move on and just become friends with her while looking for other girls to be serious with

>Too lazy to dig archives
But I'm not an incel, you can Google what it means I dunno

Attached: cc3695e5b15a9394227f084464ef6408e11caf6f84384778f35dbd3e3ef80fe3.jpg (550x550, 65K)

that's exactly what a incel wretched tripfag would say

Attached: 1499455287625.png (253x199, 6K)

Idk man. Have fun with your delusions and trust issues I guess

Attached: 1567510471088.png (1021x765, 365K)

One slow winter night, she and I got into a very light hearted debate if Eleil or Eero Saarinen was a better designer. She liked Eero's deigns better because of the Retro Futurism and I like Eleil's more old-world style.

The other people at the bar just listened to us with confused, blank looks on their faces.

I'd like to ask her out, but I'm bad at reading people. For all I know, she's taking pity on me as the loneliest guy she's ever met and if you saw how beautiful she is (pale, black hair, blue eyes, wonderful smile) you'd understand why I feel she's out of my class.

Beside, I'm a poorfag who can't really afford to take her some place nicer than the bar she works at.

we're all bad at reading people we are into bro. if yo dont want to shoot your shot thats totally understandable but i would go for it even if it goes poorly. you just need to ask her out on a normal date and get to know her more in a different setting. if things dont work out then thats just life butif she's nice enough to 'take pity on the lonliest guy she's ever met' she might be nice enough to look past wealth and status. plus being with someone can help you want to better yourself somehow and inspire you to try new things and reach new heights. sorry i dont want to sound like a selfhelp guru but my gf has helped me get better and she's def out of my leageu as well

nothing better than shitposting and some cheap vodka
have wine in cellar but gonna open later with my buddy

Attached: IMG_20190909_23.jpg (2034x2180, 666K)

There's an event I have to go to in a couple months where 2 of her favorite musicians (world known) will be at as well as many other local celebrities and maybe some other famous people (I don't have all the details yet) and I do plan on asking if she wants to be my guest to the event.

cheers man, hope you have a good time alone and then with your bud bro
yeah i remember. i would try to feel out her reaction at being asked as your date before committing how you want to frame the night as. good luck though user. life can take strange turns for the better and i hope this is one of those times

See, the thing is she's 'modern woman' enough that I think if she wanted a date, she'd have asked me already. That's just the vibe I get. On top of that, I showed her my new business cards a few months ago and she thought the design was 'brilliant' and asked to keep it.

Well, my phone number is on the bloody thing...

then maybe you are right to just keep her as a friend. idk ive never tended bar but i have worked retail and food service and have had customers flirt with me before but its actually pretty rought to go after someone, even i fyou like them, as the worker because while you could potentially just avoid the bar if things didnt work out, shed had to find a new job. i guess i also never met someone to really reciprocate the interest until my current gf but people are different. if youre happy with things as they are thats fine but i always advocate trying new things and making moves if you can