Women are ba-

>Women are ba-

Attached: 9793158D-F923-4FD3-98B3-4F64A4359FE4.jpg (750x588, 104K)

-d.
Suicide is human right.

they only saved him because they knew he was a tax payer and they need them programs

great they saved him. but they wouldn't be his friend, partner, or even invite him for dinner. at least they kept another one of the tax cattle working and producing. that's gotta count for something

Oh no user is about to kill himself! If he dies than we can't make fun of him anymore!
>*save his life*
Look Stacy they're putting him in the ambulance and taking him away!
>*take 50 snapchats of him*
LOL when Chad sees this he's gonna laugh his ass off!

I bet they offered sex but didnt deliver

Stopping anyone who's legally considered an adult from suicide should be punishable by death. It's just for appearances, fake philanthropy and delaying the inevitable.

that guy a nig?

Did they fuck him or something?
lol

what cunts. they'll force this guy to live but won't actually help make his life any more bearable at all
you shouldn't stop someone from committing suicide unless you're actively going to take part in making them feel less suicidal. just stopping the act at that moment for the sake of showing off about what a good person you are is disgusting.

he thought they were gonna date him kek

Attached: 5374d37bdc2ff.image.jpg (859x813, 39K)

basically this, normgroids are subhuman

you sound like an entitled dip

i believe people are entitled to end their own lives if they so choose. if someone wants to get involved with that they had better be prepared to put in the effort to make the guy's life worth living, even if it's something simple like checking up on him once in a while. but I'm sure that didn't happen LOL. they cashed their virtue points and tuned him out forever

>even if it's something simple like checking up on him once in a while. but I'm sure that didn't happen LOL
guaranteed it didn't

if he wanted to die he would've done it no matter what other people said to him. he clearly has very weak conviction.

Ye they're probably gonna fuck him after

Nah but the only reason why he didnt kill himself is because he thought they were gonna date him

>Ye they're probably gonna fuck him after
na

I like that it says "prevent" instead of "change his mind" or something. Like nothing implies that that man won't be just as miserable and won't try it again at a later time.

They won't even let the guy die. They just want more lonely men to watch them be hypersexual with 8+/10s
>inb4 incel
I'm a chad (who turns down flirty women because Jesus comes first).

yeah but nobody actually gives a shit about the guy's feelings. it's all just theatrics

Based chadbro calling out the thots

Attached: 1518198445263.jpg (722x583, 67K)

And yet they still wouldn't have sex with him, which is the same thing is saying "I think your genetic line should die"

Based christbro, Jesus is also my best bro. Makes me sick how many thots are allowed in church these days.

why are women such monsters bros?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (1280x1237, 128K)

not everyone is entitled to have sex with you you brainless incel

>preventing suicide is a good thing
all they did is make some poor guy suffer more

why do the disgusting thots that approach me get so mad when i reject them then?

Good, but the source isnt.

Having two thots come up to me to try and get me not to jump in order to virtue signal would only make me want to jump more

Poor dude and fuck those roastie, suicide is always a net positive

Gonna brag on Instagram after this as well. Disgusting roasties at least offer your rotting vaginas.

Attached: 1567927198874.jpg (640x804, 155K)

>Some of my best friends are black

If anyone ever tried stopping me I'll just kill myself elsewhere. Having some normie trying to talk me out of it would kill the mood. Especially knowing that they're going to brag about how much of a saint they are on social media.

He should do what that whore did a few years back and sue them

Attached: 1530921244549.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Guy looks black so no.
They just wanted his bbc.

Can you please remove Aoi from this picture? Thanks.