Use tablet to display recipe for swedish meatballs

>use tablet to display recipe for swedish meatballs
>finish cooking, leave tablet, put up leftovers
>come back later
>tablet is displaying lock screen (pic related)
>sister must have seen it
SHE KNOWS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09-17-29-13.png (1200x1920, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU4tYaGm7BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you would just stop being gay this wouldn't be a problem, faggot.

How is this an original reply, shame on you all, this shouldn't be the first time this has been said

Fpbp
user, why are you such a retarded faggot?
Just have your wallpaper be normal like a fully black screen

Whites need to go back.

>use tablet to display recipe for swedish meatballs
>he diden't just write it down pin up to the fridge or metal wall so you don't have to look for it again
There's the problem you fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1567276855998.jpg (900x899, 661K)

>not using a smart fridge

Attached: CYD7ETGWwAIcnRh.jpg (675x1200, 99K)

>Buying a fridge so it can sell data about you and track all your shit
Oh user, why does everything have to be a smart device?

Because I'm not a fucking communist and I support capitalism

I'm pretty sure your property spying on you for third parties isn't "capitalism" but quite the opposite of it

>saying goodmorning/goodnight, hello/goodbye to your fridge
no

Attached: pepeyikes.jpg (250x202, 7K)

>buying anything that is ""smart""
nigger is just a fucking fridge that keeps shit cold not a fucking vending machine

Attached: 1568037052071.jpg (537x537, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cU4tYaGm7BQ
Educate yourself retards. Advertising and polling consumers is a FUNDAMENTAL part of capitalism. It could not work without it.
Kill yourselves kikes.

>kikes
nice try shlomo

Attached: 1492194128687.png (980x1048, 257K)

>i watched a 60 year old 20 minute youtube video ive educated myself
fucking kek at you

Attached: 1558554339976.jpg (700x1045, 55K)

Maybe if you weren't a cumbrian who made his wallpaper weird lewd stuff you'd be fine.
Alright, here it is. You can leave now, buddy.
Either this is bait, or you're one of those fags who falls for whatever gimmicks tech companies push. Think of the type that buys a new phone every year or leases the latest cars.

Attached: 20190909_150456.jpg (2160x2160, 1.37M)

>cumbrian
cumbrain. I'm phoneposting from the shitter, and autocorrect is dumb.

this dudes a nigger lmao

such a huge waste of time. You're so desperate for attention

So capitalists should spy on their technology then?

?
the oposit is YOU (owner) being able to spy on your property (technology) since you OWN it

Attached: 1524055184483.jpg (482x561, 54K)

i wasen't even talking about capitalism user.
the idea of a ""smart"" fridge is fucking retarded and it mostly appeals to people that have electric meme cars than anyone else.
Imagine the costs to fix that piece of electrical disaster.
Why in the actual fuck do people want to put retarded amounts of technology on a fridge that wasen't even required for the fridge in the first place? the fridge itself was fine as it fucking is and done its job for decades.
>something electrical breaks
>fridge dies because the a part of the fucking touch screen broke
>spend atleast 600 dollars (probably more) to fix that bullshit

Attached: 1565658962795.jpg (500x500, 21K)

She probably thinks you want some swedish meatballs......

>it mostly appeals to people that have electric meme cars than anyone else.
Electric vehicles make more sense. Why do you think trains use diesel engines to generate electricity to drive an electric motor?

>Imagine the costs to fix that piece of electrical disaster.
The same as any other fridge? Why would gluing a tablet to the door make the fridge itself more complicated.

>Why in the actual fuck do people want to put retarded amounts of technology on a fridge that wasen't even required for the fridge in the first place?
Fridges for the last 30 years or so have had computers in them. This is just putting a slightly faster computer in it. Literally just adding a few extra chips and a screen.

For being white, you sure have a lot to learn.

Attached: 1567638759030.jpg (517x567, 44K)

i am tech illiterate, the post

Do you know the phrase "system on a chip"?

>he thinks i'm a wh*tetoid just because i like larping as them
>The same as any other fridge? Why would gluing a tablet to the door make the fridge itself more complicated.
getting a new and "smart" fridge is like getting a brand new car, why do you think people prefer older cars that were far more reliable than today?
this isn't the 80 and 90s anymore where shit actually lasts for decades and it was extremely simple technology. as a matter fact i have a fridge from the late 80s and the last serious repair i had on it was a decade ago and cost me 300 dollars.
>Fridges for the last 30 years or so have had computers in them. This is just putting a slightly faster computer in it. Literally just adding a few extra chips and a screen.
You act like computer chips and a screen are dirt cheap. the fucking screens on phones cost an arm and a leg that you're better off getting a used phone. did i forget to mention that some of these "smart" fridges requires internet just to normally function?
When new cars come out good luck finding decent or good parts for a decent price outside of a dealership. almost the same story goes to fridges and most electronic products.

Attached: 1567268233733.jpg (601x800, 60K)

Fridges today are still as simple as they were back then. Throwing a computer on a compressor doesn't change the fundamentals.
You aren't entirely wrong though. Cheaper materials such as the shelving and making it so if the computer dies, the fridge dies certainly makes it more prone to death. That isn't lack of simplicity, it's planned obsolescence.

>You act like computer chips and a screen are dirt cheap
They are. The compressor in the fridge is going to be hundreds or even thousands of times more expensive than the computer bits. This is true for the screens as well, which are likely low quality reject panels they had no other use for anyway.

>the fucking screens on phones cost an arm and a leg that you're better off getting a used phone
That's because phones have a massive mark up, and they pack lots of technology into a small package. The chips and screens they use in fridges are ancient technology compared to what phones use today.

>did i forget to mention that some of these "smart" fridges requires internet just to normally function?
I'm sure the fridge still cools fine without it. But yes, it's retarded.

>When new cars come out good luck finding decent or good parts for a decent price outside of a dealership. almost the same story goes to fridges and most electronic products.
Electric cars should be far more simple to work on, they're batteries with some motors hooked toa drive train. Compare that to an engine alone.

Attached: Exploded-view-of-a-1953-Mk-VII-Jaguar-in-line-six-internal-combustion-motor-bottom-end.png (850x871, 333K)

>Electric cars should be far more simple to work on, they're batteries with some motors hooked toa drive train. Compare that to an engine alone.
I agree to that, they're incredibly simple and they weren't that bad of an idea to begin with. but there is a big problem... we don't even have the technology (let alone the infrastructure and security issues) to fully implement them into society.
I remember in the early 90s people were always saying "oh we gonna have 3 wheel cars or flying cars in a few decades it will be a amazing thing"
It's gonna take decades and maybe centuries until we actually see electric vehicles to be a common thing (probably in 2080s or later) the infrastructure cost will be huge and electricity consumption is gonna go through the roof. if 330 million suddenly gotten electric cars + recharge stations replaced gas stations, enjoy power outages or similar.
also most americans are impatient as fuck and it will take 45 minutes just to recharge your car and alot of people will be in line to recharge their car, like a drive-thru.

Attached: 1568038378420.jpg (491x600, 48K)