Hey frens

hey frens
how do I get rid of nigger immigrants in Mexico?
they're chimping because "muh we deserve to be in America". I'm starting to hate niggers because of these retards. and the government won't do shit about them.

Attached: JPEG_20190831_230435.png (500x667, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iB38IA4LdiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone hates niggers fren

Based Mexicans preventing more shitstain third worlders from invading the country and spreading their genes

how the fuck did they get from Africa to Mexico?

Jews of course.
and what's funny is Mexico did have a problem with immigrants, but it was easy, put them in jail and deport.
but now a shitload are here. they are literally retarded.

thank you, fren, I didn't wanna be alone on this.

>live in pueblo magico overruled by narcs
>south americans arrive
>they're just loitering around
>give food, give shelter, no work, we're refugees just give free stuff
>half of them vanishes during the night
>rest of them start chimping about it
>authorities didn't care, they also wanted them gone
>media didn't care because they're old news
>we didn't care because fuck them
>the other half disappeared in less than a week
>thanks based narcs

Attached: 1458093075361.jpg (500x750, 111K)

Here's me waiting for you to go full Liveleak on them, bros. Just cartel.webm the fuck out of the coons.

based fellow Mexican

where are the liberal white knights to come to nigger refugees defense lads? Oh wait they cant reconcile the fact that OP isn't white

Attached: 1565900376666.png (758x802, 849K)

Thought I was gonna see a gif of that bus just mowing down Africans, was very disappointed. Also kek at your situation, I can't say I envy you but I do not feel sorry for you. Seen Mexican posters for years on Jow Forums boasting about how they handle "their niggers" with pictures of the odd cartel victim and such, not so easy now is it?

thanks based narcs

I think the cartel, and just tired Mexicans sick of their shit will just end up Killin these fools. I don't understand why niggers literally have to ruin EVERYTHING.

I shall help my fellow Mexicans, and my fellow Americans.

kek, yea, actually people have never really said anything to me for my political beliefs and all that. feels good being a "minority" so I can hate minorites.

those with high power in Mexic(cartel)do handle their niggers, just not the government. but I do agree that we aren't doing anything now. but we know people will.

and not only that they'll likely patronize you and say "you learned it from whitey" not giving your own observational skills any credibility

Join the CJNG and dispose of them.

they swam.
based Mexico

Mexico's a nice country...
Too bad you're having these problems.
And why do they want to come to America, the supposed land of racism and white supremacy?

THANK YOU MEXICO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iB38IA4LdiU

stuff like this, made me very anti semitic too. how am I supposed to have a political opinion when all they do is blame whites for how I think, and why are niggers bashing America but want in? white genocide?
I really want the government to do something, but they do nothing but force the people, the police, and the cartel to do their business. America could not exist tomorrow and I believe these retards will chimp out still.

They're from Haiti. The only good thing about being a future communist shithole like Venezuela is that all the niggers will fuck off at the first signs of economic hardship.

Niggers are pretty cool

I like how that one officer was ready to square up with that nigga lmao.

>Niggers are pretty cool
na

depends.
but Africans?
nah.
they aren't only ruining countries. they still can't have their own good country because they are ruining that too.

What are niggers doing in Mexico..?

bros. now you understand how much wh*tes sacrificed to give you the good life.

no idea just want them out. if they enter the us I'm actually blaming the Jews.

thanks white boi, but please start another American revolution so it can benefit Mexico too.

Narcos are business men and they don't want anything drawing attention to their towns.

I can't see living under their rule being horrible unless you can't mind your own business.