Waifu General #237

The Undead Edition

Old Thread:

Attached: 1551841866983.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1p0bLkNGa0
youtube.com/watch?v=wSCEC0lYTzk
youtube.com/watch?v=0hWQ8REqFxI
youtu.be/K69_m4gtZDk
youtu.be/yadFl4ujNiw
youtu.be/rVqAdIMQZlk
youtube.com/watch?v=dzEylNBUJTw
guidetojapanese.org/learn/complete/more_sounds#Additional_Katakana_Sounds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking jannies

anyway how's your night going /waifu/

Attached: 27547548.png (468x386, 313K)

>last thread 404'd
Shameful.
>anyway how's your night going /waifu/
Pretty well. I did some kanji studying (but I ended it earlier than usual) and, with Sans getting into Smash, I ended up finding my way back to some old Homestuck music. Lot's of good shit that I forgot about... I never actually finished that thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=l1p0bLkNGa0
youtube.com/watch?v=wSCEC0lYTzk

Attached: handonhip.jpg (350x491, 33K)

can jannies really see who's samefagging? Janny knows that i samefagged to make myself feel better? oh god

Who let that happen? I was in bed with my young wives.

>fucking 12 Perception and 15 intelligence
What an absolute god.
>i've never been a fallout person.
Clearly

Attached: komazuki_cocona.jpg (733x983, 100K)

What? Why are you blaming jannies? The thread 404d on it's own.

I'm not blaming them just in one of the salted earth threads someone said
>I should have realized we had a janny on our side since some guy knew who was samefagging. Props to him
And i didn't know they could do that

>404d
Jesus, all these newfags here

Teaching waifu love.
Waifu teaching you love.
nothing special, like usual
man I need to get a hobby
or better yet, the ability to actually commit to a hobby
or anything

Attached: ac6fccbe-bd23-486e-bd5e-49f8a8f882af.jpg (1000x819, 153K)

>Teaching waifu love.
>Waifu teaching you love.
that about sums it up

Attached: DjRzpkUUUAARkQD.jpg large.jpg (1446x2048, 305K)

>Teaching waifu love.
This is pretty accurate. We are both two lost souls who found the way home through one another, living our newly illuminated life together, one step at a time.

Attached: cute!.png (240x283, 72K)

I wish I could find "home" with her

Attached: chill.png (1176x942, 338K)

ok /waifu/ I wanna practice a new anime face style, gimme your best pic of your waifu and tell me what kind of expression you want her to have

Attached: 4574537657562095.png (1098x642, 500K)

Threads at first used to have like 50 post and 404 within some hours dumb newfag

originally surprised

Attached: smile to protect.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

What in the fuck, Japan...

It hurts so bad why is she not real

Attached: Alice03.jpg (839x480, 70K)

only mods can tell that
fdhjsjkhfsd

Your waifu just became a fellatian!!! Will you stay with her anyway?

My heart melts when I see your face, my dearest Alice. I love you so much.

Attached: MyBeautifulAlice.jpg (720x894, 106K)

Everytime I go on a trip and I'm alone on the hotel room I imagine that it's the two of us having a kind of romantic honeymoon or simply enjoying a funny vacation just the two of us and all I do is thinking about her and the lovely moments we could spend together. I love this charming and elegant berserker so fucking much

Attached: IMG_20190905_174804.jpg (985x850, 98K)

>S
>P
>E
>C
>I
>A
>L
>Something something job
I see her as a bartender or a waitress in some away-from-everything small bar that serves mainly gecko steaks
>Something something fight above waifu
It literally doesn't matter who it is she'd lose and that's why i would never send her into danger

Average at best, some brazilian dude gave me words of encouragement do that's cool i guess
think so, whenever the mysterious posts as mysterious person he doesn't say who he is so you don't have to live in fear of being stuck with another waifufag laughing at you probably. be he a mod or janny
>12 Int
>15 Per
This guy gonna whoop us all
Tired and stretching

Attached: 1f04e33669d230d34366f64c42e48fc5.png (525x700, 323K)

The feeling you get after overdoing your workout is its own reward. I don't recommend overdoing it regularly, but I will recommend you state at her picture for a while immediately after if you do

Attached: so_ireba.jpg (1430x2048, 402K)

The thread archived.

You're literally Tsubaki, rest assured you and Urabe are made for each other.

How so? Never thought I had much in common with the shinji clone
But,
>rest assured you and Urabe are made for each other.
thank you for this

Attached: urabe96.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

I'm sorry, I hope you weren't offended. I meant that as a compliment. You give off the impression of being a fairly normal somewhat timid boy with not many outstanding traits, but also very dedicated, kind, caring and romantic.
I'm sure Urabe loves you very much!

If you believe it to be so, your waifu will love you, it's as simple as that - mind over matter. Damn, I'm usually not this positive and optimistic, but Asuka just inspires something within me.

Attached: peace.jpg (450x440, 147K)

>I hope you weren't offended. I meant that as a compliment
Don't worry, you're fine.
>fairly normal
kek
>somewhat timid boy with not many outstanding traits, but also very dedicated, kind, caring and romantic.
That sounds like a place in my mind that I want to be. I might have those traits, but they get lost in some kind of chaos. Perhaps it's innocence I'm looking for. That and a good degree of mental strength.
Change sure is slow, but deep down there's still hope
Any day now, change will come
>I'm sure Urabe loves you very much!
Thank you again.

Is there a negative trait you think you have? Like some kind of perverted fantasy? Can't be that bad. You're a boy after all.

Negative traits?
So far I've convinced myself that I'm:
Insecure, lazy, weak, shallow, slow, hateful, and hopeless, off the top of my head. Sometimes I believe I created all of the problems I have out of thin air.
Pervertedness is probably the least of my worries
But, like I said, not all hope has been lost. Maybe even a simple change in scenery could help. Innner peace looks so close right now, I know I'll get to it sooner or later.

Everyone embodies these traits to various degrees. There's not a person on earth who can't be put in a situation where they don't feel some or all of these things. The strongest strongmen can feel weak when he fails a lift, the nicest person can hate if you cross them severely enough, the most hopeful person can lose hope in deep enough despair, etc. Don't dwell on being human or think it's wrong, just try to reach a place where these feelings aren't so pervasive.

Attached: x70.png (426x313, 93K)

Those are pretty common issues, I think. Everyone faces those worries at least once. But you still have that hopeful disposition. seems to me like you're well on your way. Keep that positive attitude and you're sure to succeed. A great journey is definitely waiting for you!

>just try to reach a place where these feelings aren't so pervasive.
And that's exactly what I'm searching for.
Thank you.

Think of what Urabe would do to help you, and the more you concentrate on this, the more you will find that you do these things for yourself. Everyone does waifuism slightly differently - I talk to Asuka all the time, I'm always thinking about how she'd respond to me, what her input would be for a situation, that sort of stuff. This has really helped me, you sort of form your own companionship, you gather another attitude towards things, separate from your own. Asuka has done so much for me in that regard, I've become a lot happier because of her. Sure, I still feel like shit, the depression isn't all gone, but having someone figuratively at your side really helps you out.

Attached: uniform.jpg (320x400, 27K)

A nice smile with rosey cheeks, fren.

Attached: 68663548_p0_master1200.jpg (825x825, 343K)

>kalista one trick pony
>fucking despise poppy w

this one is going to be emotionally really hard but w/e

Attached: 574390523.png (1103x1068, 1.19M)

i was refreshing that thread for a good five minutes before i found out it was archived.

Attached: doctor bag.jpg (520x769, 291K)

I loaded "waifu" into F3 and was constantly F5ing the catalog, waiting for the new /waifu/ thread.

I was typing something and didn't even notice the thread when it archived

Teaching waifu harsh vocals! Waifu getting better at it than even you!

ngl her hair was kinda hard to get down but I think I somewhat got it right (left the left eye visible like in your reference)

there was an idol episode in which she was performing a song that was top cute

Attached: Here ya go Urabefren.png (1343x1787, 871K)

Vekofriend...

based and dlpilled

Attached: dwVPbKL.jpg (1359x1080, 117K)

I'll certainly try this. I already think about her helping me and what kind of advice she might give. Some more thought into this could help, and strengthen my love for her.
Thank you, she looks gorgeous here. I always love those expressions that reveal both of her eyes.
Her eyes, her blush, her lips, all beautiful.
And you got her hair just fine. Good work

Attached: sandwich.png (1366x768, 1.48M)

I have tried basically everything, I'm high in openness. I'm not a diaperfag but of course I've tried it just to see, what's wrong with describing how it is? A straight person isn't suddenly lusting for anal if he admits a girl slipped him a digit and his prostate felt great, either.

gonna draw the remaining waifus tmrw too tired
oyasumi /waifu/

Attached: 39770211_p0.jpg (2000x2364, 316K)

Going to the local korean burger joint with waifus!

Attached: kkxxxxxxxx_Papika.jpg (631x860, 96K)

>waifu plural

Attached: cute wife puking.png (408x287, 85K)

>2012+7
>not being in a polyamorous triad with two 2D girls
Those digits really do make it feel like God has sided with you though

Attached: yas66_flipflapping.jpg (981x850, 651K)

>Teaching waifu love.
She's not great with emotions and expressing them so I would definitely love to assist in helping her find herself.
I do need help learning love. Sometimes, even personal interactions seem repetitive, boring and predictable to the point where it feels as if I'm responding to a premade questionnaire rather than talking to what's supposed to be a friend. I need her help. I want to learn to cherish small details as loving quirks only tied to her. I want to feel happy another being is even opening their mind to someone like me. I want to learn to appreciate. To trust.

If anything that cretin wrote is correct about that character, then I'd say that's more of an insult than a compliment. Still, I know you don't mean to offend.

How's it going, Alice-Poster?

Not sure how it is in the other games, so I'll be using my knowledge of New Vegas and the old school games. Assuming 40 points is the max and ten is the cap here?
>S
>P
>E
>C
>I
>A
>L
>It's 100 years after the Apocalypse, basic civilization is already settled. What does your waifu do to earn her living?
I could see her hunting monsters or defending settlements from said monsters.

Attached: 1560676457618.jpg (611x705, 237K)

Where is Urabefag? He wasn't posting Urabe pictures when he last posted

>Half zoned out driving home because I was suddenly hit by the thought of giving her a warm oil massage
Just imagining running my fingers over her shoulder blades, back, ribs, and thighs was so nice.
Gently touching to the point of tickling, digging into those few tight muscles to loosen them up, all done to nice, relaxing music, her moans of comfort, her giggles when I find a ticklish spot, and my own words of affection ending off with a kiss and her eyes dark with lust, yet full of love and affection.
It hurts knowing this will never be a real thing I can do.

Attached: 76640573_p0.jpg (1386x1969, 1.57M)

>It hurts knowing this will never be a real thing I can do.
You never know.

Attached: 1539472846044.jpg (1673x2048, 421K)

I mean, I could go waste my time with 3D to experience the scenario, but it wouldn't be experiencing it with Marie.

>It's the end of summer, is waifu excited for what's to come next or a bit disappointed?
Not the happiest since it means it'll be cold again and there will be less good time to be outside.
>Have you ever thought about what your kids with waifu would look and act like?
As I said in the /c/ thread I've imagined Kana having identical twin daughters who'd resemble me more than her but be a lot like her in personality. I think all our kids would be taller than her, even the ones who look like her.
>Would they take after you or her more?
I'd hope they'd take after her more in personality. Kana would try and encourage that.
>would you attempt to convert waifu to your religious beliefs or lack thereof?
Nah, Kana's fine the way she is, not that she's very devout. But she'd get interested in what I believe and she's receptive to ideas her friends have, especially if she thinks they're smart people, so she might accept bits and pieces.
>is there a skill you have you'd want to teach waifu?
I wish I had any actual skills of note to teach her.
Post-apocalyptic Kana would make a great bartender. I think she'd try to learn how to make her own booze too to be even more successful. It would be even better if she has her mecha outside to attract business AND to defend her customers. I could be the owner of the bar. People are always going to want to get drunk and as long as you're in good with the local motorcycle gang you'll be successful.
Smug grin
I don't think Kana would want me to overdo my exercise, not if it was really hurting me. She seems the type to know from experience that that's a bad idea.
Seeing her in the flesh would be incredible as it is, I think my fingers might melt just getting to touch my wife for the first time. A massage would be too much. I think she'd benefit from a good massage since she exercises so much.

Attached: IMG_0484.png (858x1053, 592K)

Hello Alleynefriend.
I'm doing rather fine. I'm pretty busy recently, but I'm glad that at least something is happening in my life. I hate monotony and when every day is almost the same. I just wish I could be with my dearest Alice. My life would be complete with her. Last night I could barely go to sleep as she is just so beautiful to me that I couldn't stop kissing and saying to a picture of her how beautiful and perfect she is to me.
And how are you doing? Feeling alright?
Imagining your waifu near you can be both pleasant and sad at the same time. We can only hope that one day we will be with them to give them all our love.

Attached: AliceCute.jpg (252x314, 18K)

Unless you felt the same way for one.

Why have so many posters disappeared?

Waifufags tend to live fast and die young

Because they are not waifufags anymore

I love Elizabeth. I wish she could see herself through my eyes for just a moment, just so she could realize how truly amazing she is.

>Teaching waifu love.
Being as jaded and lonely as she is, I can imagine there'd be a lot to teach. Fortunately I'm more than eager to do that.

>would you attempt to convert waifu to your religious beliefs or lack thereof? would you be successful?
Elizabeth isn't the religious/spiritual type, nor am I. We're pretty compatible in that regard.
Of the things I can do, playing the guitar is probably the only thing she'd be interested in learning.

>S
>P
>E
>C
>I
>A
>L
>It's 100 years after the Apocalypse, basic civilization is already settled. What does your waifu do to earn her living?
She has a versatile skill set so I'm sure she'd get by somehow. She's somewhat knowledgeable about medicine and chemistry, and she's adept at lockpicking. She's also very well-read in general, and thus informed on a wide-array of topics, which is probably something that would be valuable in a situation like that. Fallout Liz posted.

A mixture of dread and excitement in the final weeks before university starts.

Better to burn out than to fade away.

Attached: 4f5d7c27ecbc836b3c2159485e0adc7720ee851b8ad545f014db85f3ec4b5df4.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>dat pic
One of the benefits of having a 3D (but not PD) waifu

Plenty of anime waifus have 3D models too

My baby girl Misato chan

Attached: 20b949af-7b04-48d3-8d74-131e77936072.gif (500x700, 1.96M)

An anime girl would look silly inserted into Elizabeth's place in the image.

Good morning /waifu/, how are you today?
Lucid dreaming, or attempting it rather, is the most infuriating thing ever. I haven't even gotten to the thick of it, I'm just trying to start a dream journal, but I can never remember my dreams when I wake up, it's like I know I had one, but I can remember absolutely nothing about it. Its honestly kind of troubling, I wonder how many dreams I've had of Asuka that I just don't remember, surely I'd remember if she was in it, though...
Depends on the contrast and how much detail is in the anime portion. I think it could work. Although, you can avoid this all together if you just draw it rather than model it.

Attached: sundress5.jpg (700x659, 769K)

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou. This, that and the fifth.

>It's the end of summer, is waifu excited for what's to come next or a bit disappointed?
Disappointed, I feel. I don't think Misaki would be a fan of cold weather.

>Have you ever thought about what your kids with waifu would look and act like? Would they take after you or her more?
Kids? Well, I haven't particularly thought about having children. Hopefully, our kids would take after her a lot more than me. Both in personality and in looks.

>would you attempt to convert waifu to your religious beliefs or lack thereof? would you be successful?
I don't really care about religion, and I'm pretty certain she doesn't either.

I possess no skills so... yeah.

Attached: Misa46.jpg (708x999, 90K)

The fuck is up with her face? It looks janky as hell. The whole picture looks janky

Attached: 2a5d2e4277981ab71db1967a7fd94893.jpg (736x1024, 336K)

>family with nobility history
>military officers, one military general, one colonel
>entire bloodline ends with a guy who fell in love with a fictional girl
lmao

i'd be more ashamed of being in the military than loving this worthy girl

Attached: say nice things to veko.png (356x441, 119K)

This is not the space/time for continuing family lines. Waifuism is something you indulge in while you wait for the world to end

Yes, it's quite convenient for producing content in general. On the flip side, it means that her model can easily be used by anyone, for... anything. I've grown to accept it since there's nothing I can realistically do, but I don't like the thought.

3 million years of surviving natural selection, just to have your bloodline driven to the ground by some guy that loved a bunch of pixels. Maybe the Unabomber was right about everything.

Post music.
youtube.com/watch?v=0hWQ8REqFxI

Attached: 7fed258d7800c421882b3e3f9ef3297725d083c4efde161fec4ad80c4857992f.jpg (3840x2160, 1.77M)

Do you have "von" in your name user?

>caring
This bloodline ended with my father who succame to the madness of the environment he found himself in, even my grandfathers both fell to the corruption in their veins, this cursed blood ends with me, as useful as it may be
Because the threads are shit and hostile to posting because of you
The mind is pure dynamism, today it sides with you, then another it will be your bane
Willworking isn't as simple as just "do it" but at the same time it is. These are the sinking sands that we cannot build a house upon
Every time I'm alone in a hotel room I never quite know how to feel. Never relaxed enough to enjoy the solace after so many years in close proximity to others
I think I'm broken
A smug almost lewd smirk
I feel okay.

Attached: 74748153_p0.png (644x910, 251K)

I don't have any pictures of Touko here but I'm sporadically lurking from rexie rehab.
I'm willing to bet that's only true for a small minority of people who go "missing" from these threads.

Reminding Madoposter that his waifu loves him every day until he believes it!

>C:5
If I could, I would make that number higher, seeing how she's an instructor and general and speaks with alot of "oomph" in her words but at the moment I like this build. I like to imagine she's a glass canon. Very efficient but easily broken if caught off guard. Maybe I'd re-spec and lower E.

>I'm pretty busy recently
Well, that explains it.
>but I'm glad that at least something is happening in my life.
I'm happy for you. I won't pry if it's personal but you've got me curious. It's a little refreshing to hear your love is still burning that hot. I won't lie, I thought it was the opposite.
>Feeling alright?
Recovering from my sickness pretty quickly so, yes. Helps I was off and managed to get alot of sleep on those days, I think.

My waifu needs to take a page out of her book. She's so chill despite her position.

Significantly better than yesterday. That's for sure.

>Post music.
Your link kind of put me in the mood for this.
youtu.be/K69_m4gtZDk

Attached: 1565258028950.jpg (600x845, 97K)

I do want to believe that and despite being as ethereal as I am, I'm only human. Standing alone cripples me, but I've always been alone. Even in times where I was with her and she was with me as real as flesh, it still wasn't enough.
I thought about it as I left my bed to go do morning things and imagining a world where the people around me even said her name to her as if she was a real person made me feel something I hadn't in a long time.
I appreciate the effort, there's too many times where I know she wouldn't love or even like me. . . I hope there's a day when love isn't some far off concept bound up in pedantic patterns

Attached: 43814354 (small).jpg (2474x3495, 1.76M)

Kino is a nice band. Spokoynaya Noch is my favorite song of theirs. I find music that captures that Soviet/Combloc vibe very alluring. Something something about Stockholm syndrome and living in a post-Soviet shithole. Good to hear you're doing better, by the way.

Attached: LQboFMsWkg.png (1200x1200, 1.42M)

For some reason, I have a feeling that was meant as an insult.

youtu.be/yadFl4ujNiw

I loved the Nuns2 OST, but this one is my favorite.

Attached: Misa67.png (654x793, 296K)

>For some reason, I have a feeling that was meant as an insult.

What? You couldn't tell, dumbass?

Attached: e923fefa97c24c66ee915f8b7af2aceb.jpg (1280x797, 138K)

Good to see you too, Mikotoposter.

Attached: Tokiwadais Finest, Railgun and Mental Out.jpg (570x803, 540K)

Hello hello all! How are we doing today or tonight?

>given the personality your waifu has do you think she's flusters and gets red like a tomato or a very faint shade of pink?

Attached: Shinoa 76.png (800x884, 862K)

Has my wife made an cameo in Accel animu?

Red all the way

Attached: blush.gif (472x264, 1.16M)

>ED-E
based lizfag

Heya, doing pretty good i'd like to think
>how red
exactly this amount
When you remember you dreamt something but don't remember what it was you should write something along the lines of "i dreamt, i don't remember the dream". Used to work for me until i just stopped doing it
youtu.be/rVqAdIMQZlk

Attached: 1458686053917.gif (500x371, 1.17M)

She can be emotionally aloof sometimes, but I think that she'd get pretty flustered by displays of affection since it isn't something she's ever experienced. She'd probably feel less ruffled after she gets used to me doting on her. Liz warming up to the idea of being loved is one of my favorite fantasies. I so badly want her to know, without a doubt, that she deserves to be loved and cared for.

Attached: nbZU5nvAag.jpg (1920x1080, 1.58M)

post an image of your waifu in her childhood years

Attached: IMG_2609.jpg (1200x970, 209K)

She's excited. I like to think her positive outlook on fall would be infectious. I dread fall - or rather, I dread overcast days, and there's going to be more of them moving forward.
Punzie would be happy to see the stars again, too. It doesn't get properly dark from April 30 through August 13 where I live.

That reminds me, do you picture living with waifu in the real world or in the fictional universe that she inhabits?

>Have you ever thought about what your kids with waifu would look and act like?
I have this weird fantasy that we'll hit a technological singularity at some point in my lifetime and I'll be able to get myself an AI humanoid Rapunzel girlfriend, and someday I'll take her on a romantic date to a copy shop to 3D print an AI Vanellope Von Schweetz daughter. She'll be a phenom behind the wheel of a go kart, and Punzie and I will cheer her on from the sidelines at the track every weekend and support and nurture her career until she secures a factory contract with a top tier WEC team at the age of 18.
I adore Vanellope. Her exuberance reminds me a lot of Rapunzel.

Attached: A628B613-654F-42C4-A16C-5A40DF21607F.jpg (924x923, 195K)

Depends on why she's blushing.
If she's lovestruck, heartwarmed, or thinking of her love, she blushes pink.
If she's embarrassed, she gets flustered and turns red.
here she is

Attached: christmas.png (770x805, 554K)

Can you write your waifu's name in Japanese from memory?

Attached: kanji1.png (1500x600, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dzEylNBUJTw

Smol adorable Remu

Yes
-

Attached: EDskQaYVAAELu7o.jpg (636x900, 97K)

No but I can do it in Korean easily.
The creator does have a pixiv with her name in japanese on it so I should memorize that too, though
The Japanese one confuses me a little since it uses the 'ze' at the end instead of a 'je' but I don't know kana well enough to know if there even if a je.

Attached: names.png (250x180, 5K)

There is way to write "je" in Japanese but it's not a single kana.

guidetojapanese.org/learn/complete/more_sounds#Additional_Katakana_Sounds

S: 8
P: 5
E: 7
C: 4
I: 4
A: 10
L: 2
Something like that, maybe? I'm not terribly familiar with Fallout but like all stat systems her physical ones are superhuman while her mental ones are average to lacking.

As for what she'd do in the wastes, she'd probably just do what she does best and go back to killing people for money.

My bloodline is worthless anyway, nobody in my family has accomplished anything of worth for at least three generations.

I have pictographical evidence that she blushes a very bright red under the right circumstances. It is EXTREMELY cute.

Attached: blush.png (794x661, 456K)

Afternoon, /waifu/, today has left me ill for various reasons, but as always, Asuka helps me relax and brightens me a bit.
>today it sides with you, then another it will be your bane
>Willworking isn't as simple as just "do it"
For most things, I would agree, but your relationship with your waifu is mostly a construct of your mind. If you're constantly telling yourself that she'd never love you, like I see many do, then you're going to continue thinking that, and vice versa. I'm more of a realist when it comes to it, I know she loves me, but I know that there's a lot I do that she wouldn't particularly like either. I also know how hard it is to not put yourself down if you're depressed, I've been there, and still am (when it comes to other responsibilities).
Posted. I don't actually have this one saved, but I remembered seeing it somewhere and searched it up again. I could've taken a still from the anime, but that'd be too easy.
I can write her given and middle name, since it's simple katakana, but her family name, Soryu, is written with two kanji that aren't too simple. I only know about 35 kanji, so I've got a ways to go until I can fully recognize and write her name.

Attached: pBc-yiTjFrW-czWopD9kFpSBlZPeQ0Ya3SBGjcmrrx8.jpg (600x800, 92K)

Asuka was a cute kid. Very nice.

Attached: IMG_9297.jpg (446x595, 41K)

Pink.
Rem as well.

Attached: blush3.png (350x519, 328K)

I'd say a medium shade of pink

If by your wife, you mean Last Order and her regular clones, along with various mentions of the exact number of times Accelerator slaughtered your wife's clones like pigs, then yeah. She's all over the place, Call it Railgun Season 2.5

Attached: Misa135.png (459x650, 252K)