Trans propaganda on Jow Forums

It has recently occurred to me that one of the possible reasons why there's so much tranny shilling on this board is because the pharmaceutical companies are trying to increase their HRT sale profits. Hence the bots, trolls, and reposts. Can't scroll a page these days without seeing some disgusting male genitalia affixed to a feminine male. Ridiculous. Begone, get your own board and stop shilling for big pharma.

Attached: xnnZ43yNyn92hbm13rIuJNPYPesGRvaFi7tb6hvLjB0.jpg (2320x3088, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/video/oxford-university-study-links-eating-173910838.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you look at him for more than 30 seconds, despite the lighting and the angles and all the effort he went through, you can tell that's a guy

Or maybe it's because it's funny how mad trannyposting makes some people.

who is this semen demon(maIe)

its probably cause trans people are "different" and this board is for "different" people

>you can tell that's a guy

a very cute guy

You're overthinking it user. It's literally just discord autists spamming threads and getting their friends to reply to it with obvious bait. I'd almost prefer if it were some nefarious corporation doing it for a profit instead of some idiots shitting up a board for absolutely free.

I think the glasses fool me. Take em off and it would be infinitely easier to tell

>tfw mtf tranny is prettier than you, a biological woman.

Attached: 1566662891853.gif (300x168, 111K)

>he poopposts about trannies for free

The penis is what tipped me off.

Attached: ba6dc59.jpg (1080x1920, 175K)

Ah at last. The true answer.

sourcesourcesource pls

Attached: 1554476307385.png (508x364, 208K)

that is not a guy. that is a girl.

>blah blah blah conspiracies
nah it's just the same /r9cute/ losers that have been doing it the whole time

there are actually a lot of transwomen who browse this board who are not affiliated with sketchy discords.

@taftaj1 on twitter and i think thats her username on reddit too have fun

and you're going to be gassed just the same faggot

if its really transgirls then they wouldnt be propagandizing to people who dont have dysphoria, at best theyre sissy fetishists

Attached: 0005811188_10.jpg (800x595, 107K)

not even 30 seconds. the glasses help hide it, but looking at the eyes and eyebrows are a dead giveaway.

Attached: yande.re 555808 pantyhose sweater utayoi_(umakatare).jpg (1242x2208, 472K)

>transwomen
>women

Attached: 1547234323046.png (521x467, 737K)

take your girl pills incels lol
you know this is a funny meme now right? so funny how angry you get, I'm not even trans and I find this shit fucking funny as hell, losers

I just post my (AGP) fetishes because my sad existence will never experience anything close to their fulfillment. Nothing personal brothers.

i just wish he stayed a man. too many cute boys are taking hrt nowadays, i just want an adorable boy to fuck, not a man with gross tits and the inability to cum

Attached: asbestos_removal_memes.jpg (720x703, 107K)

Gotta disagree. It's more like social outcasts look for sexual gratification in becoming women. Become women, aren't happy and then try to trannypost in an ultimately vain attempt to convince themselves that they made the right choice.
Sure they're trying to convince (you) but it's like how a daily weed smoker getting D's in class needs to debate with everyone about how "weed is healthy for you". The very supposition that they are wrong is something they cannot stand. It would mean they've irreparably damaged themselves and wasted years of their life. So they take to this board in the name of "trolling" or "helping incels" or whatever bullshit excuse they need to justify coping this hard.
So in reality when you engage a tranny shill, they don't see you a rational person who disagrees with them. They see you as a virtual manifestation of their regrets. In essence it's pointless. Hide the threads, stop giving them attention and let the 40% meme take its course.

Attached: fdb439cb7bf7c981ca4718f14fb1c3a6.jpg (1297x871, 197K)

>Hurr durr muh big pharma

Nah taftaj is just cute AF

Attached: A020FC7E-8855-4A36-A276-ABC11708E7A0.png (1136x640, 967K)

>implying thats a bad thing

I have a GF (female) and I think about Taftaj when we have sex

Very cute especially the small tits .

reminder that HRT causes cancer

When's that happening?

so does basically everything

>herp derp everything causes cancer
enjoy your 75% increased chance of cancer
pick up smoking while you are at it

Attached: 1463804315937.png (359x414, 150K)

It's just schizos manipulating r9k because r9k is retarded and easily trolled.
Estrogen is $10 total drug cost and probably one of the worst drugs possible to make money.

Tons of drugs have 100 total drug cost say like fatties or waaaaaa (((depressed))) people take with tens of millions of users.
How many (((trans)))trenders are there even? 100,000?
Fucking $10 minus $4 for ads minus $2 production sick $4 bro.

Or maybe we just live in a society where being trans is almost glorified and more people are staring to think it fits them

Disgusting circumcised penis

even chicken has been linked to cancer user, better go vegan while you can

finance.yahoo.com/video/oxford-university-study-links-eating-173910838.html

Only because you know beforehand.
But anyway, who cares if it's a boy ? The only question is whether it is attractive to you.

> The causes of transsexuality have been studied for decades. The most studied factors are biological. Certain brain structures in trans women have been found to be similar to cisgender women's as opposed to cis men's, and trans men's have been found to be similar to cis men's, even controlling for hormone use, which can also cause trans people's brains to become closer to those of cis people of the same gender. However, these studies are limited as they include a small number of tested individuals.[127] Brain structure differences have also been part of extensive research on biology and sexual orientation. Studies have also found that both androphilic and gynephilic trans women's brain function and responses are like cis women's and unlike cis men's, or are intermediate between the two. Likewise, studies such as Rametti's have found that trans men have male-like white matter patterns (even before using hormones), regardless of sexual orientation.

> Studies of twins suggest that there are likely genetic causes of transsexuality, although the precise genes involved are not fully understood.[128][129] One study published in the International Journal of Transgenderism found that 33% of identical twin pairs were both trans, compared to only 2.6% of non-identical twins who were raised in the same family at the same time, but were not genetically identical.[129] A study by Hare reported that trans women have a longer androgen receptor gene than cis men, which is less effective at binding testosterone, potentially preventing complete masculinization of the brain (prenatal androgen exposure or sensitivity, or lack thereof, is an often cited mechanism to explain observed brain-structure differences).[130] A study by Bentz found that trans men have a CYP17 allele distribution like cis men and unlike cis women.[131]

Have you idiots considered not talking about a subject you've not even researched for thirty seconds?

I'm a transgender fembot. I come here for free. Ask me anything.

How do you keep your bussi smelling fresh?

you're next, norman

Attached: life is a fuck.jpg (569x599, 31K)

It's possible, but I think it's more likely to be trannies themselves trying to recruit for their cult. These days ideology is a more likely motive than money.

Boys are not attractive to me.

What a profound post.
But surely there will be some tranny disagreeing with you while being completely oblivious that they just proved your point.

I shower every day, and I always prepare things properly before sex. Guys love to eat out my bussi.

>A study by Hare reported that trans women have a longer androgen receptor gene than cis men, which is less effective at binding testosterone, potentially preventing complete masculinization of the brain

Ah ok, so trannies have a handicap that makes their testosterone less efficient, therefor causing brain damage. Cool. Now we know that it's a mental disorder, thanks.

That's wrong in so many directions.
user what's it like to fail standardized testing?
What did you do with your time when everyone else was testing for hours?
Did you just stare at the paper for an hour straight at a time pretending to put on your best deep in thought face?
Fucking hilarious

Based rimjob loving trannyposter.

Show bussi in a skirt plz

Do you ever top these hornybois or are you exclusively a slutty bottom? Do you use condoms? Creampie? Do you go bussi to mouth and suck them clean?

You should try HRT and to understand how memes work, redditor

god will smite these demons

Attached: trannyorigins.jpg (1434x1432, 1007K)

they need to go (to another board)

Attached: normal2.jpg (474x704, 41K)

we should seriously round these people up (and give them their own Jow Forums board)

Attached: trannypimozide.jpg (673x801, 255K)

why do we allow them amongst us (on r9k?)

Attached: trannyshit.jpg (796x828, 71K)

>it was the kikes all along
how surprising

I support giving kids puberty blockers and hormones, it's the only way to get passable trannies like the delicious Emma Ellingsen