/drugfeel/

very sleepy edition

Attached: 1541536955242.jpg (640x640, 87K)

yeah

>54331219
yeah

thinking of ordering 50x from alexgrey, i msged him and he responded that i could get both the two other images that are 5x5 so i would have the genesha and the other image as long as i asked in the customer notes section

Have you tested/sampled your tabs from him yet? Curious as to strength compared to listed

yeah i had one, don't think it was 200ug(of course it wasn't), was pretty good though, and at the price, just take two lmao

Anyone here fucked with DMT?

>tar you can stick in the fridge or on a ice pack to harden up then you can cut it easy with an xacto blade
yeah should've guessed, just lazy i suppose
>if its the taste of smoking that you dont like
kinda like the way it tastes lol
>maybe opis just drop your blood pressure
opium doesn't do it
>when i get a new batch the nerves make my blood pressure drop too
thats relieving to hear
>watching needles go into my arm makes my pressure plummet too
when i used to have needlework done by nurses i would almost always pass out and what not but when i used to inject ketamine i didnt have that problem.
>but are you on anything?
about to smoke a tiny bit of dope and see where it goes from there.

>opium doesnt do it
weird desu
do any opi pills do it?
yea getting blood drawn/injections is always an affair for me
especially cos i have to do it all the time lmao
do you have opi experience?
def just take it slow, take a bit of a pause between hits and see if theres a point when it happens or if its just from the get go

Attached: 1231412312.png (564x542, 108K)

I heard some scientists (who get paid real money) tested dmt as an antidepressant? Complete relief of symptoms was reported for up to two weeks to 6 weeks. Don't quote me on that. Inb4 you do anyway. The downsides include spazzing out talking to gnomes for 30 minutes.

alright so long story short my parents are stupid ass NEET jesuscucks and i need to make edibles at home with no smell, is an 80% liquor like Stroh strong enough to leech the THC/CBD from AVB into it (dont want to waste my real weed) and get one crunk since thc is fat/alcohol soluble & vaped bud contains enough active ingredient or so i heard? I am thinking to mix this shit in a big glass, let it soak for 2 days, transport it in a thermos and pour it out in shot-sized portions. Maybe 4g AVB per 500mL liquor. Might need to impress people here so pls confirm

Attached: fullsizeoutput_6059.jpg (1137x1705, 214K)

>The downsides include spazzing out talking to gnomes for 30 minutes.
my "oil burners" arrived in the mail on monday, can't wait to get home and talk to some fucking gnomes

i tried to get lsd today and sat in my car for four hours waiting for a dealer ive never bought from before.
He never showed up.

Attached: 1567489299006.png (488x358, 236K)

purty fucking high on grass. i get way more alcohol supply for cheaper though. plus, having a good alcohol buzz beats being high.

being high is kinda cool, but it feels harder to hide (paranoia), and more so makes you just kinda dumb and sensually strange. though things feel like it's movies + real life when driving this one time.

goes figures that alcohol is more acceptable

sobriety sucks

i actually fear the day when i am not on something

i cannot sleep because of withdrawals

Attached: 1567492385504.png (751x684, 683K)

Tremendous mindfuck followed by absolute peace, good shit.

Attached: 28304-22275-26454.jpg (438x438, 18K)

the novelty of sobriety after a long period of being fucked up on something or other 24/7 is great imo
I'm unironically high on life rn

anyone else enjoy cottonmouth?

Attached: Smugsei.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

The demon at the end of time is going to destroy my soul forever and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Attached: 1567880371449.gif (500x715, 518K)

>do any opi pills do it?
nope, i remember being prescribed oxycodone years ago and it didn't happen
>do you have opi experience?
a couple months of it recreationally, yeah
>def just take it slow, take a bit of a pause between hits and see if theres a point when it happens or if its just from the get go
every time i've done heroin i've binged moderately hard over the course of a couple of hours until i couldn't anymore, tonight i've been trying to do less of it slower and i haven't run into much of it so far
its not a complete killjoy. i usually spend the whole ordeal at least half asleep anyway. better than being sober.

>cottonmouth
Idk why but it depends with who I am
if I enjoy the company idc but if I'm smoking with retards I need some water to relief myself

im dry and broke

>purty fucking high on grass. i get way more alcohol supply for cheaper though. plus, having a good alcohol buzz beats being high.
In my case it's the opposite. I hate alcohol and love cannabis. Alcohol makes me stupid, reckless, loud and not funny, violent. Not having tolerance to it doesn't help. I am very big muscular guy and it just makes me so sick if I have couple shots and once I start drinking I can't stop myself. I once was only a little drunk and had amazing drunk sex but I still steer clear from it because it's consistently a bad experience. My health concern doesn't help it.

On the other hand I love being high. I want world peace, I enjoy exercising or meditation or binge watching useless information, sex is mindblowing, and I love the paranoia too. That feeling that I am going to die, that I am fucking my life, that we live in a society, I fucking love it.

Attached: 100 hoffman.jpg (960x720, 89K)