COMFY COZY THREAD: FIRST FALL EDITION

Anons Comfy Thread
>the first fall of autumn
>/Comfy Thead Theme/
>youtube.com/watch?v=aUB-DDOgg0Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=MTlN6-MTXws
Post Comfy Media/Pictures/Links
Tell me what you're doing/drinking/eating/reading

COMFY GENERAL WHO THE FUCK IS UP GET COZY GET COMFY FUCKERS. Minimal politicking, racebaiting, and boipussi please. We try to encourage everybody to have good feels even if they're feeling bad.

Get settled get cozy and /COMFY/

comfy is a forlorn feeling of wanting to exist in the moments of absolute bliss you find from experience or in pictures you like. comfy is subjective but there's a few trends you can whittle it down to.
>urban japan
>skylines
>warm colors
>tight spaces
>rural japan
>eastern Europe sometimes, (mostly russia and the like)
>pink skylines
>VHS filters over just about anything.
you have the right idea. composition is very important when it comes to creating an aesthetic picture (obviously)

Attached: fallcomfy.png (1012x760, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1hJKhiew2O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gud thread OP. I havnt been in the comfy threads for months but fall always gets me in the mood.

Attached: IMG_2865.jpg (1500x2000, 429K)

They helped me out of some tough times. I always find myself drawn to r9k. It's very comfy almost just habitual. Talking to randoms in omegle threads or comfy threads helped me a lot

Attached: comfylibrary.jpg (1920x1080, 942K)

Finally i have been waiting for this
Any other southamerican robots out there??? Its fucking cold in here and thats not normal in my city
Normally i would love it but i had a surgery last week and i feel weak
youtu.be/1hJKhiew2O0
I love that sky
Well then let me give (You) a (You)

Attached: 1556391626440 (1).jpg (1680x1050, 697K)

thanks for the (you). Where in south america? Stay safe out there especially in brazil

Chile it's kinda safe here (for now) but things are starting to get crazy

>tfw no comfy fall weather where I live
Where is the best place to live to get the full fall experience?

I'm playing Hollow Knight while listening to the music you posted in the OP. I like it so far

Attached: 9v0n87z.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

Anyone else dream of having their own place to live? Even if you already have your own place would you rather be somewhere else?
Sometimes when Im on the bus, or just walking, I will look at all the different buildings and houses I see and imagine living in it. A high rise apartment with a quaint cafe on the ground floor, the street teaming with cozy shops. Maybe a tiny suburban house on a quiet street instead.
Sometimes I like to imagine Im living in a lighthouse. The smell of salt, the sounds of waves crashing and seagulls. Maybe I will have to operate the lighthouse, stay up late at night on the radio, keeping the beacon on. The house would be very small, lots of little books and crannies around the place. Outside, maybe Id have a little garden, maybe a little car to get me to and from civilization.
I like to imagine what kind of furniture I would use, what colour I would paint the walls, what kind of mood Id create inside.
What do you guys think?

Attached: 43432B8B-7EF9-4CEF-84FF-1A604A486C84.jpg (780x600, 161K)

transatlanticism is one of my faorite albums of all time. I'm glad you like it. Postal Service, (same lead singer/frontman) Give Up, is a really good album too. I've played it on repeat since I was 15 and I'm 23 now.

Attached: comfhywoods.jpg (2560x1600, 1.56M)

I want to have a farm and eventually make some kind of passive income where I could raise my future family in peace. I'm considering getting into the public sector of government for my industry. I am a tax accountant and apparently intelligence agencies scoop kids like me right the fuck up.

Attached: comfytumblrinacabin.jpg (850x1100, 572K)

Is it possible to live somewhere comfy with a small income?

Attached: cbe5f6d9498c9682d27c748ddb57bd0217e88edfc9e179f43e9604e6f9bdeb07.jpg (1280x857, 138K)

Depends on your definition of comfy. Working a manual labor job in a low cost area is typically good in the united states provided you do not have a family starting off.

Attached: comfywooddrawing - Copy.jpg (1600x1100, 475K)

I do things like that frequently. I imagine living near the sea, or a lake. Some sort of body of water not too far from my home, which could be any style of house other than a ranch. I like to imagine taking a stroll down the street in the crisp autumn air as the leaves fall. Perhaps it's close enough to Halloween that the streets have real pumpkins in front of the homes. A modest size yard for my dog to roam, a small vegetable garden and perhaps a small flower garden as well.

I just tire of the endless hot days, the dust, endless rows of ranch style houses and the drab brown color of the desert.

most of the time i hate this board but sometimes it's good

Attached: 1559511144566.jpg (2000x1333, 293K)

I'm trying to make my space more comfy by filling it with books (pic is not my place)

Attached: DoVUcB9UgAAa8Of.jpg large.jpg (2048x1365, 350K)

It's actually a pretty large room so I feel like it'll be a bit of a challenge

Attached: unknown.png (788x623, 697K)

So far it is not comfy at all.
well, it's alright but it's got a long way to go

Attached: unknown2.png (786x623, 592K)

it's up to us. The loudest of the faggotry rises to the top. Post about something if you feel like it more often. Even if you think it's mundane. It's probably better than the dozens of tranny threads, and someone might share a similar sentiment or want to talk about whatever you're talking about.

Attached: comfyclassic.gif (460x479, 92K)

That was exactly my idea. So far I'm doing an apprenticeship in carpentry but i've been a bit stressed about salary and whether or not I'll be able to find a comfy place to live.

Also, thanks for the thread OP

Attached: 1536969341511.jpg (1718x2000, 599K)

If you're lucky enough to not be somewhere with assfucked rents you can find a place that can be made comfy without it being a whole issue

Attached: 1562571991534.jpg (2000x1571, 1.5M)

Are there any anons here who live in New Hampshire area or the general New England-area? It looks comfy, is it nice or the images all just an illusion?

Attached: portsmouth-tugboats-at-dusk-586618617-5ada43658023b9003638b146.jpg (960x640, 101K)

Not as bad as CA, NJ ( I live here), or NY but still pretty bad overall cost of living and universities pushed their disgusting zionist leftist filth on everyone.

I wish you the best of luck! Carpentry is arguably the most noble profession.

Attached: comfygoodlife.jpg (1000x625, 310K)

I think about that a lot user. I would love to live in the woods taking care of plants and animals.
Books are a great way to make living spaces more comfortable. I like the photo.

Attached: IMG_3235.jpg (1500x1645, 945K)

Not usually into this theme but I do love some /comfy/ night time vibes

Attached: 1539516394022.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

I've got a month or so off of work to nurse an injury, what should I do to make the most of it and be max cozy/comfy?