Applied for dishwasher gig

>applied for dishwasher gig
>went to an interview
>got their early and let the manager know i was there
>thought i did well on the interview
>didn't get hired

Attached: 1555419138248.png (596x739, 53K)

Apply again in a week or two, dishwashers have pretty high turnover rates given that most places don't give a shit about them
>worked as a dishwasher for basically 2 years

>Applied for Purple Drank making gig
>Went to interview
>Get there early
>Carjacked
>Did well in the interview
>Get mugged by interviewer
>Get shot trying to get home
>Still didn't get job

Attached: 1556404001732.jpg (2048x3072, 288K)

They dont want to hire niggers because if you have a job you will find a girlfriend and if you find a girlfriend youll have kids and by not hiring black people you are culling the black population. And thats a good thing!

Apply for several. Increase your chances

You're a retard obsessed with race, kys bud

Is she supposed to be cute?

No, she's Finnish. That's the joke.

You need to be interviewed to wash fucking dishes?

Keep applying places man dont give up

Your mommy fucked blacks guys didn't she sorry

>apply for job
>get interview
>wasn't dressed up and was spergy as fuck
>apparently they liked me enough to encourage me to apply for another position that just opened up
>try again
>day before the interview I go buy a blazer for $100 (and it was on sale too)
>get dressed up all formal and fancy for interview even though it's for a lesser position than the first
>get there, some other guy who basically is in the same position I was with not being dressed
>I fill out the forms faster than him even though I got there after he did
>get interviewed before him because of that
>goes a lot smoother this time
>spend the rest of the day and most of the following day stressing the fuck out, imagining getting rejected again in favor of that other guy even after dressing up and just short of sucking dick
>finally get called
>I'm hired
>elated.jpg
>now nervous as fuck for when I start new job, feel small again, especially as I have to out of town for training and stay overnight
Fuck this existence

Attached: f4cd6fcd90231965503365953a33785c18fbe5de.jpg (860x1280, 165K)

just go to a temp agency and apply to a warehouse job, you'll make more than a dishwasher

I did this once for a job unrelated to dish washing. Got a rejection email almost immediately after.

I think they were using a bot or some kind of script to automatically reject my application after the first interview was a failure.

temp agencies just throw you whatever shit job comes up because they have quotas to fill.

I can't tell you the amount of job interviews I've had that I thought went incredibly well and I still didn't get hired. These mother fuckers just interview like 30 different people in one afternoon and waste 29 people's time and hope for a shitty underpaid position. That's the sad reality.

Keep up the hustle

not true at all, the place I worked at years ago, had a dude that had been working there for YEARS, dude was illegal.

This "girl" literally looks like a prepubescent 12 year old boy with a wig. No wonder western men are such cucks, holy shit lmao

I'll take the buxomly southern european women any day, thanks

dishwashing, housekeeping and janitorial work is all I would be able to do and all positions pay $12/hr and rent is $1,500/mo minimum

i'm gonna live off of my savings for the next twenty years and make pixelshit indie games and play wow in my mom's basement

Attached: 1567801264534.jpg (800x1185, 121K)

>$1,500/mo minimum
Fucking where? Move you dont belong there. Not trying to be mean but you are just living out of your means.

Trap loving faggots/niggers

In California. I may eventually relocate to someplace where rent is $500/mo utilities included but minimum is $7.25/hr.

>In California
Yea that place is shit move out as soon as you can.

not really, they advertise specific jobs on Craigslist and indeed

Every time, one day i will have my revenge

Attached: 35DD9B4F-2F6D-43F7-A7EA-0C1D661A530D.jpg (300x225, 11K)